ADVERTISEMENT

Macron party in France suffers a SHOCKING defeat !

I disagree. The far left has a hold on the Democrats while conversely not every conservative is hard alt-right. But the left continues to move far left. Biden is governing from the progressive left. Nothing centrist in his administration.
100% dead on accurate.

Reactions: HJCane
That's in spite of fascist activity to take over the government last January 6th. The moment Republicans take over in the House, we will begin to see more quasi-fascist behavior. We're already seeing it at the state legislature levels where Republicans are changing voting rules to suppress overall voting turnout.
You mean id’s? Lol gtfoh

Your own views appear influenced by fascist propaganda.

This article may be of interest to you.

Racial strife, racist, phobic, racial, racist, phobic, fascism.

Broken record.

The left sees racism and it's systemic.
The right sees racism and progress

I go out I see people of all races laughing, partying, working together, sleeping together. I see same sex marriages and lovers of same sex walking down the street hand in hand.

It's weird because growing up I hardly saw any of that at all.....................

Progress not perfection.

That's in spite of fascist activity to take over the government last January 6th. The moment Republicans take over in the House, we will begin to see more quasi-fascist behavior. We're already seeing it at the state legislature levels where Republicans are changing voting rules to suppress overall voting turnout.
You do realize voter turnout was up markedly in Georgia following their" restrictive voting law" ? Actually, maybe you don't.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT