ADVERTISEMENT

More Bad News for Trump

Have you read the Mueller report? If not lets see what Mueller says otherwise STFU.

TDS triggered!!!

crybaby.jpg

I have never made fun of a person with a disability even as a kid. I had a cousin who was my age with a disability and I NEVER mocked him about his disability. My parents taught me better. Can't say the same for that POS in the WH.

Also, not all women give up the "goods" for a few coins. At least many that I know.

Did he mock you ?

Reactions: majus12
https://www.google.com/amp/s/heatst...rant-covering-trump-camps-ties-to-russia/amp/

If this report is real Trump may have committed obstruction of justice by tweeting his claim that Obama wire tapped him. In fact it looks like Trump may have tweeted a real news story about an ongoing investigation which if true could lead to impeachment.

I don't make this shzzt up. I just wait for Trump to open his mouth or tweet. Smh
LMAO 2/12 years with countries best attys, investigators,1.4MILLION pages, thousands of subpeanas, hundreds of warrants, NO COLLUSION.Now going after obstruction, LMAO PLEASE keep it up PLEASE. A LANDSLIDE TRUMP VICTORY
FOOLS

Reactions: CanesLife
LMAO 2/12 years with countries best attys, investigators,1.4MILLION pages, thousands of subpeanas, hundreds of warrants, NO COLLUSION.Now going after obstruction, LMAO PLEASE keep it up PLEASE. A LANDSLIDE TRUMP VICTORY
FOOLS
TRUMP'S FINISHED!!

I really feel the left is going through a psychosis .Delusions ,paranoia,obsessive fixations and mass hysteria. Its quite remarkable how ingracious a bunch of losers the are.
It shows the power of propaganda. The media are the Pied Pipers leading them to their ruination .

So, based on being a Capitalist, who's your #1 choice for the Democratic ticket?
Why concern yourself with business that doesn't involve you. Try to fous on Trump not getting impeached again. Just think, Trump could be the first president impeached twice.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Why concern yourself with business that doesn't involve you. Try to fous on Trump not getting impeached again. Just think, Trump could be the first president impeached twice.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
Poor writing exposed again. You identified yourself as a capitalist so it’s a fair question. Keep impeaching him. You can do it. The wackos control the House.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
Way to dodge the question...

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT