ADVERTISEMENT

Macron party in France suffers a SHOCKING defeat !

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
Conservative Party picks up HUGE amount of seats in France Parliament.

A sign of things to come in America?

Fascism ? Its already here in America now given the past 7 years.

Strange you would say that when your Party the Democrats control all 3 bodies.

That's in spite of fascist activity to take over the government last January 6th. The moment Republicans take over in the House, we will begin to see more quasi-fascist behavior. We're already seeing it at the state legislature levels where Republicans are changing voting rules to suppress overall voting turnout.

That's in spite of fascist activity to take over the government last January 6th. The moment Republicans take over in the House, we will begin to see more quasi-fascist behavior. We're already seeing it at the state legislature levels where Republicans are changing voting rules to suppress overall voting turnout.
How long will you hang on to Jan. 6th.. Get over it 80% of America has… Only you Dems are going to hang on to it as you do with Racism…

yawnnnnnnnn…!!!!

How long will you hang on to Jan. 6th.. Get over it 80% of America has… Only you Dems are going to hang on to it as you do with Racism…

yawnnnnnnnn…!!!!

A majority of Americans want to see Trump go to jail.

Reactions: zackbear
No we aren't that's more FAKE NEWS! Dude you need to stop believing your Parties bullshit. LOL

Clown show.

Detailed Findings

This survey finds only 34% of Americans are following the hearings somewhat or very closely, including only 9% following it very closely. However, 60% believe the committee is conducting a fair and impartial investigation. Similar numbers, 58%, believe that Trump bears a good or great amount of responsibility for the events of Jan 6 and that he should be charged with a crime. Partisanship appears to be the largest driver behind these sentiments, with almost all Democrats believing Trump is responsible versus fewer than a quarter of Republicans.

ONLY 9% following very closely!
PEOPLE DON"T GIVE A CRAP! They just want you libs out of our wallet already

About the Study​

This ABC News/Ipsos poll was conducted from June 17 to June 18, 2022, by Ipsos using the probability-based KnowledgePanel®. This poll is based on a nationally representative probability sample of 545 adults age 18 or older.

No we aren't that's more FAKE NEWS! Dude you need to stop believing your Parties bullshit. LOL

Clown show.

Your own views appear influenced by fascist propaganda.

This article may be of interest to you.

Victor Orban is a great leader ( Hungry ) He actually enforces borders and believes in capitalism. Same with Le Pen in France
Good chance Bibi comes back in Israel as that government is blowing up
Marcon is no flaming liberal though , he tries to be in the middle , but the people are skeptical.

Victor Orban is a great leader ( Hungry ) He actually enforces borders and believes in capitalism. Same with Le Pen in France
Marcon is no flaming liberal though , he tries to be in the middle , but the people are skeptical.

These are both far right authoritarians who are allied with Vladimir Putin. We shouldn’t be surprised that white nationalist Trump supporters admire them.

Last edited:
These are both far right authoritarians who are allied with Vladimir Putin. We shouldn’t be surprised that white nationalist Trump supporters admire them.
LOL LOL LOL RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA
Far as I can tell RUSSIA Futzed with America under Obama and Hillary bought and paid for the FAKE DOSSIER and then knowing it was fake ordered it released to the media.
RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA
Such a dumbass. LOL my lord. WOW

Reactions: grbcane
I just have to laugh.

LOL LOL LOL RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA
Far as I can tell RUSSIA Futzed with America under Obama and Hillary bought and paid for the FAKE DOSSIER and then knowing it was fake ordered it released to the media.
RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA
Such a dumbass. LOL my lord. WOW

HJ - I worry about you as you sound increasingly like a lunatic.

Take a break and go for a walk, and you’ll feel better.

Hey first off your abc poll has as much validity as your comments on biden
then again, you believe in the Big Bang theory
Donkey!

Unfortunately it’s starting to unravel-the Jan 6th thing. Half the “invaders” were lefties.
Suppressing voting? Lol. Dumdum showing an ID is mandatory in every country. Why do fascists libs insist on stealing elections. You guys make Hitler proud. And Goebbels too. Your CNN and MSNBC towing the party line. Those water jugs must be getting heavy now
By the way 69% of minorities support voter ID. More minorities voted in the last election (in many many cases multiple times even) than ever.
And how dafuq does Biden win HALF the counties Obama did AND get millions more in votes? Oh I know “voter suppression”.

Everybody in France is middle to left. France is a different place.

Reactions: central17
Still sticking with Russia … U and ur party is a joke … hahaha

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!!! Full press. That's the ONLY way that we get this country back!!!

Reactions: HJCane
There are VERY bad people that continue to breathe. My goal is to give them their last breathe.

HJ - I worry about you as you sound increasingly like a lunatic.

Take a break and go for a walk, and you’ll feel better.
Thank you for your concern it means a lot
I'm fine
I'm not the one STUCK on RUSSIA!
You crack me up bro. We will have to meet at a game one day and throw one down. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul2
Unfortunately it’s starting to unravel-the Jan 6th thing. Half the “invaders” were lefties.
Suppressing voting? Lol. Dumdum showing an ID is mandatory in every country. Why do fascists libs insist on stealing elections. You guys make Hitler proud. And Goebbels too. Your CNN and MSNBC towing the party line. Those water jugs must be getting heavy now
By the way 69% of minorities support voter ID. More minorities voted in the last election (in many many cases multiple times even) than ever.
And how dafuq does Biden win HALF the counties Obama did AND get millions more in votes? Oh I know “voter suppression”.
There will be no real indictments because they know if they do then powerful people will actually get to prove all the nonsense as they defend themselves.
No how, no way.

Georgia had fantastic turnout for primaries, guess they figured out how to vote around all the suppression.

Look at statement in this poll. talk about pushing a result.

They didn’t say Trump encouraged his supporters to peacefully go and protest. The statement insinuates he’s giving his supporters marching orders to riot.

A bit of propaganda to push a desired result in the poll. No wonder you used this your the king of propaganda.

HJ, If is true that the coalition of the Right did very well in the French Parliamentary elections. However, the even more noteworthy result is that the coalition of the Left did even better, threatening Macron’s ability to lead from the center. He is in a tough position.

‘’For me, the message from France is one of increasing polarization. Both the Left and Right are getting stronger, weakening the Center. You can feel that polarization in the US by just reading the Lounge.

Ex. The Jan 6 hearings are a joke and a sham vs the Jan 6 hearings reveal clearly why Trump should be indicted.

Scary split.

Look at statement in this poll. talk about pushing a result.

They didn’t say Trump encouraged his supporters to peacefully go and protest. The statement insinuates he’s giving his supporters marching orders to riot.

A bit of propaganda to push a desired result in the poll. No wonder you used this your the king of propaganda.
The polls are ridiculous
What do they reflect ?
That 40% of the country is opposed to the witch hunt ? That they could be radicalized by an indictment? That violence may erupt?
That the division of our country will increase ?
Over 90% of republicans ( likely much more) are vehemently opposed to any criminal pursuit.
The polls and the partisan committee are nothing more than propaganda vehicles. It’s all political

Reactions: grbcane
HJ, If is true that the coalition of the Right did very well in the French Parliamentary elections. However, the even more noteworthy result is that the coalition of the Left did even better, threatening Macron’s ability to lead from the center. He is in a tough position.

‘’For me, the message from France is one of increasing polarization. Both the Left and Right are getting stronger, weakening the Center. You can feel that polarization in the US by just reading the Lounge.

Ex. The Jan 6 hearings are a joke and a sham vs the Jan 6 hearings reveal clearly why Trump should be indicted.

Scary split.
I disagree. The far left has a hold on the Democrats while conversely not every conservative is hard alt-right. But the left continues to move far left. Biden is governing from the progressive left. Nothing centrist in his administration.

I disagree. The far left has a hold on the Democrats while conversely not every conservative is hard alt-right. But the left continues to move far left. Biden is governing from the progressive left. Nothing centrist in his administration.
I disagree. the Left-Progressive wing of the Dems did very poorly in recent elections. Eg Mayor of NYC; recall of San Francisco District Attorney. The true left might be continuing to move left. But, mainstream Dems are not following them. I, for instance, can’t stand Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren.

On the GOP Right, the Texas Republican organization voted just yesterday to continue to dispute the results of the 2020 presidential election. WTF? Don’t see any drift to the center from that group. Still fighting the 2020 battle. Do you see any evidence of moderate Republicans making progress? I don’t.

I disagree. the Left-Progressive wing of the Dems did very poorly in recent elections. Eg Mayor of NYC; recall of San Francisco District Attorney. The true left might be continuing to move left. But, mainstream Dems are not following them. I, for instance, can’t stand Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren.

On the GOP Right, the Texas Republican organization voted just yesterday to continue to dispute the results of the 2020 presidential election. WTF? Don’t see any drift to the center from that group. Still fighting the 2020 battle. Do you see any evidence of moderate Republicans making progress? I don’t.
Don't care what Texas did they don't speak for the majority.
EVERY policy enacted or being considered by the Biden Admin. is far left progressive led.

Georgia had fantastic turnout for primaries, guess they figured out how to vote around all the suppression.
I live in Georgia. That shit is made up. Stacey Abrahams behind the scenes doing her shenanigans and constantly yelling voter suppression is the only reason it’s brought up. And people can’t stand her from both parties.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT