ADVERTISEMENT

Mexican Sergio Garcia

He’s got a fried chicken truck right outside the gate.
If he does, it's operated by an associate. When you drop a "tell him to don't serve watermelon and fried chicken" blast on national TV. You just need to stay away.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Fuzzy is a celebrity in Augusta during Masters week. A fixture at TBonz, a steak house and bar on Washington Road...very friendly with the crowd at the bar. He'll always be welcomed at The Masters because he is a past winner!

Fuzzy is a celebrity in Augusta during Masters week. A fixture at TBonz, a steak house and bar on Washington Road...very friendly with the crowd at the bar. He'll always be welcomed at The Masters because he is a past winner!

Zoeller won first try. Only two others did this. First Masters = Horton Smith, Second Masters = Gene Sarazan

Reactions: Miguel54
Three weeks ago I placed a bet on Salt Lake's own Tony Finau at 60-1. I knew it was a longshot but he had been playing well to start the year and his game is favorable at Augusta. Yesterday at the Par 3 tournament he hit a hole in one and then proceeded to do a little celebration in front of his family. He slipped on the wet grass and dislocated his ankle, which you could see he popped back into place. So much for that bet.

Reactions: canam1965
Three weeks ago I placed a bet on Salt Lake's own Tony Finau at 60-1. I knew it was a longshot but he had been playing well to start the year and his game is favorable at Augusta. Yesterday at the Par 3 tournament he hit a hole in one and then proceeded to do a little celebration in front of his family. He slipped on the wet grass and dislocated his ankle, which you could see he popped back into place. So much for that bet.

The crazy thing with betting is you always remember the bad beats not the lucky wins.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
DZ3QgabVQAA1hS4.jpg

Hey Honey...good to see you posting in sunlight...about as unusual as seeing an older Racoon in the day.

Canam (can anyone one count how many screen names he has had) this guy has been banned more than forever and canes return combined.

Hey Honey...good to see you posting in sunlight...about as unusual as seeing an older Racoon in the day.

Canam (can anyone one count how many screen names he has had) this guy has been banned more than forever and canes return combined.
What are you talking about shit for brains, i have had one account name you fu_king idiot

Calm down. This is real golf. 4 rounds of 18 on a difficult course. Not like the par 3s that you're used to.
Yep, four pressure packed rounds at Augusta might take a toll on that ankle.And these guys don't get to ride around in those cute little carts either.

Reactions: canam1965
Lmao yes he’s from Sprain. Dude took a 13 on a Par 5 lol. Not a Sergio fan.

Crazy green .. every shot hit on the green within 5' - 15' of the pin. The slightest backspin was enough to get it rolling and the slope of the green took it from there. 5 balls in the water = 10 penalty strokes. Nasty.

Crazy green .. every shot hit on the green within 5' - 15' of the pin. The slightest backspin was enough to get it rolling and the slope of the green took it from there. 5 balls in the water = 10 penalty strokes. Nasty.
Tin Cup!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT