ADVERTISEMENT

Medieval Era Diseases On The Rise In California...

I think the world has a problem of rampant douche bags that simply get off on pointing out how they are better than everyone else without any merit whatsoever other than they have some type of misunderstood privilege.
I think the world has a problem of rampant douche bags that blame all of their failures and misery on anything other than the fact that they are miserable failures.

I think the world has a problem of rampant douche bags that blame all of their failures and misery on anything other than the fact that they are miserable failures.
Yup. Rather than take responsibility its always easier to blame their failures on privilege, the rich, etc. This way they avoid looking at themselves as underachievers.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
Hey Wright, your numbers weren't too good for Oct. (a busy sales month in tech sector)...did you forget...now stop posting your slop on company time...get the hell back on the floor, before I drop a dime.

A shame. A beautiful state but I've always found it to be filled with fruit cakes. Stationed there Long Beach 1979 then again San Diego. What a waste of Real Estate.........
After all, California IS the land of the fruits and the nuts!

- Homelessness AIDS/feces/trash crisis;
- Sanctuary City rape, robbery, and murder;
- $6 and $7 per gallon gas prices;
- Open Borders;
- Middle Class Defecting;
- phagtard POS liberals like Schiff, Harris, Pelosi, Jerry Brown, and Newsom;

now add fires baby... FUKING BURN BABY BURN!

LeBitch and his fellow LA/Hollywood liberal cucks can suck on fire and go to fuking hell.

Hope that entire state of cesspool liberalism burns to a crisp and collapses into hell.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckd...wo-new-california-laws-prove-it/#42ea52d222e3

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

So do I.

Meanwhile, the current occupant of the WH is quick to threaten California with withholding funds for those suffering from the recent fires, but previously offered to assist RUSSIA with their fires in Siberia. Everyone OK with this?

Meanwhile, the current occupant of the WH is quick to threaten California with withholding funds for those suffering from the recent fires, but previously offered to assist RUSSIA with their fires in Siberia. Everyone OK with this?
Yeah, I'm good...

#45 is trying to do this because California is Pelosi's state. He wants Democrats to back off the impeachment process so its another quid pro quo. What else is new????
Now that's a SSSSTTTTTRRRRREEEEETTTTTCCCCCHHHHH

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT