ADVERTISEMENT

Looking for help finding a picture.

e_cushing

SuperCane
Jan 27, 2012
famous women pregnant was the challenge. A quick Google search got me this one.
640_ivanka_trump_townandcountry_122915.jpg

And this one
rs_634x951-170430100401-634-beyonce-042917.jpg

And a bunch of others. There is one I can't seem to find though.

Can someone help me locate a good Pregnant Michell Obama picture?

Thanks in advance.

Michelle provided the sperm and Barack was the surrogate. Refine the google search
And we paid for all of it!! Not to mention the sex change Obama used tax dollars on to have that treasonous puke Bradley Manijng get! Then he pardons him! Real soldiers can’t see a Doctor yet in prison Obama pays for a sex change and sets him free! Guy was the biggest fraud ever!

Something is off here.
time-100-influential-photos-annie-leibovitz-demi-moore-84.jpg

The Internet is filled with beautiful powerful women celebrating their pregnancies or at least walking around in public while pregnant.

There must be a picture of a pregnant Michelle Obama somewhere right?

I am beginning to wonder though. I figured @Dr.L.ThugU would be able to quickly find one, yet even he has come up empty. Can anyone help?

Cems you seriously need a life. Trump most powerful man in the world! Obama engrained in you that you’d get whatever you want at the expense of others. That was a lie! You earn what you get in this Country!! Period!

@cems52 i appreciate your contributions to the thread. The FLOTUS is a hot piece of ass for sure and only topped by Ivanka. What a gene pool.

Can you now post a picture of Michelle pregnant for me? I'm sure you must have a few handy.
If he doesn’t he will photoshop a few. As you know @Cems isn’t opposed to stretching the truth!! All our board Commies lie every thread!

@cems52 i appreciate your contributions to the thread. The FLOTUS is a hot piece of ass for sure and only topped by Ivanka. What a gene pool.

Can you now post a picture of Michelle pregnant for me? I'm sure you must have a few handy.
Nope, but I have this.

Trump with lust in his eyes. Check that azz!!

367D8C4900000578-0-image-a-28_1469196210581.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT