ADVERTISEMENT

Lost in the horror of Buffalo & Orange County

Stop parroting right wing nonsense. You have been brainwashed with right wing dogma to the point you can't reason. Take a break from Fox News.
FOX news? All you have to do is watch ANY news to see what is going on at the Southern Border but you libs like Ostriches with your head in the sand.

The only people who benefited from the horrific event in Buffalo are progressives , their lackey’s in the media and sleepy Brandon.
It became a political issue .
Never let a tragedy or crisis go to waste
Attack republicans
Conflate conservative thought with White Supremacy
It’s similar to the death charts on MSLSD and CNN when Trump was president . Rooting for death
They also rooted for a recession when Trump was president
Brandon’s s response.. nothing but divisive rhetoric which was barely couched

Reactions: Tiv
They do come in all colors but there are more White Supremacists killing people of color. Remember El Paso? There the killer killed Mexican immigrants.

Mass shootings in the U.S. by shooter’s by race/ethnicity as of May 2022​

Published by Statista Research Department, May 16, 2022
Between 1982 and May 2022, 68 out of the 127 mass shootings in the United States were carried out by white shooters. By comparison, the perpetrator was African American in 21 mass shootings, and Latino in 10. When calculated as percentages, this amounts to 53 percent, 16 percent, and eight percent respectively.

Race of mass shooters reflects the U.S. population​

Broadly speaking, the racial distribution of mass shootings mirrors the racial distribution of the U.S. population as a whole. While a superficial comparison of the statistics seems to suggest African American shooters are over-represented and Latino shooters underrepresented, the fact that the shooter’s race is unclear in around 10 percent of cases, along with the different time frames over which these statistics are calculated, means no such conclusions should be drawn. Conversely, looking at the mass shootings in the United States by gender clearly demonstrates that the majority of mass shootings are carried out by men.

MIRRORS THE OVERALL POPULATION!!!!

Just giving you the facts something you have no clue of.

Murder in the U.S.: number of victims in 2020, by race/ethnicity and gender​

Published by Statista Research Department, Sep 29, 2021
In 2020, 3,573 murder victims in the United States were female. Of these, 1,904 were white, 1,440 were Black, and 470 were Hispanic or Latino.

Additional information on Black/African American murder victims in the United States​

According to male deaths by firearm-related injuries by ethnicity, the amount of Black victims has fallen by over half since 1970 in proportion to the population. While this improvement has been welcomed, Black males remained twice as likely to be the victim of a gun related death compared with white males.

This inequality has lead to a rise in political action and demonstration around what is perceived as inaction or ignorance over the issue by government and wider society. The high profile death of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri followed by the deaths at the hand of police of George Floyd and Breonna Taylor, served as the catalyst for an unprecedented number of protests across the United States in 2020.

The wider issue of violence beyond murder also appears to have systemic correlations. The percentage of violent crime victims with socio-emotional problems by race demonstrates that Black Americans experienced socio-emotional issues at a greater rate. Moreover, the issue of a higher exposure to violence for Black Americans stretches to the schooling system where 8.8 percent of Black children were threatened or injured with a weapon in 2019.

Murder in the U.S.: number of victims in 2020, by race/ethnicity and gender​

Published by Statista Research Department, Sep 29, 2021
In 2020, 3,573 murder victims in the United States were female. Of these, 1,904 were white, 1,440 were Black, and 470 were Hispanic or Latino.

Additional information on Black/African American murder victims in the United States​

According to male deaths by firearm-related injuries by ethnicity, the amount of Black victims has fallen by over half since 1970 in proportion to the population. While this improvement has been welcomed, Black males remained twice as likely to be the victim of a gun related death compared with white males.

This inequality has lead to a rise in political action and demonstration around what is perceived as inaction or ignorance over the issue by government and wider society. The high profile death of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri followed by the deaths at the hand of police of George Floyd and Breonna Taylor, served as the catalyst for an unprecedented number of protests across the United States in 2020.

The wider issue of violence beyond murder also appears to have systemic correlations. The percentage of violent crime victims with socio-emotional problems by race demonstrates that Black Americans experienced socio-emotional issues at a greater rate. Moreover, the issue of a higher exposure to violence for Black Americans stretches to the schooling system where 8.8 percent of Black children were threatened or injured with a weapon in 2019.
I didn't waste my time reading your post. This has nothing to do with the prevalence of White Supremacists in the Republican party. This has nothing to do with the murders in Buffalo. Stop the insanity.

Mass shootings in the U.S. by shooter’s by race/ethnicity as of May 2022​

Published by Statista Research Department, May 16, 2022
Between 1982 and May 2022, 68 out of the 127 mass shootings in the United States were carried out by white shooters. By comparison, the perpetrator was African American in 21 mass shootings, and Latino in 10. When calculated as percentages, this amounts to 53 percent, 16 percent, and eight percent respectively.

Race of mass shooters reflects the U.S. population​

Broadly speaking, the racial distribution of mass shootings mirrors the racial distribution of the U.S. population as a whole. While a superficial comparison of the statistics seems to suggest African American shooters are over-represented and Latino shooters underrepresented, the fact that the shooter’s race is unclear in around 10 percent of cases, along with the different time frames over which these statistics are calculated, means no such conclusions should be drawn. Conversely, looking at the mass shootings in the United States by gender clearly demonstrates that the majority of mass shootings are carried out by men.

MIRRORS THE OVERALL POPULATION!!!!
You failed to provide the most important answer to our discussion. What are the races of these people killed by mass murderers? Your post as usual does not address any points of our discussion. I did not say minorities are not mass killers. Read before posting.

Reactions: boofromtheu
Did I vote for him twice, yes. But it ends there. I don't want him to run in 2024 and I don't care who he puts his support behind in the primaries right now. There's millions of people who share that position as well, including a large percentage of African-Americans.
Don't even go there suggesting AA support that lying POS. Only a few dumbasses.

Agree 99.5% with everything you stated. The only part I can't ride with you on is the blanketed statement that the Republican party is a racist group......and here's why.

Anytime a blanketed statement is made about any particular segment of society, it's inaccurate at best and disingenuous at worst. I know several Republicans who don't have a racist bone in their body.....some are black in fact, they are just passionate about their politics, but they despise racism AND Trump.

BUT, one can't ignore the fact that almost every hate group whether it's the KKK, Arian brotherhood, white supremacist, Nazi, Proud Boys, and even the closeted racists that have been emboldened by the Trump administration, ARE ALL REPUBLICAN and Donald Trump loving POS's. This is the burden that decent Republican's must bear, the fact that they align themselves with hate filled racists, and the stench of it unfortunately covers them as well.
I will restate my position. The Republican party is a haven for racist people. Their leaders fail to call them out thus making it appear the party supports racism.

I will restate my position. The Republican party is a haven for racist people. Their leaders fail to call them out thus making it appear the party supports racism.
That's a bunch of bullshit and you know it. There are a bunch of Black, Hispanics and other minorities in the GOP. And you will see a record number of Blacks and other minorities vote Republican for the first time this November. And they will stick with the GOP.

And the Dems are the party of death. From partial birth abortion to a record number of black men murdered by other black men in Democrat led cities such as Los Angeles, Chicago and New York among many others. They are the party of defund the police, which only make matters worse.

Last year there were 107,000 Americans who died from Fentanyl, again a record. This is due to Biden's open border policy. So one can easily and accurately say that the cadaver in the White House has blood on his hands.

You are playing the Dems' playbook of blaming others for that party's massive failures. But that isn't going to work. More than 70% of Americans say that this country is headed in the wrong direction. And you will see that reflected in this year's midterms elections.

You failed to provide the most important answer to our discussion. What are the races of these people killed by mass murderers? Your post as usual does not address any points of our discussion. I did not say minorities are not mass killers. Read before posting.
The races of people killed by mass murderers is MIXED with people of ALL RACES and GENDERS injured and killed. I would imagine those numbers would mirror the general population as well.
But you want it so badly to be MINORITIES so you can WIN YOUR POINT.
Freaking looney tunes.

That's a bunch of bullshit and you know it. There are a bunch of Black, Hispanics and other minorities in the GOP. And you will see a record number of Blacks and other minorities vote Republican for the first time this November. And they will stick with the GOP.

And the Dems are the party of death. From partial birth abortion to a record number of black men murdered by other black men in Democrat led cities such as Los Angeles, Chicago and New York among many others. They are the party of defund the police, which only make matters worse.

Last year there were 107,000 Americans who died from Fentanyl, again a record. This is due to Biden's open border policy. So one can easily and accurately say that the cadaver in the White House has blood on his hands.

You are playing the Dems' playbook of blaming others for that party's massive failures. But that isn't going to work. More than 70% of Americans say that this country is headed in the wrong direction. And you will see that reflected in this year's midterms elections.
Bravo! 100% and he;s scared to death along with the other loons on the left.

Reactions: Tiv
Here are the facts. White man who espouses racist rhetoric shots 13 and 10 Black souls die. White Supremacist killed 23 Mexican (Americans) and wounds 23 others in El Paso mass shooting. Nine Blacks killed in Charleston church by White Supremacist. 11 killed at the Tree of Life synagogue because they were Jewish. The killer wounded 4 police officers and 2 others. I got more if you're too lazy to do research.
Let's not forget about what happened and by who in the Brooklyn Subways. Let's not do selective research.

The races of people killed by mass murderers is MIXED with people of ALL RACES and GENDERS injured and killed. I would imagine those numbers would mirror the general population as well.
But you want it so badly to be MINORITIES so you can WIN YOUR POINT.
Freaking looney tunes.
This might help you.

Murders Connected to Political Extremism (2012 - 2021)*

White Supremacy - 55%
Anti-Government - 14%
Other Right Wing - 6%
Islamist - 20%
Left Wing - 4%
Other - 1%

*Anti Defamation League/NY Times

Reactions: boofromtheu

The truth hurts but facts tell a different story. There maybe a few minorities in the Republican party but frankly as long as that party is perceived to be racist, you can forget about "record number of Blacks and other minorities vote Republican".

Don't even go there suggesting AA support that lying POS. Only a few dumbasses.
How about Alveda King, niece of MLK. She's an extremely vocal supporter of Trump. Do you honestly think if there were a scintilla of a scent of racism in Trump she would support the man? A relative of MLK?
Here's Alveda blasting heels up:

How about Alveda King, niece of MLK. She's an extremely vocal supporter of Trump. Do you honestly think if there were a scintilla of a scent of racism in Trump she would support the man? A relative of MLK?
Here's Alveda blasting heels up:

I don't need to see an article about another uninformed person regarding the racism of the Republican party. I see it on display on Fox News, January 6th insurrection and from the mouths of many of their leaders.

The Buffalo massacre is disgusting, the killer should get the death penalty. Just pure evil. My point is that while there are the high profile mass shootings with whatever kind of horrible motives; every week people are killing people. Within 24 hours of Buffalo, Biden is calling for gun control, his political agenda. Chicago has some of the strongest gun control laws in the country. I wish some of the innocent people in Buffalo had been armed and knowledgeable to shoot the animal. And I was criticized for refering to the murderer as an animal?

I can't imagine the grief of the families in Buffalo, but every week that grief is experienced by families in Chicago and many other places, whether the shooter is racist, sexist, homophobic or just a basic dirt bag career criminal. In all cases the killers do not value human life. I will ask again, why is the ongoing carnage in Chicago not treated as a crisis? Why are we not as a country honestly trying to work together to figure out "Why"?
Poorly run city run buy Democrats who won't give the Police the tools to stop the killings. I don't have any words that categorize the Politicians in Chicago into what they are or what they aren't seeing , or what they believe in but when you have over 30 killings in one weekend, weekend after weekend, they are incompetent and border on criminal. It won't stop until the Police are given the tools to crack down on the gangs and others that are destroying a great city.

I don't need to see an article about another uninformed person regarding the racism of the Republican party. I see it on display on Fox News, January 6th insurrection and from the mouths of many of their leaders.
What do you think about Alveda, relative of MLK, supporting Trump?

Curious as to the racial makeup of the 33 shot and 5 killed
It seems that the country is oblivious to black deaths in inner cities when it results from black on black crimes
But if a white perp is involved, it’s 24/7 news coverage with allegations of racial hate and screaming for weapons confiscation.
Chicago is just one city like this
Baltimore, LA , Houston, it’s an epidemic
"Allegations of racial hate" How can someone like you who is supposedly educated say something so stupid? The AR15 that was used had the N word and numbers that correspond with White Supremacist slogans on it. How much more proof do you need to determine that this was a hate crime? What do people of your ilk do when shit like this happens? Point to street crime in the black community in cities like Chicago, Houston, LA to deflect or somehow justify this shit as if whites don't kill other whites.

FS6lIqjWIAAPndd

Mr. Gendron wrote that he was inspired by the perpetrators of other white supremacist acts of violence, naming Dylann Roof, who killed nine Black parishioners in South Carolina in 2015, among other gunmen. His plan for the shooting in Buffalo resembled the 2019 massacre at a Walmart in El Paso, Tex., in which more than 20 people died and the gunman had also posted a four-page screed filled with white supremacist views.

He said that he felt a particular connection to Brenton Harrison Tarrant — calling him the person “who had radicalized him the most.” Mr. Tarrant was sentenced to life without parole for killing 51 Muslims during Friday prayer at two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand. Mr. Gendron said that he had watched Mr. Tarrant’s livestream of the attack and read his writings.

Those names are on the gun.

But the first mention of the shooting is to place it aside with Orange county and more importantly juxtapose it with the tired ass meme of Chicago murders.

so lets not talk about this but lets deflect to that, as if a city with the 28th highest murder rate needs to supercede this discussion. Notwithstanding that Buffalo has a hire per capita murder rate, this just isn't the time for the whataboutism is it?

Shouldn't we be asking why he wrote the names of Roof Tarrant and other murderers who believed in the replacement theory politics as his heros?

****ing Chicago man? That's what you got from this?

f54d75bf9b0e3166a137bd733485b727.png

Ruth Whitfield, 86​

Ruth Whitfield stopped by the Tops supermarket to grab something to eat after visiting her husband at a nursing home. Her son, former Buffalo Fire Commissioner Garnell Whitfield Jr., confirmed his mother’s untimely death on Saturday. Whitfield was her husband’s caretaker and, as of Sunday, he had no idea that his wife had been gunned down right after paying him a visit. She made it a point to visit her 88-year-old husband—who has been in the nursing home for the past eight years—every day without fail. Her son said: “She dedicated her entire life to her family, but specifically the last eight years to him.”

FS6qxtPX0AEabkS

14 Words is a reference to the popular white supremacist slogan: "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."

2c5ec3989b880d28e57799421d208cdd.png

Pearl Young, 77​

Pearl Young, a mother and grandmother, is fondly remembered by her loved ones as a devoted Christian and selfless member of her community who opened up a food pantry. The substitute teacher, who originally hailed from Alabama, ran the pantry near Central Park for more than 20 years.

FSyl8C7UcAAsznR

FS7SGMLXoAAT7Gv

Some things shouldn't be trivialized. I've been coming around this board just to see what was really changing. When someone as good as you @central17 feels like a post like that was salient, this board's toxicity has reached its limits.

Hopefully @gferman won't delete this thread. I'm not coming back to this cesspool either way, good men on the rest of this site act a little differently in this forum.
Nah, this wasn't a hate crime. But, but, but what about the "black on black" crimes in this country. Those 10 innocent souls who were murdered are nothing compared to a weekend on the south side of Chicago. That's what clowns like @ddimaggio regurgitate so no they're NOT good men bruh. They are who they are and at the same time sit in the stands at HRS or on the edge of their seats at home and root for a team with predominantly black student athletes. Why? because of the entertainment value that these kids provide.

If my child supported a 2 time impeached, lying, racist and corrupt POS I would not be proud of him/her.
Well, she's a sharp cookie and, being the Niece of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., I'm sure she knows racism when she sees it.

This might help you.

Murders Connected to Political Extremism (2012 - 2021)*

White Supremacy - 55%
Anti-Government - 14%
Other Right Wing - 6%
Islamist - 20%
Left Wing - 4%
Other - 1%

*Anti Defamation League/NY Times
If you cite a statistic on murders by political extremism and it looks like this, why would anyone be surprised?
What does it matter CEMS?
White supremacy
Antifa
BLM
Islamist

All LUNATICS ALL SICK ALL DEMENTED
What does it matter?
This reminds me of all the posts on increased ASIAN HATE CRIMES and then we find out that the % increases were off of very low numbers that it was just a MATHEMATICS PLAY. Asian Hate Crime is up 30% then we find out in NYC it went from 100 cases to 130 as if thats some HUGE Increase.
Stupid

The truth hurts but facts tell a different story. There maybe a few minorities in the Republican party but frankly as long as that party is perceived to be racist, you can forget about "record number of Blacks and other minorities vote Republican".
Oh it's coming

Reactions: genghiscane
Poorly run city run buy Democrats who won't give the Police the tools to stop the killings. I don't have any words that categorize the Politicians in Chicago into what they are or what they aren't seeing , or what they believe in but when you have over 30 killings in one weekend, weekend after weekend, they are incompetent and border on criminal. It won't stop until the Police are given the tools to crack down on the gangs and others that are destroying a great city
"Allegations of racial hate" How can someone like you who is supposedly educated say something so stupid? The AR15 that was used had the N word and numbers that correspond with White Supremacist slogans on it. How much more proof do you need to determine that this was a hate crime? What do people of your ilk do when shit like this happens? Point to street crime in the black community in cities like Chicago, Houston, LA to deflect or somehow justify this shit as if whites don't kill other whites.
Who is saying it wasn't a hate crime norm? No one thats who.

Lol. Sigh. I was highlighting how stupid the comparisons are from one crime to another crime. How bc one tragedy happens here we should ignore it or not do anything about it bc it happening somewhere else. No the Holocaust is not like a drug overdose. Idk how you make that comparison.

when someone goes out and kills someone just bc of the color of their skin that’s wrong and it should be highlighted.

however I guess black people understand how you guys feel when a tragedy like this gets so much media attention. It’s like when a little black girl disappears no one pays attention, but a little white girl! Hell I still walk in the grocery store from time to time and see magazines with stories about jonbennet ramsey….
I agree. After all nearly all of the media is liberal. But aren’t there black anchors or news programs? Do they discuss the black children missing? I. But they sure as hell report when a black child is gunned down in Chicago. So I do get it.
but to be perfectly clear— hundreds if not 1,000s of children of all races are reported missing or found murdered every year. No mention of any of them. So it’s a “news worthy” item. But again. Liberal media is gonna cover only what they think is important.

KOh it's coming
Yea. Guess they don’t publicize all the black republicans on CNN so he’s probably not aware of the growing dissatisfaction they have with the liberals.
It’s telling when even popular rappers support Trump. Don’t Hollywood hate that. Chelsea Handler said she was “gonna have remind him he was black” when referring to 50 cent endorsement of Trump.
How friggin arrogant is that? She knows what’s better for 50 cent than he does. And that’s about as racist as you can get.

Nah, this wasn't a hate crime. But, but, but what about the "black on black" crimes in this country. Those 10 innocent souls who were murdered are nothing compared to a weekend on the south side of Chicago. That's what clowns like @ddimaggio regurgitate so no they're NOT good men bruh. They are who they are and at the same time sit in the stands at HRS or on the edge of their seats at home and root for a team with predominantly black student athletes. Why? because of the entertainment value that these kids provide.
I've posted before about a FEW of these folks in this Lounge and their blatant, blinded racism and the idea that they root for a team that's predominantly black.
And just like in the 1920s, 30s, 40s, and to this day, many of these racist value blacks for our ability to entertain them ONLY. As with the black face minstrel shows back in the day, that were filled with white audiences......same ideogy exists today, just in a much more refined manner.
Whether it's in the sporting arena, music, dance, or Hollywood......blacks entertainment value is what determines our worth to these folks. If blacks don't entertainment them, they have no value.

I've posted before about a FEW of these folks in this Lounge and their blatant, blinded racism and the idea that they root for a team that's predominantly black.
And just like in the 1920s, 30s, 40s, and to this day, many of these racist value blacks for our ability to entertain them ONLY. As with the black face minstrel shows back in the day, that were filled with white audiences......same ideogy exists today, just in a much more refined manner.
Whether it's in the sporting arena, music, dance, or Hollywood......blacks entertainment value is what determines our worth to these folks. If blacks don't entertainment them, they have no value.
Utter nonsense and a total generalization.
claboo has race relations in America improved over the decades or not?
I'm asking a serious question and please don't answer with the usual; Yes but we still have work to do because we will ALWAYS have work to do.

Common Claboo,
So what am I supposed to think of all the black business people I have worked with for years - not an entertainment related field? I had thought they had achieved their success due to their capabilities and hard work. What am I missing?

Exactly!!!!! It's perfectly fine when black people are providing entertainment but as soon as we aspire to run corporations or the country, that's when the shit hits the fan. Think about it for a minute. Donald Trump is a byproduct of this country's outrage over electing it's first black president. Who in their right mind thinks that they would allow Obama's presidency to be followed by a first woman president?

Common Claboo,
So what am I supposed to think of all the black business people I have worked with for years - not an entertainment related field? I had thought they had achieved their success due to their capabilities and hard work. What am I missing?
Did I say everyone in the Lounge......or did I say a few here? I think they know who they are.

Reactions: zackbear
Utter nonsense and a total generalization.
claboo has race relations in America improved over the decades or not?
I'm asking a serious question and please don't answer with the usual; Yes but we still have work to do because we will ALWAYS have work to do.
Again, I said a few here, and I think they know who they are. BUT for you to refute this premise indicates that you are operating with blinders on OR simply refusing to acknowledge the faults of those who look like you.
And this is largely the problem in this country, good people won't call out shyt when they see or smell it, when it's their brethren spewing it. They ignore racist comments and innuendo, when it's coming from their fellow party members or Lounge cohorts instead of calling them out on it. I've seen it many times here and HJ you have been a conspirator to this action...as well as central17.

You guys seem to be good brothers but your unwillingness to call out your fellow man is as bad as you uttering the racist comments and innuendo yourself.

The GOP is only perceived to be racist in the deranged minds of the far left of the Democrat Party. And we'll see in November just how many Blacks and other minorities vote Republican.

But to be sure I don't have anything against you cems. In fact I have friends that are very liberal.

Reactions: HJCane
Exactly!!!!! It's perfectly fine when black people are providing entertainment but as soon as we aspire to run corporations or the country, that's when the shit hits the fan. Think about it for a minute. Donald Trump is a byproduct of this country's outrage over electing it's first black president. Who in their right mind thinks that they would allow Obama's presidency to be followed by a first woman president?
It was outrage over his shyt policies not the color of his skin and he served 2 terms in this "racist" America you guys keep falsely describing.

Reactions: lysmaryj
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT