ADVERTISEMENT

Mueller closing in on Trump

Cems....I’m a bit confused on your objection to President Trump at this point. You don’t think there was collusion, you recognize the economy is doing well, and that there’s been progress with our foreign affairs, so what is it exactly?

Can't do that as long as we have ignorant posters on Canesport. Not saying you're ignorant. Lol

Cems....I’m a bit confused on your objection to President Trump at this point. You don’t think there was collusion, you recognize the economy is doing well, and that there’s been progress with our foreign affairs, so what is it exactly?
Skin tone

Reactions: PalmaBoy
I believe Donald J Trump is a corrupt individual both morally and politically. I also strongly feel the Russians have something on Trump. This is not a party thing but simply a man who should never have been put in the WH. W in my opinion was a decent and likeable person but had serious economic failures. However, I did not focus as much attention to him because I never felt he would do harm to our country.

Corrupt as in willing to do harm to America for his personal gain?

I believe Donald J Trump is a corrupt individual both morally and politically. I also strongly feel the Russians have something on Trump. This is not a party thing but simply a man who should never have been put in the WH. W in my opinion was a decent and likeable person but had serious economic failures. However, I did not focus as much attention to him because I never felt he would do harm to our country.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Lol...and if there’s no indictment you’ll accept he’s doing a great job?
Never said the economic results were not good. My biggest issue for me on the economic front was the tax plan. It favored the higher income folks and businesses and not the middle class. In fact the lower rates for lower tier folks are not permanent.

Since you're a Harvard graduate please explain what your first sentence is about.
Hahahahaha, I will make it simple for you. Above you stated Trumps “illegal past” meaning he’s always broke the law and has several skeletons in his closet. Now you say it’s sojethinh we have to wait for. Yet if he’s done something illegal we would know because he would have been arrested or indicted. However in Trumps case you always say “we have to wait” yet when we point out Obama, Hillary and the rest of the anointed ones breaking the law you respond each and every time “where is the indictment” so to sum this up. For Trump you’ll hold on to that sliver of “hope and change” yet when liberals break the law you ignore unless they’ve been arrested or indicted. Simpleton Cems double talk! We are all so use to it, doesn’t matter anymore we all know you are special.

Hahahahaha, I will make it simple for you. Above you stated Trumps “illegal past” meaning he’s always broke the law and has several skeletons in his closet. Now you say it’s sojethinh we have to wait for. Yet if he’s done something illegal we would know because he would have been arrested or indicted. However in Trumps case you always say “we have to wait” yet when we point out Obama, Hillary and the rest of the anointed ones breaking the law you respond each and every time “where is the indictment” so to sum this up. For Trump you’ll hold on to that sliver of “hope and change” yet when liberals break the law you ignore unless they’ve been arrested or indicted. Simpleton Cems double talk! We are all so use to it, doesn’t matter anymore we all know you are special.
Fool, Trump is under investigation not Obama or Hilliary therefore once the investigation is complete we will know his fate. You do know past crimes can be prosecuted? Case in point Manafort.

Fool, Trump is under investigation not Obama or Hilliary therefore once the investigation is complete we will know his fate. You do know past crimes can be prosecuted? Case in point Manafort.
Hahahahaha again dummy. Read my response!! You double talk nonstop!! Case in point, “you do know past crimes can be prosecuted” so make sure you donated to those liberal legal funds. And Manafort gets indicted for a crime that had ZERO to do with the Trump campaign and you liberals walk around like you found Atlantis!! Again, remember what you just said “past crimes can be prosecuted” because it’s coming!! Just strap in that Lark chair with that special joystick you got and brace yourself for the ride!

Hahahahaha again dummy. Read my response!! You double talk nonstop!! Case in point, “you do know past crimes can be prosecuted” so make sure you donated to those liberal legal funds. And Manafort gets indicted for a crime that had ZERO to do with the Trump campaign and you liberals walk around like you found Atlantis!! Again, remember what you just said “past crimes can be prosecuted” because it’s coming!! Just strap in that Lark chair with that special joystick you got and brace yourself for the ride!
Been waiting for a year and no jail time for Obama or Hilliary. What happened?

Been waiting for a year and no jail time for Obama or Hilliary. What happened?
Cems52 just remember our Gentleman bet . Most likely I will not hold you to it your the only liberal on the site that will not run and hide lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT