ADVERTISEMENT

More from John Bolton, “Trump is unfit for office”

MikeJW

SuperCane
Gold Member
Sep 3, 2001
Not that we don’t know this, but nothing will change they MAGA fanboys mind.

I love how people run with the feelings of a bitter ex employee told to resign, who they previously despised and called a war hawk, something Trump agreed with.

Reactions: utatem and doerunn
Not that we don’t know this, but nothing will change they MAGA fanboys mind.

There are 4 guarantees in life. Death, taxes, women coming out if nowhere to say a Trump appointed SCOTUS nominee raped them and ex cabinet members under Trump who are fired for incompetence and then turn petulant and write a scathing book.

Can't do much about the first two and nobody believes the latter two any longer.

Bolton confirms that Trump is an incompetent moron, who is probably more of a national security threat than any foreign adversary.

Putin must have laughed his ass off every time he heard the coward Obama speak. I wonder why Barry refused to send weapons to our ally Ukraine when his advisers and diplomats were begging him to do so when Russia invaded them? How many Ukrainians died as a result of the gutless wonder's refusal to upset Putin? At least we can see now what Barry meant when he said, "I'll have more flexibility after the election."

Reactions: GLFSTRM and utatem
I've said before and I'll say it again: The only people worse than Trump are the people who vote for him. For me it's the fact that he's the first racist president of the modern era. It's FULL STOP with that - I don't need anything else. I'm not trying to hear anything about the chicken feed tax cuts they received under Trump or how he "shakes things up" or any of that bu!!sh!t. If someone can vote for a racist in the oval office, it says something about them as a person - and about America.

Reactions: miamimike
I've said before and I'll say it again: The only people worse than Trump are the people who vote for him. For me it's the fact that he's the first racist president of the modern era. It's FULL STOP with that - I don't need anything else. I'm not trying to hear anything about the chicken feed tax cuts they received under Trump or how he "shakes things up" or any of that bu!!sh!t. If someone can vote for a racist in the oval office, it says something about them as a person - and about America.

Spot on. Trump himself is little more than a con-artist, which has been proven time and time again over the years. It takes a special kind of gullible fool to repeatedly fall for that level of idiocy.

What does that say about Joe Biden then? He advocated for segregation and worried that his kids would grow up in a Racial Jungle if the races were mixed. He defended those using confederate flags as Fine People during arguments about The Sons of Confederacy while he was in the Senate. He took full credit for, and actually called it the Biden crime bill, that oppressively incarcerated an entire generation of blacks. What has 50 years of promises from Biden gotten black folks? Plantation Joe is no friend of black people.

Reactions: GLFSTRM and utatem
REPUBLICAN

John Bolton on Donald Trump:“ I don’t think he’s fit for office, I don’t think he has the competence to carry out the job.”

DEMOCRAT

REPUBLICAN

John Bolton on Donald Trump:“ I don’t think he’s fit for office, I don’t think he has the competence to carry out the job.”

DEMOCRAT

And yet Trump has gotten more things done in 3 years than Barry got done in 8. Obama, the community organizer that never could quite organize his community of Chicago. You would think that the gutless wonder would have done more for the city that sent him on his way to be president. Obama, the great hope for the black community that could never quite be bothered enough in 8 years in office to do anything about his VP's oppressive crime bill or police reform.

You are what’s wrong with America. Intolerant and bigoted.

Reactions: utatem
Just like the dems...i don't want to hear your talking points..but I will fill the air with garbage and it is ok..another words shut up and listen to me on everything

There are 4 guarantees in life. Death, taxes, women coming out if nowhere to say a Trump appointed SCOTUS nominee raped them and ex cabinet members under Trump who are fired for incompetence and then turn petulant and write a scathing book.

Can't do much about the first two and nobody believes the latter two any longer.
We know of at least 25 women who said Trump either raped or sexually assaulted them so you are correct in part of your post..

We know of at least 25 women who said Trump either raped or sexually assaulted them so you are correct in part of your post..
I don't think that number quite tops ole Billy Boy. And the difference in looks shows the difference in the taste of the two men. Paula Jones vs Karen McDougal, anybody???

We know of at least two women that blatantly lied during the Kavanaugh hearings. We also know of the Duke LaCrosse accuser. Have any of the 25 you talk about proven their claims true in a court of law? Innocent until proven guilty is still a thing isn't it?

Reactions: BreakingCane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT