ADVERTISEMENT

Medieval Era Diseases On The Rise In California...

advarkas

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2007
Hometown: Coral Gables; Currently: Downtown FTL
Rampant homelessness in major cities, hardcore drug use, indifference to free spirited public gay/lesbian orgy style sexcapades, sanctuary city havens for already infected border jumping illegals... just a few of the wonderful things libtard politicians have done to turn California into a state where only the top 10% survive and everyone else is fuked. Middle class has all but disappeared from that cesspool state.

https://www.thevintagenews.com/2019/06/07/return-of-medieval-diseases/

Why are you so obsessed with picking on people in your mind you are better than? You don't even live there.

Why are you so obsessed with picking on people in your mind you are better than? You don't even live there.

Definitely has some psychological issues. I've been telling him he needs to talk to someone to help him figure out why he has hatred for so many people. Only so much you can do though. Sad for him to live with such anger and hatred.

Reactions: cdwright40
Definitely has some psychological issues. I've been telling him he needs to talk to someone to help him figure out why he has hatred for so many people. Only so much you can do though. Sad for him to live with such anger and hatred.

Na... life is great. Libtards like you are the hateful racists who need the help. I’m just here to fight back and let you know you’re going to lose and America is going to win. You cucks love to talk shit and pick a fight and when the fight comes back you cry like little bitch puzzies calling everyone bullshit. Keep it coming. MAGA is going nowhere.

We are the one that picked the fight yet he starts the threads constantly bitching about liberals that have nothing to do with him. Amazing!

This is America and a lot of those homeless people with diseases? Fought and sacrificed their lives to provide the blanket of protection used to go on social media......and talk shit about them and imply how much better he is than them in his mind.

Amazing! Some of these people are sick and need help. Rather than starting a thread every 5 minutes essentially bragging about how much better you are than people obviously down on thier luck? How about sharing resources. These are Americans. Not liberals or conservatives.

Get it together!

Reactions: hawaiian cane
We are the one that picked the fight yet he starts the threads constantly bitching about liberals that have nothing to do with him. Amazing!

This is America and a lot of those homeless people with diseases? Fought and sacrificed their lives to provide the blanket of protection used to go on social media......and talk shit about them and imply how much better he is than them in his mind.

Amazing! Some of these people are sick and need help. Rather than starting a thread every 5 minutes essentially bragging about how much better you are than people obviously down on thier luck? How about sharing resources. These are Americans. Not liberals or conservatives.

Get it together!

It’s America, you ding bat.

It has everything to do with him, and you (maybe not you), and @caneballza, @Castillo147, @canerob, pineapple, Marsha, and Peter, and me and all Great Patriotic Americans...

We pay for everything they do.

ANSTAAFL...

Basic Economics 101

Ain’t no such thing as a free lunch

Na... life is great. Libtards like you are the hateful racists who need the help. I’m just here to fight back and let you know you’re going to lose and America is going to win. You cucks love to talk shit and pick a fight and when the fight comes back you cry like little bitch puzzies calling everyone bullshit. Keep it coming. MAGA is going nowhere.

Hateful racist? Haha. Not sure where that comes from. All I said was you need help. Nothing racial. Who do you think I'm racist against?

Get it together!

Good question, where are these folks from? Bottom line is that I assume most are there for various reasons, but the libs welcome them and allow tents on the street with no attention to law, zoning, permits and etc. When you give handouts, they will come! Regardless of origin, it’s not merely folks down on their luck, it’s completely turning your backs on how to help and constantly allowing drugs in the country for them to use. BILd THE WALL! Back to the the original question where are these folks from? Two things, Advarkas never said he was better than them and the way of Libs acceptance to this type of situation is completely ridiculous! Note, look how Rudy cleaned up NYC!

Rampant homelessness in major cities, hardcore drug use, indifference to free spirited public gay/lesbian orgy style sexcapades, sanctuary city havens for already infected border jumping illegals... just a few of the wonderful things libtard politicians have done to turn California into a state where only the top 10% survive and everyone else is fuked. Middle class has all but disappeared from that cesspool state.

They are doing such an excellent job of self destructing dont take away from it by clouding the issue. The gays and their gay lifestyle are such a non issue. Most of them are fine upstanding citizens.

The issue is the border. Illegal immigrants flooding sanctuary cities, garbage everywhere. Human excrement all over the streets. Needles used and discarded on the sidewalks. These are the reasons for the increase in disease. They just delivered us a batch of "refugees" from the Congo. Google their recent health history. These undesirables are entering our filthy poorly run liberal major cities and they have no vaccinations and it is resulting in medieval diseases returning.

California is a joke. Whether you're a liberal it a conservative does not matter, idk how you can look at this state as a success.

Good question, where are these folks from? Bottom line is that I assume most are there for various reasons, but the libs welcome them and allow tents on the street with no attention to law, zoning, permits and etc. When you give handouts, they will come! Regardless of origin, it’s not merely folks down on their luck, it’s completely turning your backs on how to help and constantly allowing drugs in the country for them to use. BILd THE WALL! Back to the the original question where are these folks from? Two things, Advarkas never said he was better than them and the way of Libs acceptance to this type of situation is completely ridiculous! Note, look how Rudy cleaned up NYC!

To be completely honest? I don't give a shit where they are from. They are people that need assistance. What do they need to be a productive tax paying citizen? Do they need mental or physical healthcare? Do they need just temporary food and shelter? Do they need counseling? Let's figure that out and build a ladder to getting them to helping themselves and this country. Stop acting hollier than thou or better than people. Because to me I just don't see it. The classes where people are so much better. It's time for ideas and he doesn't have to say he is better than anyone. It's implied every day.

Reactions: hawaiian cane

I think CD and Cems are moving there.

It’s America, you ding bat.

It has everything to do with him, and you (maybe not you), and @caneballza, @Castillo147, @canerob, pineapple, Marsha, and Peter, and me and all Great Patriotic Americans...

We pay for everything they do.

ANSTAAFL...

Basic Economics 101

Ain’t no such thing as a free lunch
I see you’ve joined the crowd of no responses because they’re aren’t intelligent enough to hang lol.

Reactions: JTH007
22me2p.jpg

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
I think the world has a problem of rampant douche bags that simply get off on pointing out how they are better than everyone else without any merit whatsoever other than they have some type of misunderstood privilege.

I think the world has a problem of rampant douche bags that simply get off on pointing out how they are better than everyone else without any merit whatsoever other than they have some type of misunderstood privilege.

Well it's a well know fact CD. White guys would be the #1. Then maybe the African American crowd I'd put at #2. The Chinks and Japs might be #3. Or make that 3A and 3B. And your PuertoRicans are #4.

To be completely honest? I don't give a shit where they are from. They are people that need assistance. What do they need to be a productive tax paying citizen? Do they need mental or physical healthcare? Do they need just temporary food and shelter? Do they need counseling? Let's figure that out and build a ladder to getting them to helping themselves and this country. Stop acting hollier than thou or better than people. Because to me I just don't see it. The classes where people are so much better. It's time for ideas and he doesn't have to say he is better than anyone. It's implied every day.
But whatever California is doing is obviously not a ladder, or helping - it's anarchy!

Without any merit. How dare someone thinks they’re better than someone who sh*ts in the street.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6882

No one said any of us are better than those in need. WTF is wrong with you! You are hung up on that and miss the point completely. Look at your party and see why this is happening and from several fronts.

No one said any of us are better than those in need. WTF is wrong with you! You are hung up on that and miss the point completely. Look at your party and see why this is happening and from several fronts.
It is implied. You think states your party runs doesn't have these issues? Love your tribal bullcrap please. Not buying. Way too smart.

Last edited:

A shame. A beautiful state but I've always found it to be filled with fruit cakes. Stationed there Long Beach 1979 then again San Diego. What a waste of Real Estate.........

I’m out here in Newport Beach right now for a week .There are tents in Beverly Hills , not many , but they are there . Rodeo Drive and Wilshire were clear and free
Forget LA , the situation there is disgusting . Malibu from what I saw was ok

Last edited:
- Homelessness AIDS/feces/trash crisis;
- Sanctuary City rape, robbery, and murder;
- $6 and $7 per gallon gas prices;
- Open Borders;
- Middle Class Defecting;
- phagtard POS liberals like Schiff, Harris, Pelosi, Jerry Brown, and Newsom;

now add fires baby... FUKING BURN BABY BURN!

LeBitch and his fellow LA/Hollywood liberal cucks can suck on fire and go to fuking hell.

Hope that entire state of cesspool liberalism burns to a crisp and collapses into hell.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckd...wo-new-california-laws-prove-it/#42ea52d222e3

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

- Homelessness AIDS/feces/trash crisis;
- Sanctuary City rape, robbery, and murder;
- $6 and $7 per gallon gas prices;
- Open Borders;
- Middle Class Defecting;
- phagtard POS liberals like Schiff, Harris, Pelosi, Jerry Brown, and Newsom;

now add fires baby... FUKING BURN BABY BURN!

LeBitch and his fellow LA/Hollywood liberal cucks can suck on fire and go to fuking hell.

Hope that entire state of cesspool liberalism burns to a crisp and collapses into hell.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckd...wo-new-california-laws-prove-it/#42ea52d222e3

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Two things.
1. Middle class defecting, yes. But add "lower class defecating"

2. You forgot Maxine Waters.

Reactions: advarkas
Maybe Obama can lower gas for them again.
Yeah because a President can control global market prices. Even if your latest fairy tale were true, California would just raise their gas taxes even further so it wouldn't matter.

Wait a minute.....you never got one of these in the mail? Bro, you have no idea what you're missing.

white-privilege-card-rzgnik.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 801canesmxer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT