ADVERTISEMENT

Michael Flynn To Plead Guilty.

OP, what's Trump's exposure?

Mueller is working in concentric circles - the lower hanging fruit first (Pappadopolous etc), then the slightly higher ups (Manafort and Gates) and now yet even higher and closer to Trump, in Flynn and possibly others. I think we all know where all of this is going. Once he reaches the top, he will be armed with information from all of the people he flipped at which point Trump will be faced with check mate.

Reactions: cems52
Mueller is working in concentric circles - the lower hanging fruit first (Pappadopolous etc), then the slightly higher ups (Manafort and Gates) and now yet even higher and closer to Trump, in Flynn and possibly others. I think we all know where all of this is going. Once he reaches the top, he will be armed with information from all of the people he flipped at which point Trump will be faced with check mate.
Love it!!

Reactions: Raoul2
Obama isn't president, Trump is. Got it?
Glad you finally admit that fact, and again only ignorant dopes such as liberals such as yourself don’t reflect and judge past leaders. To give Obama or any other former President a pass is ridicules. That’s the left new excuse for every Obama failure!

Reactions: Castillo147
Love it!!
Only a treasonous fool would “love it” to news which is negative regarding our country. Shows your loyal to party over country which is very sad. However it show’s everyone here what your really about! Suppose to put country first!! You’ll learn someday.

Reactions: Castillo147
Glad you finally admit that fact, and again only ignorant dopes such as liberals such as yourself don’t reflect and judge past leaders. To give Obama or any other former President a pass is ridicules. That’s the left new excuse for every Obama failure!

Only a treasonous fool would “love it” to news which is negative regarding our country. Shows your loyal to party over country which is very sad. However it show’s everyone here what your really about! Suppose to put country first!! You’ll learn someday.

You must be a gymnast to handle these kind of mental back flips. Two minutes apart you go from saying Obama must be held accountable for past mistakes to saying it's treasonous to hold Trump accountable for this current debacle.

Trump let a man who had received $500k to work on behalf of a foreign government be his NSA. Now I don't know about you, but I'd be pretty skeptical of my employee if I found out my competitor was secretly paying them. Seeing as how they were warned by the AG about his foreign dealings and still hired him tells me that was a feature and not a bug.

You must be a gymnast to handle these kind of mental back flips. Two minutes apart you go from saying Obama must be held accountable for past mistakes to saying it's treasonous to hold Trump accountable for this current debacle.

Trump let a man who had received $500k to work on behalf of a foreign government be his NSA. Now I don't know about you, but I'd be pretty skeptical of my employee if I found out my competitor was secretly paying them. Seeing as how they were warned by the AG about his foreign dealings and still hired him tells me that was a feature and not a bug.
Gymnast no! Realist and not blind yes. And getting paid only 500k I’d question if he was stupid. Clinton and Dems paid much more. And no idea when I said don’t hold Trump accountable. Hold them all accountable.

Hold them all accountable.

I'm going to hold you to that as Mueller indicts more and more of team Trump.

Papadopolous flipped and was supposedly wearing a wire (possibly since July when he was arrested or for at least a month from when he finally plead out to when the indictment was unsealed). We don't know yet who he has implicated.

And now Flynn has flipped. You don't accept plea deals for smaller fish and there are only a handful bigger than Flynn in that campaign.

Papadopolous flipped and was supposedly wearing a wire (possibly since July when he was arrested or for at least a month from when he finally plead out to when the indictment was unsealed). We don't know yet who he has implicated.

And now Flynn has flipped. You don't accept plea deals for smaller fish and there are only a handful bigger than Flynn in that campaign.

Kushner is arguably the only person bigger than Flynn before all of this reaches Trump. I'm guessing Mueller's next move is going to be to put some pressure on Kushner to find out whether Trump was pulling the strings on communications with Russia.

Kushner is arguably the only person bigger than Flynn before all of this reaches Trump. I'm guessing Mueller's next move is going to be to put some pressure on Kushner to find out whether Trump was pulling the strings on communications with Russia.

I agree on Kushner but Don Jr is up there as well. If it's Kushner's turn in the barrel, it'll be interesting to see if he flips. I doubt he wants to end up like his dad so he just might. I mean, he's revised his security forms so many times that I doubt he was honest with the FBI the first time around. Particularly when it came to requesting a back channel with the Russians. Something Flynn was supposedly a party to (if it happened, Mueller now has a witness).

Hold me accountable for what? I meet with Putin? Listen clown all you hippies and Libs jump up and down because Flynn flipped! Ok so what he flipped, what’s the core or the issue? You think Putin filled ballot boxes? Rigged voting machines?? Simple minded shallow Dems will be sorry when this all over handing Turkey a cleric via Russia and Kushmer asking for extra consideration for Israel. And so what. That’s what these people do, cut deals. Did you hold Loretta Lynch accountable for meeting Bill on antarmac then lying about the topic? Why didn’t the FBI indict on that? Or Susan Rice letting out the names of private citizens? All illegal. Go back to your safe space simpleton!

Hold me accountable for what? I meet with Putin? Listen clown all you hippies and Libs jump up and down because Flynn flipped! Ok so what he flipped, what’s the core or the issue? You think Putin filled ballot boxes? Rigged voting machines?? Simple minded shallow Dems will be sorry when this all over handing Turkey a cleric via Russia and Kushmer asking for extra consideration for Israel. And so what. That’s what these people do, cut deals. Did you hold Loretta Lynch accountable for meeting Bill on antarmac then lying about the topic? Why didn’t the FBI indict on that? Or Susan Rice letting out the names of private citizens? All illegal. Go back to your safe space simpleton!

Indictments are here and more are coming, hommie. How many more people will need to be arrested for dirty dealings with the Russians before you admit the Trump campaign had dirty dealings with the Russians?

Hello, earth to Ozona. Stay focused. Trump's right hand man pled guilty to lying to the FBI. Trump is going down like Bree Olsen. Lol

I love it because we are getting closer to nailing that lying POS in the WH. You can spin, deflect and lie but Trump is going down. When that happens I will be the happiest person on the planet. Trump is corrupt and an ignorant buffoon.

Isn't "Love it" what Trump Jr said when the Russians told him they had dirt on Hillary Clinton? So sad.

I saw that earlier today but it doesn't change where this investigation is. Flynn has flipped and now Mueller is going after Trump hard.
You don’t have any clue what your talking about. And again like your leader CD, thinking your putting party above country even for a minute is sad yet you do it with a smile on your face. Sad state we have “Americans” who think like the progressives

I always said I wanted to see charges and evidence. Flynn pleading and flipping is a big deal. It is a big deal because it means Flynn has testimonial evidence on a high level person. Trump, or Jared, or Don Jr., or the Easter Bunny? Who knows. I have no idea and won’t speculate. but any fair minded person acknowledges the gravity of the development. this is the first time in the Russian Investigation a major charge/plea deal was reached. doesn’t change the fact that almost all these liberals have been whiny bitches for the last 9 months not giving a rat’s ass about due process and evidence. Finally, this could ultimately be decided by the Supreme Court re: interpreting and ruling on various criminal statutes. We are a LONG way from any direct evidence warranting impeachment charges, so all the pussyfoot bitches at MSNBC and CNN will have to put down their palm palms and mascara for the meantime.

Last edited:
Reactions: PalmaBoy
I always said I wanted to see charges and evidence. Flynn pleading and flipping is a big deal. It is a big deal because it means Flynn has testimonial evidence on a high level person. Trump, or Jared, or Don Jr., or the Easter Bunny? Who knows. I have no idea and won’t speculate. but any fair minded person acknowledges the gravity of the development. this is the first time in the Russian Investigation a major charge/plea deal was reached. doesn’t change the fact that almost all these liberals have been whiny bitches for the last 9 months not giving a rat’s ass about due process and evidence. Finally, this could ultimately be decided by the Supreme Court re: interpreting and ruling on various criminal statutes. We are a LONG way from any direct evidence warranting impeachment charges, so all the pussyfoot bitches at MSNBC and CNN will have to put down their palm palms and mascara for the meantime.

This post has about as much integrity, personal responsibility and accountability as the entire Republican party has been able to muster up in decades. Zero. The reporting of a news agency has nothing to do with YOU, the man, the individual. You jerk off on a sports message board over having a high IQ but had to wait until the worst possible outcome before you stopped lying and acknowledged the obvious facts. Fake news, fake news, fake news for months. Typical coward. Pathetic backtrack. You voted for a traitor. A foreign agent. Period.

This post has about as much integrity, personal responsibility and accountability as the entire Republican party has been able to muster up in decades. Zero. The reporting of a news agency has nothing to do with YOU, the man, the individual. You jerk off on a sports message board over having a high IQ but had to wait until the worst possible outcome before you stopped lying and acknowledged the obvious facts. Fake news, fake news, fake news for months. Typical coward. Pathetic backtrack. You voted for a traitor. A foreign agent. Period.

Not surprising, and as usual, you are a mental midget fuktard, full of shit, and have nothing of quality to post.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Talk about disconnected from reality! Foreign agent? Lmfao

I saw that earlier today but it doesn't change where this investigation is. Flynn has flipped and now Mueller is going after Trump hard.
Again you clueless and beating off that you flipped an admitted liar who’s got zero credability is isn’t surprising! Do you really think any rational person will believe a word he says now? Cmon Cems you can’t be this blind.

You don’t have any clue what your talking about. And again like your leader CD, thinking your putting party above country even for a minute is sad yet you do it with a smile on your face. Sad state we have “Americans” who think like the progressives
A smile on my face? You in my backyard peeking through my window? Pervert!! You are the only poster that misrepresents the facts in a post. It's deliberate and frankly even beneath you. You're better than that.

A smile on my face? You in my backyard peeking through my window? Pervert!! You are the only poster that misrepresents the facts in a post. It's deliberate and frankly even beneath you. You're better than that.
What did I misrepresent? See emotions in your posts!! It’s obvious. Again everyone see’s right thru your weird spin and deflections. I didn’t have to misrepresent anything. You do it yourself. Just FYI, EVERYTIME you cheer against Trump or act happy when you think something bad is happening to him your choosing party over country. And no, you have a crazy security staff at your loony bin I can’t peep in your windows.

Again you clueless and beating off that you flipped an admitted liar who’s got zero credability is isn’t surprising! Do you really think any rational person will believe a word he says now? Cmon Cems you can’t be this blind.
Yes, Mueller and the vast majority of America will believe him. Here's Mueller's Russia investigation record. 2 convictions; 2 indictments. More to come.

Yes, Mueller and the vast majority of America will believe him. Here's Mueller's Russia investigation record. 2 convictions; 2 indictments. More to come.
He’s already got convictions???? Are you slow?? Pleading guilty much different from a conviction. You can’t even explain what the “Russian investigation record” is all about! You just keep repeating Russia Russia. Your utterly clueless! Convictions, lmfao your such a lowlife. Repeating lies you can’t even explain.

Supreme Court? You're not following this investigation. There have been 2 guilty pleas. No need to appeal. These criminals are fessing up to their wrong doings.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT