ADVERTISEMENT

Lost in the horror of Buffalo & Orange County

Again, I said a few here, and I think they know who they are. BUT for you to refute this premise indicates that you are operating with blinders on OR simply refusing to acknowledge the faults of those who look like you.
And this is largely the problem in this country, good people won't call out shyt when they see or smell it, when it's their brethren spewing it. They ignore racist comments and innuendo, when it's coming from their fellow party members or Lounge cohorts instead of calling them out on it. I've seen it many times here and HJ you have been a conspirator to this action...as well as central17.

You guys seem to be good brothers but your unwillingness to call out your fellow man is as bad as you uttering the racist comments and innuendo yourself.
I would like you to cite an example of where i conspired with racism.

Maybe it's like when I'm speaking to someone and they refer to Jews as cheap people? I don't allow it to bother me. Another person's ignorance is not worthy of me giving up my power.

Cite examples.

The GOP is only perceived to be racist in the deranged minds of the far left of the Democrat Party. And we'll see in November just how many Blacks and other minorities vote Republican.

But to be sure I don't have anything against you cems. In fact I have friends that are very liberal.
Bro, this is not about me vs you. It's about a party that has lost its way. I once saw the Republican party as necessary to make our democracy work. Now, your party's purpose is to destroy the country. Stop being a haven for people who are racist.

Bro, this is not about me vs you. It's about a party that has lost its way. I once saw the Republican party as necessary to make our democracy work. Now, your party's purpose is to destroy the country. Stop being a haven for people who are racist.
Dude we aren't the party that wants men in the girls room
We aren't the party that freaks out over spirituality on the school grounds
We aren't the party pushing to kill live babies at or after birth
We aren't the party trying to get rid of proper English words like her / she / girl / him / boy / men
We aren't the party who conspired to commission a fake Russian dossier
We aren't the party who wants an open border so drugs, trafficking of woman and children and rewarding Cartels can occur
We aren't the party who destroyed numerous major cities across America, robbing, burning, looting, businesses across the country for 8 straight months
We aren't the party who wants poor inner city kids to stay stuck in shit schools
We aren't the party who's cities are over run by homelessness
We aren't the party where Walgreens and CVS have to lock up every item in their stores
We aren't the Party that wants to change our institutions like the Supreme Court
We aren't the Party that put in the Nuclear 50 vote option in the Senate and then cried when the Republicans used it
We aren't the Party that thinks it's still 1886
We aren't the Party that kept children out of school for over a year even though they were told the mental harm it was causing
We aren't the Party who kept businesses shutdown while the leaders wined and dined
We aren't the Party who makes the poor staff wear masks while the Elite go maskless

I could go on and on and on and on but you can BET YOUR ASS COME NOVEMBER 22 YOU ARE GOING TO SEE A REVOLT AGAINST YOUR PARTY THE LIKES OF WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE!
And then you might start to realize that your Party and the destruction of our Country is OVER!!

Utter nonsense and a total generalization.
claboo has race relations in America improved over the decades or not?
I'm asking a serious question and please don't answer with the usual; Yes but we still have work to do because we will ALWAYS have work to do.
And to answer
I would like you to cite an example of where i conspired with racism.

Maybe it's like when I'm speaking to someone and they refer to Jews as cheap people? I don't allow it to bother me. Another person's ignorance is not worthy of me giving up my power.

Cite examples.
Never said you conspired. In fact you do just the opposite and stay quiet when a blatant racist remark or innuendo is made by one of your like minded cohorts here.....which IMO is just as bad as you uttering the words yourself.

Don't get me wrong HJ, as I've said I think you are a decent and good brother, but you are also like many in your party and in this Lounge. You see racist comments made by your fellow party members and you say nothing, which perpetuates the toxicity, instead of stepping up and calling it what it is.

Reactions: zackbear
And to answer

Never said you conspired. In fact you do just the opposite and stay quiet when a blatant racist remark or innuendo is made by one of your like minded cohorts here.....which IMO is just as bad as you uttering the words yourself.

Don't get me wrong HJ, as I've said I think you are a decent and good brother, but you are also like many in your party and in this Lounge. You see racist comments made by your fellow party members and you say nothing, which perpetuates the toxicity, instead of stepping up and calling it what it is.
I stand AGAINST ANY AND ALL FORMS OF RACISM TO ANY GROUP at all times.
Just wasn't raised that way my friend.
But I also call out BS when I see it. And if that means that I call out the outrage over a scumbag racist while others try to DEFEND and CONTRAST inner city homicides I say BS. That doesn't make me racist. It makes me a person who cares. And I do.....................

Bro you are wrong again. Ask yourself are you better off now than you were 4 years ago? 70% of the people say the country is headed in the wrong direction. And that includes Dems. For one we are now paying the highest gas prices EVER. Remember that the Dems control both Houses of Congress and the White House plus most major cities like L.A., Chicago and New York. They are the ones destroying the country, not the GOP.

Let's revisit this conversation after the mid-terms.

If you cite a statistic on murders by political extremism and it looks like this, why would anyone be surprised?
What does it matter CEMS?
White supremacy
Antifa
BLM
Islamist

All LUNATICS ALL SICK ALL DEMENTED
What does it matter?
This reminds me of all the posts on increased ASIAN HATE CRIMES and then we find out that the % increases were off of very low numbers that it was just a MATHEMATICS PLAY. Asian Hate Crime is up 30% then we find out in NYC it went from 100 cases to 130 as if thats some HUGE Increase.
Stupid
There you go again playing with percentages to make your case. What you failed to understand, at the core of this discussion, is the rampant racism that exists in this country especially in the Republican party. I've said this several times, the White Dixiecrats left the Democratic Party and found a home in the Republican party. Now clean up your mess!!

Bro you are wrong again. Ask yourself are you better off now than you were 4 years ago? 70% of the people say the country is headed in the wrong direction. And that includes Dems. For one we are now paying the highest gas prices EVER. Remember that the Dems control both Houses of Congress and the White House plus most major cities like L.A., Chicago and New York. They are the ones destroying the country, not the GOP.

Let's revisit this conversation after the mid-terms.
You can wait until the midterms but the next White Supremacist is already plotting his next mission against some helpless minority.

• Haha
Reactions: Tiv
There you go again playing with percentages to make your case. What you failed to understand, at the core of this discussion, is the rampant racism that exists in this country especially in the Republican party. I've said this several times, the White Dixiecrats left the Democratic Party and found a home in the Republican party. Now clean up your mess!!
There isn't RAMPANT racism in this country that is the Lefts go to in order to continue divisivness and keep simple minded people trapped in a negative cycle.

If the shoe fits wear it Cems.

And WE DAMN SURE ain't the Party who believes a man can get pregnant or have a period.

You can wait until the midterms but the next White Supremacist is already plotting his next mission against some helpless minority.
Sadly you are probably right.

And I am right that Antifa is plotting some scumbag move too.

We aren't the party trying to get rid of proper English words like her / she / girl / him / boy / men
We aren't the party who wants an open border so drugs, trafficking of woman and children and rewarding Cartels can occur
We aren't the party who destroyed numerous major cities across America, robbing, burning, looting, businesses across the country for 8 straight months
We aren't the party who wants poor inner city kids to stay stuck in shit schools
We aren't the party where Walgreens and CVS have to lock up every item in their stores
We aren't the Party that wants to change our institutions like the Supreme Court
We aren't the Party that put in the Nuclear 50 vote option in the Senate and then cried when the Republicans used it
We aren't the Party that kept children out of school for over a year even though they were told the mental harm it was causing
We aren't the Party who kept businesses shutdown while the leaders wined and dined
We aren't the Party who makes the poor staff wear masks while the Elite go maskless

I could go on and on and on and on but you can BET YOUR ASS COME NOVEMBER 22 YOU ARE GOING TO SEE A REVOLT AGAINST YOUR PARTY THE LIKES OF WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE!
And then you might start to realize that your Party and the destruction of our Country is OVER!!
I ask you for one thing. Get your party leaders to condemn racism and to acknowledge the existence of racist members among your ranks.

Post of the year HJC!! You forgot to mention that the Dems are the party that wants to pack the Supreme Court, do away with the Electoral College, teach Critical Race Theory, harass Supreme Court Justices at their homes, which is illegal, and sexualize kindergardeners through 3rd graders. And of course we could go on like you said.

Oh and the Dems are the party that declared war on fossil fuels. Which is why we are now paying the highest prices for gas EVER. I repeat EVER. But cems says the GOP is destroying the country. Yeah right.

Reactions: HJCane

This . Drop the mic

I stand AGAINST ANY AND ALL FORMS OF RACISM TO ANY GROUP at all times.
Just wasn't raised that way my friend.
But I also call out BS when I see it. And if that means that I call out the outrage over a scumbag racist while others try to DEFEND and CONTRAST inner city homicides I say BS. That doesn't make me racist. It makes me a person who cares. And I do.....................
How do you "stand against it "?? Serious question. Because I have yet to see you call out anyone on the Right, for racist comments or innuendo.

Stop the Antifa and BLM nonsense. Share with me what plots these movements have underway or from the past?
The 574 riots in the summer of 2020. Which left dozens dead, more than 3,000 cops injured and cost billions in property damage.

And less than 2 weeks ago a pro-life center was bombed with a Molotov cocktail. Fortunately there was no one inside, or more lives would have been lost. Still there was considerable property damage.

Also Catholic masses all over the country were interrupted by pro-abortion lunatics just 2 Sundays ago. And one lunatic wrote on a Catholic church, "if abortion isn't safe then you aren't either". Really really nice.

But the corrupt and dishonest media didn't cover these reprehensible acts. Only FOX did.

How do you "stand against it "?? Serious question. Because I have yet to see you call out anyone on the Right, for racist comments or innuendo.
I asked you politely to cite examples. I don't have to call anyone out. Sometimes I just read some stuff on here and just shake my head. This goes for both sides of the aisle. And no I'm not lying.

I asked you politely to cite examples. I don't have to call anyone out. Sometimes I just read some stuff on here and just shake my head. This goes for both sides of the aisle. And no I'm not lying.
You're missing my point HJ. You've been involved in many threads where comments were made that were filled with very racially insensitive remarks from those supporting your side of an argument. And you said NOTHING indicating you stood against their remarks.

And this is what's preventing our country from progressing beyond where we are with race relations. GOOD WHITE FOLKS not holding their fellow man accountable for their behavior. Ignoring racial insensitivity within your ranks is allowing it to perpetuate.

If you are the man you say you are, stand up to your cohorts as quickly as you condemn those who don't look like you when they spew racist rhetoric. That's how progress is made.

Last edited:

Taking away democratic rights---extreme gerrymandering; blocking an elected president from nominating a Supreme Court justice; selectively paring voting rolls and polling places; creating spurious anti-fraud commissions; misusing the census to undercount the opposition; calling lame-duck legislative sessions to pass laws against the will of the voters--is the Republican's Party main political strategy!

Another race baiting thread? So predictable. Don't forget to send more prayers. Smfh.

Again, I said a few here, and I think they know who they are. BUT for you to refute this premise indicates that you are operating with blinders on OR simply refusing to acknowledge the faults of those who look like you.
And this is largely the problem in this country, good people won't call out shyt when they see or smell it, when it's their brethren spewing it. They ignore racist comments and innuendo, when it's coming from their fellow party members or Lounge cohorts instead of calling them out on it. I've seen it many times here and HJ you have been a conspirator to this action...as well as central17.

You guys seem to be good brothers but your unwillingness to call out your fellow man is as bad as you uttering the racist comments and innuendo yourself.
Same questions as HJ asked you earlier in the day. Please cite examples. Throwing bombs in a general direction about something as serious and bad as racism is not really helpful.

Let me ask you guys a question and I’d like your honest opinion.

why is it that whenever blacks are the victims of a crime that makes national news, some of you guys always come back and say “what about the crime in Chicago?”

george Floyd gets killed by a cop… “what about Chicago??!!

black people get killed grocery shopping by a terrorist… “what about Chicago??!!”

why does the conversation always turns back to Chicago? Help me understand please…

I've posted before about a FEW of these folks in this Lounge and their blatant, blinded racism and the idea that they root for a team that's predominantly black.
And just like in the 1920s, 30s, 40s, and to this day, many of these racist value blacks for our ability to entertain them ONLY. As with the black face minstrel shows back in the day, that were filled with white audiences......same ideogy exists today, just in a much more refined manner.
Whether it's in the sporting arena, music, dance, or Hollywood......blacks entertainment value is what determines our worth to these folks. If blacks don't entertainment them, they have no value.
Claboo,
Curious what you might think about the below post from one of the Lounges leading liberals. He was responding to a War Room thread about D'Eriq King being cut by the Patriots. This poster has accused me of being racist, maybe because I believe in lower taxes or building the Keystone Pipeline.
********************************************************************************
[IMG alt="Raoul2"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/miami/data/avatars/m/22/22535.jpg?1642309931[/IMG]

Raoul2

SuperCane​

Gold Member

He should be able to land a CFL job
********************************************************************************
Does that post sell D'Eriq King short. I have read some articles about King being involved in some exciting entrepreneurial ventures. Maybe his best future direction is in business? Why would anyone, view his immediate future as being limited to football?

why is it that whenever blacks are the victims of a crime that makes national news, some of you guys always come back and say “what about the crime in Chicago?”

black people get killed grocery shopping by a terrorist… “what about Chicago??!!”

why does the conversation always turns back to Chicago? Help me understand please…
Why does the liberal media focus for days on the hate shown in Buffalo 24/7 coverage. Blaming a talk show host!

But that media ignores the black hater in A Brooklyn subway who shoots people ? What about that ?
What ever happened to that terrorist ? Last I heard he was having a Big Mac at Mickey D’s .
The Chicago reference is simply used to show that black deaths are emphasized when politically advantageous
When blacks kill other blacks , ho hum
Let’s ignore it

When a white cop in Minnesota mistakenly pulls her gun instead of a taser , Ben Crumb comes out of the woodwork claiming racism

Taking away democratic rights---extreme gerrymandering; blocking an elected president from nominating a Supreme Court justice; selectively paring voting rolls and polling places; creating spurious anti-fraud commissions; misusing the census to undercount the opposition; calling lame-duck legislative sessions to pass laws against the will of the voters--is the Republican's Party main political strategy!
What rights are being taken away speech? Thats the liberals. The right for Judges to be free from intimidation? Liberals. Gerrymandering is used by both parties the republicans just do it better. Anti fraud commissions? Is that like the Jan 6th commission where Pelosi wouldn't let the Republicans choose their representatives? Lame duck sessions?
This is the best you got?
At a time where EVERY SINGLE ASPECT of life in America is being flushed down the toilet this is the best you got Mikey?

Same questions as HJ asked you earlier in the day. Please cite examples. Throwing bombs in a general direction about something as serious and bad as racism is not really helpful.
@claboo claims that because we may not comment or call out something we read on here somehow that implicates us as racists. Although I think he knows that I am not a racist. This bothered me yesterday to be honest. I never want to be thrown into that category. I was thinking though that claboo doesn't know what I read on here, or don't. Some posters on here I just ignore. I think I get along with most unless you are a complete asshole in which case I already blocked you. I have done that 2-3 times.

It's a good question.
They are not the same.
Both are horrible.

I think (speculating) that the answer lays here , because a white CRAZY SCUMBAG LUNATIC shoots up a grocery store all black victims and the media runs with that and starts throwing around the RACISM word but not directed at the LONE shooter, no they want to lump in ALL REPUBLICANS and start talking about White priviledge because they USE it to push a narrative politically. Instead of just reporting on the horror of the event in Buffalo.
That then causes a knee jerk reaction where some say / think well you are so very upset about a CRAZY RACIST in Buffalo
BUT WHAT ABOUT THE BLACK PEOPLE KILLING THE BLACK PEOPLE in Chicago, Baltimore etc.....
I don't think contrasting murders is a good path to take.
I also don't think lumping in all republicans, theories, white people into the equation is very helpful either.
You do realize it's done on purpose right?
You realize that many in the Media USE these tragedies to push forth an agenda right?

I am positive that's the exact reaction these Media jerks want. Divisivness.

Claboo,
Curious what you might think about the below post from one of the Lounges leading liberals. He was responding to a War Room thread about D'Eriq King being cut by the Patriots. This poster has accused me of being racist, maybe because I believe in lower taxes or building the Keystone Pipeline.
[IMG alt="Raoul2"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/miami/data/avatars/m/22/22535.jpg?1642309931[/IMG]

Raoul2

SuperCane​

Gold Member

He should be able to land a CFL job
Does that post sell D'Eriq King short. I have read some articles about King being involved in some exciting entrepreneurial ventures. Maybe his best future direction is in business? Why would anyone, view his immediate future as being limited to football?
What are you showing here?

What rights are being taken away speech? Thats the liberals. The right for Judges to be free from intimidation? Liberals. Gerrymandering is used by both parties the republicans just do it better. Anti fraud commissions? Is that like the Jan 6th commission where Pelosi wouldn't let the Republicans choose their representatives? Lame duck sessions?
This is the best you got?
At a time where EVERY SINGLE ASPECT of life in America is being flushed down the toilet this is the best you got Mikey?
Pelosi let them choose their own members she just didn’t want to allow members who have been shown to have been involved be on the panel. That’s just idiotic.

Furthermore the republicans had an opportunity to vote for a bipartisan committee negotiated by republicans to investigate all this and the investigation woulda had to end at the end on 2021 but after passing the house the house leaders begged the senate to vote it down. So the republicans DECLINED to have a say. You give up you’re right then complain you don’t have a say in the matter.

free from intimidation. Lol. How many years did radicals bomb clinics, attack and kill doctors.

Here's what I'm talking about. Thoughts?

Well that's terrific. Just great. Driver took a stand against 2 utter morons.
Shows me that
a) racism exists which we already knew ( will always exist)
b) people are stupid ( we are surrounded by idiots)
c) Don Lemon assumed they meant to say the N word but they were not talking about Black Americans they were talking about Foriegners
d) C doesn't matter
e) Do I think those people learned anything from the Driver? No I don't see a and b above

CEMS do you know how many times I hear this?
Well JEW them down on the price
Our friends say my husband is so cheap he must be a JEW
The Canadians don't tip well I think they are Jews. ( a waitress actually said this to me)

When will it end? Not soon.

Pelosi let them choose their own members she just didn’t want to allow members who have been shown to have been involved be on the panel. That’s just idiotic.

Furthermore the republicans had an opportunity to vote for a bipartisan committee negotiated by republicans to investigate all this and the investigation woulda had to end at the end on 2021 but after passing the house the house leaders begged the senate to vote it down. So the republicans DECLINED to have a say. You give up you’re right then complain you don’t have a say in the matter.

free from intimidation. Lol. How many years did radicals bomb clinics, attack and kill doctors.
There are ACTUAL laws on the books forbidding protests outside Judges homes and intimidating Judges. The Jan 6th committee Pelosi rejected 2 and hand picked Chaney and that guy I forgot his name.
None of this matters. What matters is that EVERY ASPECT of life in America right now is in the crapper.
No plans have been put forth
The Administration is steering this ship into the Bermuda Triangle
People are scared, pissed off, fed up, and struggling mightily.

To ask me to go back and dig up threads that were racially insensitive isn't exactly realistic given the fact that I have many things that occupy my day, besides posting in the Lounge. But I will, moving forward bring your attention to EVERY post WE are a part of, that has clear racially insensitive remarks.....just to make my point....and I'm sure there will be many, this is the LOUNGE.

To ask me to go back and dig up threads that were racially insensitive isn't exactly realistic given the fact that I have many things that occupy my day, besides posting in the Lounge. But I will, moving forward bring your attention to EVERY post WE are a part of, that has clear racially insensitive remarks.....just to make my point....and I'm sure there will be many, this is the LOUNGE.
Don't go back and do that I'm not asking literally bro. For my part I never want you or anyone else thinking / feeling that way about me. That's not who I am.

@claboo claims that because we may not comment or call out something we read on here somehow that implicates us as racists. Although I think he knows that I am not a racist. This bothered me yesterday to be honest. I never want to be thrown into that category. I was thinking though that claboo doesn't know what I read on here, or don't. Some posters on here I just ignore. I think I get along with most unless you are a complete asshole in which case I already blocked you. I have done tha
@claboo claims that because we may not comment or call out something we read on here somehow that implicates us as racists. Although I think he knows that I am not a racist. This bothered me yesterday to be honest. I never want to be thrown into that category. I was thinking though that claboo doesn't know what I read on here, or don't. Some posters on here I just ignore. I think I get along with most unless you are a complete asshole in which case I already blocked you. I have done that 2-3 times.
HJ, I believe you are intelligent enough to decipher in my writing that I did not implicate you or central as racist......that's called "just being extra" in the black community. You know exactly what my point was..... your inaction allows certain behaviors amongst your peers to continue, if you don't tell them it's wrong. And that's just as bad s saying the words yourself.

Claboo,
I assume you have better things to do than go through Lounge archives. My point was that to infer that I or anyone is somehow racist because we do not cull through every post and call somewhat out if they write something questioinable is a bit unreasonable. Do you really think I read word for word all of CD's posts? LOL. And for what it is worth, I don't see many obviously racist posts on this board. There were a few posters that appeared to push some limits and they are no longer on the board. I assume ferminatated.

I will say that I regulaly see posters calling someone a racist if they disagree with a black politician or public figure. Yes, I admit it I believe that Maxine Waters is repulsive. Does that make me a racist? Does it change things because I also find Nancy Pelosi repulsive? Racism is disgusting and ignorant. To freely call someone racist because you disagree with them is a nasty slur. And it is a slippery slope when one person attempts to assign racist motives to anything but the most blatant statements. There is only one being that truly knows someones motives, God, not the DNC or MSNBC.

i will attempt to take note of possible racist comments, I respectfully ask that you take note of posters calling someone racist, because they disagree about a political matter or other subject.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT