ADVERTISEMENT

Lost in the horror of Buffalo & Orange County

Not sure what I'm seeing here, but from what you quoted there's nothing racial about what I read, unless there's more that I didn't see.
Claboo & HJ
Claboo had posted:
I've posted before about a FEW of these folks in this Lounge and their blatant, blinded racism and the idea that they root for a team that's predominantly black.
And just like in the 1920s, 30s, 40s, and to this day, many of these racist value blacks for our ability to entertain them ONLY. As with the black face minstrel shows back in the day, that were filled with white audiences......same ideogy exists today, just in a much more refined manner.

Whether it's in the sporting arena, music, dance, or Hollywood......blacks entertainment value is what determines our worth to these folks. If blacks don't entertainment them, they have no value.

There was an unrelated thread on the War Room about D'Eriq King being cut by the Patriots. Posters were discussing why his skills were not translating into an NFL career and what his future might hold. Raoul2, a regular lounge liberal posted:
He should be able to land a CFL job
I am sure that Raoul2's post was purely football oriented. But with the backdrop of the above statement, if someone was reading posts and wanting to find racism written between the lines, they could say "why do you think D'Eriq King can only play football (aka entertainment), why won't he be a successful businesman?" Again, I confident that Raoul2 was not in anyway demeaning King, just using that to illustrate the danger of assigning racist motives to sports or political message board discussions.

Claboo & HJ
Claboo had posted:
I've posted before about a FEW of these folks in this Lounge and their blatant, blinded racism and the idea that they root for a team that's predominantly black.
And just like in the 1920s, 30s, 40s, and to this day, many of these racist value blacks for our ability to entertain them ONLY. As with the black face minstrel shows back in the day, that were filled with white audiences......same ideogy exists today, just in a much more refined manner.

Whether it's in the sporting arena, music, dance, or Hollywood......blacks entertainment value is what determines our worth to these folks. If blacks don't entertainment them, they have no value.

There was an unrelated thread on the War Room about D'Eriq King being cut by the Patriots. Posters were discussing why his skills were not translating into an NFL career and what his future might hold. Raoul2, a regular lounge liberal posted:
I am sure that Raoul2's post was purely football oriented. But with the backdrop of the above statement, if someone was reading posts and wanting to find racism written between the lines, they could say "why do you think D'Eriq King can only play football (aka entertainment), why won't he be a successful businesman?" Again, I confident that Raoul2 was not in anyway demeaning King, just using that to illustrate the danger of assigning racist motives to sports or political discussions.
That's a bit too deep for me brother.
He got cut because he can't play in the NFL
As to claboo's post which I read, I disagree.
Everything can not involve race.
It's 2022 that train left the staion long ago.
That doesn't mean there aren't racists out there because there are.
They are white, black, latino, asian, and others and within those races are racists. No one is immune.
I don't know who he is talking about when he says " these folks."
Plenty of Black racists too.
It all stinks BUT
I see the good. I see the races dating, hanging, enjoying life together as friends. I see when I go to concerts, restaurants, bars, shopping.
We have NEVER been so good in this area.
Some just want to stay stuck in the past and I am not speaking about anyone in particular.

Reactions: central17
Well that's terrific. Just great. Driver took a stand against 2 utter morons.
Shows me that
a) racism exists which we already knew ( will always exist)
b) people are stupid ( we are surrounded by idiots)
c) Don Lemon assumed they meant to say the N word but they were not talking about Black Americans they were talking about Foriegners
d) C doesn't matter
e) Do I think those people learned anything from the Driver? No I don't see a and b above

CEMS do you know how many times I hear this?
Well JEW them down on the price
Our friends say my husband is so cheap he must be a JEW
The Canadians don't tip well I think they are Jews. ( a waitress actually said this to me)

When will it end? Not soon.
I never use(d) the word Jew in that fashion. I guess it was how I was raised and how I raised my kids. Perhaps you need to revisit your circle of friends?

Also, those 2 individuals were racist morons not just morons. For (C), if you had watched the video closer, you would have heard some words were beeped out. So your suggestion that Lemon "assumed" they used the "N" word is incorrect.

As usual, you learned nothing from this video. Lets hope those passengers did.

Last edited:
Claboo & HJ
Claboo had posted:

I am sure that Raoul2's post was purely football oriented. But with the backdrop of the above statement, if someone was reading posts and wanting to find racism written between the lines, they could say "why do you think D'Eriq King can only play football (aka entertainment), why won't he be a successful businesman?" Again, I confident that Raoul2 was not in anyway demeaning King, just using that to illustrate the danger of assigning racist motives to sports or political message board discussions.
I saw Raoul's original post and NEVER saw it as racist. I only saw a suggestion on how King could continue his football career if he desired to do so.

Here's what you don't understand. A person has to have a track record for racist comments or actions to be deemed as such. Raoul has no track record of being racist.

It's a good question.
They are not the same.
Both are horrible.

I think (speculating) that the answer lays here , because a white CRAZY SCUMBAG LUNATIC shoots up a grocery store all black victims and the media runs with that and starts throwing around the RACISM word but not directed at the LONE shooter, no they want to lump in ALL REPUBLICANS and start talking about White priviledge because they USE it to push a narrative politically. Instead of just reporting on the horror of the event in Buffalo.
That then causes a knee jerk reaction where some say / think well you are so very upset about a CRAZY RACIST in Buffalo
BUT WHAT ABOUT THE BLACK PEOPLE KILLING THE BLACK PEOPLE in Chicago, Baltimore etc.....
I don't think contrasting murders is a good path to take.
I also don't think lumping in all republicans, theories, white people into the equation is very helpful either.
You do realize it's done on purpose right?
You realize that many in the Media USE these tragedies to push forth an agenda right?

I am positive that's the exact reaction these Media jerks want. Divisivness.
You watch Fox News everyday and you see the racism being spurred but you continue watching. I didn't know about this Race Replacement theory until Tucker Carlson pushed it nonstop on Fox News. The folks who watch Fox News are being indoctrinated to become racists.

That's a bit too deep for me brother.
He got cut because he can't play in the NFL
As to claboo's post which I read, I disagree.
Everything can not involve race.
It's 2022 that train left the staion long ago.
That doesn't mean there aren't racists out there because there are.
They are white, black, latino, asian, and others and within those races are racists. No one is immune.
I don't know who he is talking about when he says " these folks."
Plenty of Black racists too.
It all stinks BUT
I see the good. I see the races dating, hanging, enjoying life together as friends. I see when I go to concerts, restaurants, bars, shopping.
We have NEVER been so good in this area.
Some just want to stay stuck in the past and I am not speaking about anyone in particular.
Yeah, that's a little too deep for me as well. For some reason I'm not following the point there.

Reactions: HJCane
Whenever there is an allegation or accusation of Racism , it’s merely to shut down dialogue, not promote discussion
I refuse to engage. Vague references to alleged Racial insensitivities are meaningless .

Merely pointing out that a sizable portion of America’s AA community live in 3rd world conditions with rampant violent crime, disintegrated nuclear families and failed school systems, bring out claims of “ whataboutism “
Of course we care about Chicago and Baltimore and Houston, even if it’s for selfish purposes. Who wants lawless cities where crime can spread beyond the borders?
And this Tucker Carlson nonsense is beyond belief with its gaslighting
He is not racist
He believes, as I do , that the democrats are pushing illegal immigration and for citizenship for illegal residents because they they see a political advantage . They say it
Bringing in millions a day . Future democrat voters !
He’s very clear that he wants our government to enforce our laws and put our citizens ( of all races ) above those who are illegally entering our country without any valid claim for asylum or residency.

Last edited:
Reactions: HJCane
I never use(d) the word Jew in that fashion. I guess it was how I was raised and how I raised my kids. Perhaps you need to revisit your circle of friends?

Also, those 2 individuals were racist morons not just morons. For (C), if you had watched the video closer, you would have heard some words were beeped out. So your suggestion that Lemon "assumed" they used the "N" word is incorrect.

As usual, you learned nothing from this video. Lets hope those passengers did.
They said " you speak english" so I make an assumption
Black people use the N word far more than white
I know it somehow has a different meaning when y'all say it.

They said " you speak english" so I make an assumption
Black people use the N word far more than white
I know it somehow has a different meaning when y'all say it.
So if you know it has "a different meaning when y'all say it", why bring it up? Also, stop making assumptions instead listen.

You watch Fox News everyday and you see the racism being spurred but you continue watching. I didn't know about this Race Replacement theory until Tucker Carlson pushed it nonstop on Fox News. The folks who watch Fox News are being indoctrinated to become racists.
No the folks that watch FOX are getting a TRUE vision of what is happening in our wide open southern border. Other stations seem to have missed on this very important topic.
Why are they being allowed to waltz in? Is it racist to say that? Is it racist to say we don't want them her coming in this way? What about the people applying legally waiting 8-10 years to get in?

Your insanity knows no bounds. JUST WAIT until we have a tragedy like a terrorist attack from some scumbag that came in thru our southern border. Then everyone will change their tune including you libs.

Claboo,
I assume you have better things to do than go through Lounge archives. My point was that to infer that I or anyone is somehow racist because we do not cull through every post and call somewhat out if they write something questioinable is a bit unreasonable. Do you really think I read word for word all of CD's posts? LOL. And for what it is worth, I don't see many obviously racist posts on this board. There were a few posters that appeared to push some limits and they are no longer on the board. I assume ferminatated.

I will say that I regulaly see posters calling someone a racist if they disagree with a black politician or public figure. Yes, I admit it I believe that Maxine Waters is repulsive. Does that make me a racist? Does it change things because I also find Nancy Pelosi repulsive? Racism is disgusting and ignorant. To freely call someone racist because you disagree with them is a nasty slur. And it is a slippery slope when one person attempts to assign racist motives to anything but the most blatant statements. There is only one being that truly knows someones motives, God, not the DNC or MSNBC.

i will attempt to take note of possible racist comments, I respectfully ask that you take note of posters calling someone racist, because they disagree about a political matter or other subject.
I'm beginning to think that I'm giving you guys too much credit with regard to your reading comprehension. Nowhere did I suggest you were racist.....not sure why you and HJ persist on reaching this conclusion. I also said, threads that WE were each offering opinions in, and there were racially insensitive comments made. Of course I wouldn't expect you guys to scour through all posts in the Lounge, that's ridiculous.
And if a poster is calling someone racist, that's a personal attack or opinion. Its not anyone's responsibility to come to the defense of that recipient, he needs to defend himself. I'm referring to generalized racially insensitive remarks that are made about a race of people or a culture.

So if you know it has "a different meaning when y'all say it", why bring it up? Also, stop making assumptions instead listen.
But it doesn't.
It's a disgusting derogatory word used by the very people it is meant to harm .
It's like BLM wanted to be taken seriously but then the HOE stole and spent the dough. Now people just scratch their heads and say I TOLD YOU SO!
Loss of credibility brother. Can't have that...........

I'm beginning to think that I'm giving you guys too much credit with regard to your reading comprehension. Nowhere did I suggest you were racist.....not sure why you and HJ persist on reaching this conclusion. I also said, threads that WE were each offering opinions in, and there were racially insensitive comments made. Of course I wouldn't expect you guys to scour through all posts in the Lounge, that's ridiculous.
And if a poster is calling someone racist, that's a personal attack or opinion. Its not anyone's responsibility to come to the defense of that recipient, he needs to defend himself. I'm referring to generalized racially insensitive remarks that are made about a race of people or a culture.
Maybe so. I never claimed to be that bright. LOL

I saw Raoul's original post and NEVER saw it as racist. I only saw a suggestion on how King could continue his football career if he desired to do so.

Here's what you don't understand. A person has to have a track record for racist comments or actions to be deemed as such. Raoul has no track record of being racist.
cems,
I did not say that what Raoul2 wrote was racist. I used his post as an illustration to show how someone could find a racist motive in just about anything if they want to. You and others on this board have called me and other posters racist for simply supporting Donald Trump or disagreeing with Joe Biden.

And as to your "track record" litmus test. Who gets to decide someone's track record? You, Raoul, the DNC, Jen Psaki, Don Lemon. Only God can read someone's heart and mind.

cems,
I did not say that what Raoul2 wrote was racist. I used his post as an illustration to show how someone could find a racist motive in just about anything if they want to. You and others on this board have called me and other posters racist for simply supporting Donald Trump or disagreeing with Joe Biden.

And as to your "track record" litmus test. Who gets to decide someone's track record? You, Raoul, the DNC, Jen Psaki, Don Lemon. Only God can read someone's heart and mind.
Come on. We use our "track record" to make all kinds of judgments about each other. Take for example your resume. What about your rap sheet? Get the point?

You are the only one to find Raoul's post racist. Name someone else who saw it that way?

But it doesn't.
It's a disgusting derogatory word used by the very people it is meant to harm .
It's like BLM wanted to be taken seriously but then the HOE stole and spent the dough. Now people just scratch their heads and say I TOLD YOU SO!
Loss of credibility brother. Can't have that...........
That's some funny shzt, "the Hoe stole and spent the dough". Please explain what is this?

Last edited:
Claboo,
So how is a conservative Republican supposed to interpret the post below.? Does my belief in MAGA economic, trade and immigration policies somehow make me a racist? I take offense to being called a racist.

tyrone.russell said:
hahaha So you create a Election Police when there is not evidence of Election Fraud. But the MAGA-Racist Movement has 100s of examples of Racist Policies. Watch how they react if President Biden create a Anti-Racist Police Force. I really can't believe the MAGA folks support this with a straight face.

What rights are being taken away speech? Thats the liberals. The right for Judges to be free from intimidation? Liberals. Gerrymandering is used by both parties the republicans just do it better. Anti fraud commissions? Is that like the Jan 6th commission where Pelosi wouldn't let the Republicans choose their representatives? Lame duck sessions?
This is the best you got?
At a time where EVERY SINGLE ASPECT of life in America is being flushed down the toilet this is the best you got Mikey?
At least 14 states had enacted 22 new laws restricting access to the ballot between the 2020 election and mid-May. At least 61 bills with restrictive measures were moving through 18 state legislatures as of the same point. Trump himself said that if more vote, Republicans suffer.

Thank you Claboo, you have answered the question. You are not interested in intellectual consistency, only promoting your own agenda. Which is fine, we all have our own self interest. Just please spare us the sanctimonious judging of the nobility of other posters.

Claboo,
So how is a conservative Republican supposed to interpret the post below.? Does my belief in MAGA economic, trade and immigration policies somehow make me a racist? I take offense to being called a racist.

tyrone.russell said:
hahaha So you create a Election Police when there is not evidence of Election Fraud. But the MAGA-Racist Movement has 100s of examples of Racist Policies. Watch how they react if President Biden create a Anti-Racist Police Force. I really can't believe the MAGA folks support this with a straight face.
IMHO, the whole MAGA concept is a TRUMPISM, and since Trump is the author of this concept, and most non Republicans view him as a very racist human being, when the term is utilized, people attach racism to who's using it.
What the phrase means to non Republicans is "let's take America back to the glory days where whites ruled and oppressed minorities and kept black folk in their place".

HOWEVER, your opinions regarding economic trade, immigration are policy opinions....in fact those are the policies that I often get called a conservative regarding, by my far left friends. My views ARE somewhat conservative when it comes to those policies, as well as the whole LGBTQ concepts. Nothing racist about it IMO, although the whole "build the wall" idea was somewhat ridiculous to me.

But as I stated already, if someone calls you a racist, based on your opinions then it's your responsibility to defend it if you so choose...that's very different from generalized racist statements made about a race of people or a culture. One is an attack on you as an individual while the other is an insult to a race, sorry if you can't understand the difference.
But at the end of the day, we've all been called a racist by someone in this Lounge....I've been labeled one on many occasions here.
DOESN'T EVEN PHASE ME......WHY?? Because I know my heart and I know I'm not that. It's just a tactic used by those who want to deflect and escape the truth.

Last edited:
At least 14 states had enacted 22 new laws restricting access to the ballot between the 2020 election and mid-May. At least 61 bills with restrictive measures were moving through 18 state legislatures as of the same point. Trump himself said that if more vote, Republicans suffer.
14 states enacted measures to tighten up controls and procedures to voting is not restricting voting unless you are a liberal who believes that minorities are incapable of voting and producing ID like everyone else.
I find it strange how you don't mention a state like NY where they want to allow illegals and non-citizens to vote?
Must be an oversight.

IMHO, the whole MAGA concept is a TRUMPISM, and since Trump is the author of this concept, and most non Republicans view him as a very racist human being, when the term is utilized, people attach racism to who's using it.
What the phrase means to non Republicans is "let's take America back to the glory days where whites ruled and oppressed minorities and kept black folk in their place".

HOWEVER, your opinions regarding economic trade, immigration are policy opinions....in fact those are the policies that I often get called a conservative regarding, by my far left friends. My views ARE somewhat conservative when it comes to those policies, as well as the whole LGBTQ concepts. Nothing racist about it IMO, although the whole "build the wall" idea was somewhat ridiculous to me.

But as I stated already, if someone calls you a racist, based on your opinions then it's your responsibility to defend it if you so choose...that's very different from generalized racist statements made about a race of people or a culture. One is an attack on you as an individual while the other is an insult to a race, sorry if you can't understand the difference.
But at the end of the day, we've all been called a racist by someone in this Lounge....I've been labeled one on many occasions here.
DOESN'T EVEN PHASE ME......WHY?? Because I know my heart and I know I'm not that. It's just a tactic used by those who want to deflect and escape the truth.
Make America Great Again just reminds you of Trump. It was a campaign slogan that has been bastardized by the left. No matter it's unimportant. What is important is that America is and has been on a path that many believe is the wrong path that did it's citizens real harm. Bad trade deals for one. Deals that put others ahead of our own.
That's why the slogan has meaning for people who believe it's time to put America first again.
Nothing more, nothing less.

14 states enacted measures to tighten up controls and procedures to voting is not restricting voting unless you are a liberal who believes that minorities are incapable of voting and producing ID like everyone else.
I find it strange how you don't mention a state like NY where they want to allow illegals and non-citizens to vote?
Must be an oversight.
Republican lawmakers in 43 states have introduced a total of 253 bills aimed at restricting access to the ballot box for tens of millions of people. That goes far beyond "to tighten up controls and procedures to voting".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT