ADVERTISEMENT

Main Stream Media FREAKING OUT about NO MASKS

So if you didn't want to wear a mask...then you don't respect or have concerns...but the people who want them didn't show respect for people who didn't...that is a crock of shit...it goes both ways not one
during a pandemic, what good does it do if you don't wear a mask when out and around total strangers?

the science says masks keep germs from spreading as rapidly as no mask. why is that so hard to understand?

go ahead a spit into a shirt. then spit into the air. which do you think is gonna travel further? it ain't rocket science.

That's a valid argument about sneezing with a mask on. I'll just choose to turn away and sneeze into my elbow. I've done that my entire 62 yr life without killing anyone. But masks don't provide the protection you might think. Just ask Dr. Fauci (see below). But not to fear chevy, you'll have plenty of like minded people around you beating the same drum. The genie is out of the bottle. The old normal isn't coming back. Congratulations, you win!
Remember, during sars, o bummer told us to do just that.

during a pandemic, what good does it do if you don't wear a mask when out and around total strangers?

the science says masks keep germs from spreading as rapidly as no mask. why is that so hard to understand?

go ahead a spit into a shirt. then spit into the air. which do you think is gonna travel further? it ain't rocket science.
Well it didnt hurt me..i didn't wear a mask from day one...i seen a lot of ppl and they didnt have one on either...so I what did it do...half a million died while wearing them so please tell us what good they did

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT