ADVERTISEMENT

Market dropping on lockdowns again

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
Lockdowns, mask mandates, vaccine mandates, none have stopped covid China virus. None. Zero. Zilch. How does Fauci even have a job is beyond me.

Markets not happy. My money not happy.

Lockdowns, mask mandates, vaccine mandates, none have stopped covid China virus. None. Zero. Zilch. How does Fauci even have a job is beyond me.

Nobody cares on this site....Go Canes!

Yeah the dumb people not getting vaccinated keeps prolonging this whole thing. The only positive news is that the morons are essentially killing themselves. Darwin is right again.

Yeah the dumb people not getting vaccinated keeps prolonging this whole thing. The only positive news is that the morons are essentially killing themselves. Darwin is right again.
Very racist comments since a high % of AA are avoiding the jab.

racist statement when you consider only 10% of black people are vaccinated. Fortunately far less than 1% of the unvaccinated are dying at this point. Shame on you for being racist, naive and wishing it was more ppl that were dying. What’s ironic too is that despite your ignorance, all studies are showing that it’s the vaccinated that are the major culprits currently spreading this virus.

Reactions: grbcane
racist statement when you consider only 10% of black people are vaccinated. Fortunately far less than 1% of the unvaccinated are dying at this point. Shame on you for being racist, naive and wishing it was more ppl that were dying. What’s ironic too is that despite your ignorance, all studies are showing that it’s the vaccinated that are the major culprits currently spreading this virus.

First of all your 10% number is just not factually accurate. And you can go on and on about whatever stats you want. The fact is that the vast majority of people in the hospital or dying from COVID are not vaccinated. Whether it's 1% of the stupid people or 10% i have no idea. And I wish they would get vaccinated but they won't. Silver lining is they are the ones dying for the most part. Again can't fix stupid. Nobody to blame but themselves. I don't care what race they are.

Reactions: HJCane
Nothing you said in this post is true.

First of all your 10% number is just not factually accurate. And you can go on and on about whatever stats you want. The fact is that the vast majority of people in the hospital or dying from COVID are not vaccinated. Whether it's 1% of the stupid people or 10% i have no idea. And I wish they would get vaccinated but they won't. Silver lining is they are the ones dying for the most part. Again can't fix stupid. Nobody to blame but themselves. I don't care what race they are.
Every source there is has it at 10%, everyone. You are not at liberty to change facts. One of those facts being that you posted that you were happy “stupid people” were dying off. For you to even elude that the majority of people dying in hospitals is due to covid is also beyond naive and devils into the world of ignorance. Less and less people are dying of covid today, in the state of florida in particular, since it started in 2020. Fact, the majority of people that actually died from covid are getting covid from people that are vaccinated. Leave it to some one like you to put an agenda in the death of people. Shame your liberal propaganda networks dropped their death score board that statists like you were and apparently still are cheering on. No worries though, I’m sure after the republicans take over the next election your death score board will pop right back up on your networks for you to cheer.

Every source there is has it at 10%, everyone. You are not at liberty to change facts. One of those facts being that you posted that you were happy “stupid people” were dying off. For you to even elude that the majority of people dying in hospitals is due to covid is also beyond naive and devils into the world of ignorance. Less and less people are dying of covid today, in the state of florida in particular, since it started in 2020. Fact, the majority of people that actually died from covid are getting covid from people that are vaccinated. Leave it to some one like you to put an agenda in the death of people. Shame your liberal propaganda networks dropped their death score board that statists like you were and apparently still are cheering on. No worries though, I’m sure after the republicans take over the next election your death score board will pop right back up on your networks for you to cheer.

Show me your source that says only 10% of blacks in this country are vaccinated. And make sure you read it carefully before posting it. And I never said that "the majority of people dying in hospitals was due to covid." I said the vast majority of people dying from covid are not vaccinated and that's a fact. And you're right. At this point I have zero sympathy for them. They are doing it to themselves. All in the name of a f*cking sociopath that wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire. Good riddance. Again, Darwin had it right.

Show me your source that says only 10% of blacks in this country are vaccinated. And make sure you read it carefully before posting it. And I never said that "the majority of people dying in hospitals was due to covid." I said the vast majority of people dying from covid are not vaccinated and that's a fact. And you're right. At this point I have zero sympathy for them. They are doing it to themselves. All in the name of a f*cking sociopath that wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire. Good riddance. Again, Darwin had it right.
It’s every source out there. It’s just what it is lol. I don’t know what to tell you but I promise you I didn’t make it up. Just google it and it’s all over the place as consistent as can be. As far as socio path, not sure who your talking about but harris and biden both were adamant about telling everyone not to take the trump vaccines that he rolled out and pushed everyone to get.

Really when you think about it, if anyones a socio path it’s you with your good riddance attitude and blatant disregard of reality. The fact that you want people to die “good riddance” is sick. You don’t see republicans on here saying good riddance to every building burned down, person murdered etc in liberal cities due to their shitty liberal policies.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT