ADVERTISEMENT

LMAO @ uncle joey declaring….

majus12

SuperCane
Oct 15, 2004
A National Emergency over MONKEY POX
thats right
Fuktard Joe has declared MONKEY POX A NATIONAL EMERGENCY

You know the only way to get it is to fuk some stranger up the ass, yet 99.9999999999999% of everbody else that doesnt, is just fine
AIDS was NEVER a National Emergency.
Nor should this be
Woke BS is what this is!!!

However this joke of an administration needs ANYTHING to take the spotlight off the s h i t show we all acknowledge
Yet we have fuktards like cd, cems, cems52, hawaii,raoul, lil TEXAS mike, Lil Lou and others still defending and saying they will vote for this joke again
Guess what FOOLS
HE AINT RUNNIING, WALKING or Crawling to another election
Now piss off

Last edited:
A National Emergency over MONKEY POX
thats right
Fuktard Joe has declared MONKEY POX A NATIONAL EMERGENCY

You know the only way to get it is to fuk some stranger up the ass, yet 99.9999999999999% of everbody else that doesnt, is just fine
AIDS was NEVER a National Emergency.
Nor should this be
Woke BS is what this is!!!

However this joke of an administration needs ANYTHING to take the spotlight off the s h i t show we all acknowledge
Yet we have fuktards like cd, cems, cems52, hawaii,raoul, lil TEXAS mike, Lil Lou and others still defending and saying they will vote for this joke again
Guess what FOOLS
HE AINT RUNNIING, WALKING or Crawling to another election
Now piss off
More ignorant BS from majustard. WHO declared monkeypox a public health emergency of international concern two weeks ago after cases were recorded in 87 countries. Several U.S. cities and States have already declared the disease to be a public health emergency. Monkeypox cases have jumped nearly 33% in the last four days and the U.S. now has the most known infections of any country.

Last edited:
keep believing the bull shite about monkey pox dude if you aint in the medical field you dont know shite. my family are all in medical and hospitals aint even talking about no damn monkey pox people still believe the lying news crap thats on tv makes you a DAMN IDIOT!

More ignorant BS from majustard. WHO declared monkeypox a public health emergency of international concern two weeks ago after cases were recorded in 87 countries. Several U.S. cities and States have already declared the disease to be a public health emergency. Monkeypox cases have jumped nearly 33% in the last four days and the U.S. now has the most known infections of any country.
You’re so friggin DUMB!
Keep defending your vote for this joke of an administration LOSER
Pfft
# Lil TEXASmike

Reactions: genghiscane
Doesn’t matter what WHO did. He said Biden admin declared it a national emergency —which they did.
There are a total of 6,600 cases in the US. And my guess is those cases for the most part are in a few select cities.

keep believing the bull shite about monkey pox dude if you aint in the medical field you dont know shite. my family are all in medical and hospitals aint even talking about no damn monkey pox people still believe the lying news crap thats on tv makes you a DAMN IDIOT!
Many health experts condemned Biden for not declaring an emergency sooner but you go girl!

Doesn’t matter what WHO did. He said Biden admin declared it a national emergency —which they did.
There are a total of 6,600 cases in the US. And my guess is those cases for the most part are in a few select cities.

As I stated earlier, monkeypox cases have jumped nearly 33% in the last four days and the U.S. now has the most known infections of any country. That spells more than "in a few select cities"1

dude shut up you dont know shite people who arent involved in the medical field should mind their own business and live your life as normal even the gay guys that work at hospitals arent even talking about these lies the libtards are telling

dude shut up you dont know shite people who arent involved in the medical field should mind their own business and live your life as normal even the gay guys that work at hospitals arent even talking about these lies the libtards are telling
You idiots also dismissed Covid as just "a seasonal flu"!

That has over a 99% survival rate that your dwarf Fauci says it is just something we have to live with now? What happened with the zika virus that we were all told to worry about not so long ago? Look at the timeline of shit the media has fed you MM since 2000 on life ending scenarios.....

That has over a 99% survival rate that your dwarf Fauci says it is just something we have to live with now? What happened with the zika virus that we were all told to worry about not so long ago? Look at the timeline of shit the media has fed you MM since 2000 on life ending scenarios.....
Over 1 million U.S. Covid deaths. The 99% survival rate post was flagged as part of Facebook's efforts to combat false news and misinformation. A problem with the post is that it improperly used the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention statistics for modeling pandemic scenarios, not for calculating survival rate.

Last edited:
TDS is the real national emergency.
It caused deaths to children by illegal aliens, deaths on subways in NYC and death by living in Chicago.
It has caused the death of many Ukrainians.
It has caused deaths of thousands of illegal aliens.
It has caused many rapes of illegal aliens.
It also has caused drunk driving in California wine country.
It has caused flatulence in the vatican and Windsor castle.
It has caused gas prices to over double.
It has caused rampant inflation.

TDS is a plague that must be stopped. We have the cure - bleach we just need to force certain people to drink lots of it. Just like many people were forced to take shots that were dangerous.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
TDS is the real national emergency.
It caused deaths to children by illegal aliens, deaths on subways in NYC and death by living in Chicago.
It has caused the death of many Ukrainians.
It has caused deaths of thousands of illegal aliens.
It has caused many rapes of illegal aliens.
It also has caused drunk driving in California wine country.
It has caused flatulence in the vatican and Windsor castle.
It has caused gas prices to over double.
It has caused rampant inflation.

TDS is a plague that must be stopped. We have the cure - bleach we just need to force certain people to drink lots of it. Just like many people were forced to take shots that were dangerous.
Still defending the POS despite all the disclosures of corruption. Trump is a cancer that needs to be excised! The negative outcomes prevented by vaccination dwarf the side effects associated with the Covid shots! The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are strongly recommended as safe and effective at preventing serious illness or death from Covid-19.

Last edited:
Many health experts condemned Biden for not declaring an emergency sooner but you go girl!
Listen I get that you might need the meds for money pox, however it isnt a National Emergency.
No doubt you are still wearing your mask to bed as well
pfft

Listen I get that you might need the meds for money pox, however it isnt a National Emergency.
No doubt you are still wearing your mask to bed as well
pfft
Declaring monkeypox a public health emergency just makes more resources available to help the government protect the public from this infectious disease. It is a preventive step. The U.S. leads the world in monkeypox cases. That qualifies as a National Emergency!

Last edited:
As I stated earlier, monkeypox cases have jumped nearly 33% in the last four days and the U.S. now has the most known infections of any country. That spells more than "in a few select cities"1
It was code. And it is MOSTLY in a few cities.

Declaring monkeypox a public health emergency just makes more resources available to help the government protect the public from this infectious disease. It is a preventive step. The U.S. leads the world in monkeypox cases. That qualifies as a National Emergency!
So Small minded!
AIDS WAS NEVER A NATIONAL EMERGENCY!
NOR IS MONKEY POX you donkey
#LILtexasmikey

Reactions: genghiscane
So Small minded!
AIDS WAS NEVER A NATIONAL EMERGENCY!
NOR IS MONKEY POX you donkey
#LILtexasmikey
"Small minded"? Monkeypox has been declared a global health emergency. Your opinion is meaningless!

"Small minded"? Monkeypox has been declared a global health emergency. Your opinion is meaningless!
So The 99.999% of the rest of us who dont fuk strangers up the ass need to be worried
Its liberal mindless dumbfuks like you that need help
Piss off you ignorant twit

AIDS was also initially thought to be a "gay"disease. How did that turn out? Monkeypox is not a sexually transmitted infection. Anyone can catch monkeypox if they have been in physical contact with someone who has it. If you work in a place where you are in frequent contact with people, you are at risk. BTW. In every year since 1999, most new diagnoses of HIV have been through heterosexual contact.

Bullshit. Trump tried to restrict travel from China. Biden called him a xenophobe racist. Pelosi urged tourists to come to Chinatown and enjoy the Chinese restaurants “in defiance of POTUS” The NYC health commissioner said for people to come to Chinatown and enjoy the Chinese New Years festivities.
WHO had yet to declare an emergency. Same with CDC.
Once they did and the Antifa BLM riots (protests) began the CDC all the sudden said you don’t need to stay inside. Because protesting and using your civil rights was more important Covid. Yea. The great pandemic that killed millions was a minor threat. Go protest they said.

Bullshit. Trump tried to restrict travel from China. Biden called him a xenophobe racist. Pelosi urged tourists to come to Chinatown and enjoy the Chinese restaurants “in defiance of POTUS” The NYC health commissioner said for people to come to Chinatown and enjoy the Chinese New Years festivities.
WHO had yet to declare an emergency. Same with CDC.
Once they did and the Antifa BLM riots (protests) began the CDC all the sudden said you don’t need to stay inside. Because protesting and using your civil rights was more important Covid. Yea. The great pandemic that killed millions was a minor threat. Go protest they said.
Fact: Trump continued to downplay the threat of Covid after his release from the hospital while still under treatment for Covid-19 asserting the virus is "far less lethal than the seasonal flu"

Fact: Trump continued to downplay the threat of Covid after his release from the hospital while still under treatment for Covid-19 asserting the virus is "far less lethal than the seasonal flu"
So. Mine is “fact” as well. How many people got Covid because of that? Also the CDC encouraged the BLM/ANTIFA riots during the height of. Said it was ok to “protest”. In fact that right was more important than a ****ing epidemic I guess. How many got Covid there? I’d say that’s downplaying it also my friend.

Reactions: utatem
So. Mine is “fact” as well. How many people got Covid because of that? Also the CDC encouraged the BLM/ANTIFA riots during the height of. Said it was ok to “protest”. In fact that right was more important than a ****ing epidemic I guess. How many got Covid there? I’d say that’s downplaying it also my friend.
I was referring to my post about Covid being dismissed as "just a seasonal flu". The first word of your response was "Bullshit". It wasn't BS. Trump made that comparison several times.

You are truly one of the dumbest alleged smart guys I have ever encountered!
TAke your head out of your ass, take a deep breath and let reality hit you smack in the face
Keep defending what the whole world sees as an ols Senile puppet
Shame on you!
Pffft

90% of ALL aids patients were gay or had anal sex
FACT!
Just like Monkey pox is 99.8% anal sex between STRANGERS
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT AN EMOTIONAL IGNORANT FUKTARD!
PFFFT

90% of ALL aids patients were gay or had anal sex
FACT!
Just like Monkey pox is 99.8% anal sex between STRANGERS
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT AN EMOTIONAL IGNORANT FUKTARD!
PFFFT
Not FACT, just more majustard BS! More than 20% of AIDS patients were infected by contaminated needles among drug users and MPV is not a 'gay disease'. There's nothing inherent in the biology of the virus that limits it to men who have sex with men. Why do you refuse to do the research before posting your constant BS? Because you're too phuckin Lazy and think your opinion is FACT! BTW. Why are you so interested in 'gay sex'?

Last edited:
Not FACT, just more majustard BS! More than 20% of AIDS patients were infected by contaminated needles among drug users and MPV is not a 'gay disease'. There's nothing inherent in the biology of the virus that limits it to men who have sex with men. Why do you refuse to do the research before posting your constant BS? Because you're too phuckin Lazy and think your opinion is FACT! BTW. Why are you so interested in 'gay sex'?
the thread started on Monkey Pox your asinine post brought in Aids
Im gonna miss your ignorance when I leave this site in a few days!

the thread started on Monkey Pox your asinine post brought in Aids
Im gonna miss your ignorance when I leave this site in a few days!
Your quote,"90% of ALL aids patients were gay or had anal sex". Good riddance you lying Ahole!

Your quote,"90% of ALL aids patients were gay or had anal sex". Good riddance you lying Ahole
Hey shit for brains,I may have been a few percentage points off, that certainly doesnt make me a liar,
However your posts, 100% make you a dumbfuk!!!!!!
PS The amount of laughs I get from your gross & obvious ignorance may truly be worth the 99.00
Hmmmmmm
@pffft LILtexasmikey: SHIT FOR BRAINS!

Hey shit for brains,I may have been a few percentage points off, that certainly doesnt make me a liar,
However your posts, 100% make you a dumbfuk!!!!!!
PS The amount of laughs I get from your gross & obvious ignorance may truly be worth the 99.00
Hmmmmmm
@pffft LILtexasmikey: SHIT FOR BRAINS!
"A few percentage points off"? You make up shit to boost your narrative. You're a total liar just like your hero Trump. Two of a kind! "Monkeypox is 99.8% anal sex between STRANGERS". Monkeypox is not even classified as a sexually transmitted infection, Bozo!

Last edited:
O
"A few percentage points off"? You make up shit to boost your narrative. You're a total liar just like your hero Trump. Two of a kind! "Monkeypox is 99.8% anal sex between STRANGERS". Monkeypox is not even classified as a sexually transmitted infection, Bozo!
LMAO @ YOU
99% of Monkey Pox is thru ANAL SEX
Once again Texas Mikey ignores the main point and deflects , as he is unable to justify his emotional immature rationalizations.
Thanks for continuing to prove what a simpleton you are
pffft

O

LMAO @ YOU
99% of Monkey Pox is thru ANAL SEX
Once again Texas Mikey ignores the main point and deflects , as he is unable to justify his emotional immature rationalizations.
Thanks for continuing to prove what a simpleton you are
pffft
Once again you make up figures and lie to boost your narrative!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT