ADVERTISEMENT

Mueller closing in on Trump

CVbFB00U8AARojZ.png

#ticktock listen to the clock of indictment.
Does that pic in NY Times aticle make Trump look fat or is he just fat?

Reactions: cems52
4 Americans lost their life but let us carry on with our fake outrage.
Were you just as outraged over Trumps order of his botched Yemen attack over his well done steak? Casualties are just a part of their trade. Hillary asked a Republican led Congress for more funds for security. Want to know their answer? Will you be outraged to hear they said no?

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
Were you just as outraged over Trumps order of his botched Yemen attack over his well done steak? Casualties are just a part of their trade. Hillary asked a Republican led Congress for more funds for security. Want to know their answer? Will you be outraged to hear they said no?
Sure as hell would be but that’s not what happened. Jesus do you guys just make up sh#t on a whim? I’ve never seen such a Bunch manipulators and liars in my life.

Prior fact check

In May 2014, ahead of one of the congressional investigations into the Benghazi attacks, U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., claimed the State Department "not only failed to honor repeated requests for additional security, but instead actually reduced security in Libya."

Our rating was True.”

Directly from the testimony in the hearing. My god you people are a disgusting bunch.

Sure as hell would be but that’s not what happened. Jesus do you guys just make up sh#t on a whim? I’ve never seen such a Bunch manipulators and liars in my life.

Prior fact check

In May 2014, ahead of one of the congressional investigations into the Benghazi attacks, U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., claimed the State Department "not only failed to honor repeated requests for additional security, but instead actually reduced security in Libya."

Our rating was True.”

Directly from the testimony in the hearing. My god you people are a disgusting bunch.
Here is your problem. You think i am stupid but i am as sharp as they come. Do you seriously think posting some conservatives viewpoint as fact proves crap to me? They spent how many years wasting taxpayer dollars on lies to the American people? Get yourself a bi partisan source...this ain't it...and this is the problem generally. Refusal to listen to anyone that doesn't believe what you do. That's what America is all about.

Here is your problem. You think i am stupid but i am as sharp as they come. Do you seriously think posting some conservatives viewpoint as fact proves crap to me? They spent how many years wasting taxpayer dollars on lies to the American people? Get yourself a bi partisan source...this ain't it...and this is the problem generally. Refusal to listen to anyone that doesn't believe what you do. That's what America is all about.
Never said you’re stupid but you’re not beyond posting whatever you heard as fact and then taking it to the grave. What I posted was directly from congressional hearing testimony. It’s not a talking point. Get over yourself!

Never said you’re stupid but you’re not beyond posting whatever you heard as fact and then taking it to the grave. What I posted was directly from congressional hearing testimony. It’s not a talking point. Get over yourself!
Biden's testified too. Guess what he testified? Take a wild guess!

For your reading pleasure and directly from the state departments mouth stating what Biden said wasn’t true or relevant:

CHARLIE NEIBERGALL / AP PHOTO
The post-debate fact checkers are taking Vice President Joe Biden to task for saying the administration never received requests for more diplomatic security in Libya. when in fact the State Department has already admitted it rejected those very requests. But more nuanced was Biden’s suggestion, albeit oblique, that funding cuts were somehow related to the relative lack of security in Benghazi leading up to the Sept. 11 attacks there.

biden-benghazi-lake_ypyjsg

“The congressman here cut embassy security in his budget by $300 million below what we asked for,” said Biden in Thursday night’s debate, referencing Paul Ryan’s budget plan. “So much for the embassy security piece.”

But would more money have prevented the attacks?

Apparently not, at least according to one senior State Department official who would certainly seem to know.

In testimony Wednesday before the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, Charlene Lamb, a deputy assistant secretary of state for diplomatic security, was asked, “Was there any budget consideration and lack of budget which led you not to increase the number of people in the security force there?”

Lamb responded, “No, sir.”

Recall that Lamb is the person who denied requests from the top diplomatic security officer in Libya to retain a 16-man team of military personnel who had been protecting diplomats.

That would seem to be the end of the story.

So where did Biden come up with this line? Unclear. But what is known is that one of the first mentions of budget cuts in relation to Benghazi appears to have came from Rep. Elijah Cummings, the Democratic ranking member on the House Oversight Committee. In a press release before Wednesday’s hearing, Cummings wrote, “The fact is that, since 2011, the House has cut embassy security by hundreds of millions of dollars below the amounts requested by the President. Restoring our commitment to embassy security would make a real difference to thousands of Americans who serve our country overseas, often in extremely dangerous circumstances.”

Whether doing so will prevent another Benghazi is another story.

Same goes for a point Ryan made a few seconds earlier, in which he asked why the U.S. ambassador in France was protected by Marine guards, yet Ambassador Chris Stevens, arguably positioned in a far more dangerous country, was not. “Our ambassador in Paris has a marine detachment guarding him. Should we have a marine detachment in Benghazi?” Ryan asked.

Biden didn’t answer the question directly, responding instead with his people-who-live-in-glass-houses line about embassy security budget cuts. But Ryan’s assertion is also flawed. Marines are charged with protecting a diplomatic mission’s classified documents, not its personnel. The obligation to protect the mission itself falls to the host country, a job Libya may have failed to do.

On a side note the reason why the state department wouldn’t approve more security request because they were illegally running weapons to Syria and arming Al-Qaeda terrorist to overthrow the Syrian leadership. By the way did you ever notice every country overthrown was Shia majority? Hmmmm makes you wonder doesn’t it. Being that Obama’s cabinet had several members of the Muslim Brotherhood in it who are all... Sunni! I don’t believe in coincidences. Arab spring my ass!

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
On a side note the reason why the state department wouldn’t approve more security request because they were illegally running weapons to Syria and arming Al-Qaeda terrorist to overthrow the Syrian leadership. By the way did you ever notice every country overthrown was Shia majority? Hmmmm makes you wonder doesn’t it. Being that Obama’s cabinet had several members of the Muslim Brotherhood in it who are all... Sunni! I don’t believe in coincidences. Arab spring my ass!
The funny thing is I am not going to kill them for the reason why. I am killing them for the hypocrisy. If they were so concerned about these lives they would have approved the security request is my only point. Meaning, don't cost our tax payers billions politicizing this.

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
The funny thing is I am not going to kill them for the reason why. I am killing them for the hypocrisy. If they were so concerned about these lives they would have approved the security request is my only point. Meaning, don't cost our tax payers billions politicizing this.
I don’t disagree with the politicizing part but they royally f#cked up! Heads needed to roll for this because of all that was happening behind the scenes. You think there would’ve been any less noise from the left had this happened under Trump? Could you imagine the response? By the way I don’t blame Obama for this. I very much put this squarely on the shoulders of Hillary. The post attack narrative was an embarrassment and outside of the that... the “what difference does it make” comment was like pissing in the face of every patriotic American.

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
For your reading pleasure and directly from the state departments mouth stating what Biden said wasn’t true or relevant:

CHARLIE NEIBERGALL / AP PHOTO
The post-debate fact checkers are taking Vice President Joe Biden to task for saying the administration never received requests for more diplomatic security in Libya. when in fact the State Department has already admitted it rejected those very requests. But more nuanced was Biden’s suggestion, albeit oblique, that funding cuts were somehow related to the relative lack of security in Benghazi leading up to the Sept. 11 attacks there.

biden-benghazi-lake_ypyjsg

“The congressman here cut embassy security in his budget by $300 million below what we asked for,” said Biden in Thursday night’s debate, referencing Paul Ryan’s budget plan. “So much for the embassy security piece.”

But would more money have prevented the attacks?

Apparently not, at least according to one senior State Department official who would certainly seem to know.

In testimony Wednesday before the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, Charlene Lamb, a deputy assistant secretary of state for diplomatic security, was asked, “Was there any budget consideration and lack of budget which led you not to increase the number of people in the security force there?”

Lamb responded, “No, sir.”

Recall that Lamb is the person who denied requests from the top diplomatic security officer in Libya to retain a 16-man team of military personnel who had been protecting diplomats.

That would seem to be the end of the story.

So where did Biden come up with this line? Unclear. But what is known is that one of the first mentions of budget cuts in relation to Benghazi appears to have came from Rep. Elijah Cummings, the Democratic ranking member on the House Oversight Committee. In a press release before Wednesday’s hearing, Cummings wrote, “The fact is that, since 2011, the House has cut embassy security by hundreds of millions of dollars below the amounts requested by the President. Restoring our commitment to embassy security would make a real difference to thousands of Americans who serve our country overseas, often in extremely dangerous circumstances.”

Whether doing so will prevent another Benghazi is another story.

Same goes for a point Ryan made a few seconds earlier, in which he asked why the U.S. ambassador in France was protected by Marine guards, yet Ambassador Chris Stevens, arguably positioned in a far more dangerous country, was not. “Our ambassador in Paris has a marine detachment guarding him. Should we have a marine detachment in Benghazi?” Ryan asked.

Biden didn’t answer the question directly, responding instead with his people-who-live-in-glass-houses line about embassy security budget cuts. But Ryan’s assertion is also flawed. Marines are charged with protecting a diplomatic mission’s classified documents, not its personnel. The obligation to protect the mission itself falls to the host country, a job Libya may have failed to do.

Dude Biden was an example...read this....

http://reverbpress.com/politics/gop...-massive-embassy-security-cuts-starting-2011/

This won't drag out like Benghazi and that fake outrage...lol.
Fake? So Americans being dragged thru streets and getting killed is fake?? Sickening comment!! You’ve made this commment before regarding Benghazi, you really are a sick sick person!! You cry about the “innocent lives” taken by police yet call it “fake outrage” when Americans doing a service overseas “fake outrage”??

My original Thanksgiving Day prediction may not be far off...per the paper of record owned by Mexican true billionaire

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/09/...5&ref=cta&_r=0&referer=http://m.facebook.com/

#ticktock listen to the clock of indictment.
Does that pic in NY Times aticle make Trump look fat or is he just fat?

He won't last that long. Unless the Russian army marches into Washington he certainly won't be reelected.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/03/mue...t-is-not-a-criminal-target-at-this-point.html

Don’t bother with the Rerun, we are all just biscuits living in his world.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Hahahahaha classic CD “you think I am stupid but I am as sharp as they come” hilarious!!! Yeah you are the one who should lecture about a bi partisan viewpoint! Makes sense, as we all know how “sharp” and biased you are! Sure

LOL...you are quite honestly the most ill informed person I have ever discussed politics with and that's truly saying something. That said, I don't think you're stupid, rather naïve and simply follow the far lefts talking points.

LOL...you are quite honestly the most ill informed person I have ever discussed politics with and that's truly saying something. That said, I don't think you're stupid, rather naïve and simply follow the far lefts talking points.
Cane919, seriously he hasn’t put you on ignore yet?? Wow! You really are using to many facts with CD and Cems! They get confused with the truth!

Cems and I get along for the most part, although rarely agree on anything. As for CD, his ego won't allow him to put me on ignore because he has to see what I'm saying about him.

Cane919, seriously he hasn’t put you on ignore yet?? Wow! You really are using to many facts with CD and Cems! They get confused with the truth!

Reactions: PalmaBoy
And I thought you were a competent lawyer. Now I know better. You should know a person not subject to criminal investigation can become the target in a hot minute. You ever thought Trump not being named the target was a setup to get him to testify? There are 3 stages a person can be subject to. First as a witness. Next step is a subject of interest. The last the target. Next step for Trump is The Target!!

Last edited:
@advarkas, the Canesport jail house lawyer is making a mockery of his profession. I'm not a lawyer but it appears I know more than him. He's probably looking at his old law books to counter my point. No need cuz the law is the law and he knows it.

@advarkas, the Canesport jail house lawyer is making a mockery of his profession. I'm not a lawyer but it appears I know more than him. He's probably looking at his old law books to counter my point. No need cuz the law is the law and he knows it.
What are you babbling about ?????????????

And I thought you were a competent lawyer. Now I know better. You should know a person not subject to criminal investigation can become the target in a hot minute. You ever thought Trump not being named the target was a setup to get him to testify? There are 3 stages a person can be subject to. First as a witness. Next step is a subject of interest. The last the target. Next step for Trump is The Target!!

Yeah you stick with that narrative lol. Ignoramus liberalus bitchassness maximus is doth motto.

Narrative? It's the truth. Something right wingers know nothing about. Happy client hunting. Lol
Yeah Right wingers were celebrating Trump was said not to be a target like a klansman running over a civil rights protester in an 18 wheeler. They have no idea what is gonna hit them....it's sad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT