ADVERTISEMENT

Mueller hits landmine.....

Bwahahahahahahahaha @Raoul2 says we should read unbiased news sources like the Washington Post and NY Times also....
tenor.gif

Bwahahahahahahahaha the funny thing is @Raoul2 was being serious. He says he reads reliable news sources and we should try doing the same, that we get our news from sources that warp our views LOL
Only positive that comes out if this thread is Raoul exposed like the rest of the Liberals. Expresses and opinion and then shows his true colors by totally fabricating and not living to the standards he set forth for the other participants! Total fraud

Only positive that comes out if this thread is Raoul exposed like the rest of the Liberals. Expresses and opinion and then shows his true colors by totally fabricating and not living to the standards he set forth for the other participants! Total fraud

I believe I have backed up my work in great detail. You only find it fraudulent because it doesn't jive with the propaganda you have been spoonfed for many months. Find a different news source ?

I believe I have backed up my work in great detail. You only find it fraudulent because it doesn't jive with the propaganda you have been spoonfed for many months. Find a different news source ?
The work you claimed to have “backed up” was all false info you were indoctrinated with by these “mainstream” news sources whose credibility is falling apart as we’ve witnessed the past few weeks. I don’t need anything to “jive” except the truth. The “fraud” I mentioned was the lecture from you in regards to class and manners in which you turned around and soiled the board with accusations and labels about people you don’t even know! All because their factual based arguments don’t jive with how you see the world. You attempted to silence people based on a fraudulent standard you set and failed to live up to, a standard which you had zero intention on following yourself.

The work you claimed to have “backed up” was all false info you were indoctrinated with by these “mainstream” news sources whose credibility is falling apart as we’ve witnessed the past few weeks. I don’t need anything to “jive” except the truth. The “fraud” I mentioned was the lecture from you in regards to class and manners in which you turned around and soiled the board with accusations and labels about people you don’t even know! All because their factual based arguments don’t jive with how you see the world. You attempted to silence people based on a fraudulent standard you set and failed to live up to, a standard which you had zero intention on following yourself.

giphy.gif

Billy-D_Approves.gif

Maybe in the alternate universe where you dwell but in mainstream society, the credibility of main stream media is just as strong now as it was 10 or 50 years ago. The only thing that has changed recently is that you have a propaganda campaign launched by Trump and his cabal in order to delegitimize institutions like the media and the FBI because they are investigating his nefarious deeds. This is what third world dictators do. Good American Presidents celebrate the freedom of the press as one of our finer assets, not attempt to tear it down because it doesn't cover the news as he likes.

Maybe in the alternate universe where you dwell but in mainstream society, the credibility of main stream media is just as strong now as it was 10 or 50 years ago. The only thing that has changed recently is that you have an propaganda campaign launched by Trump and his cabal in order to delegitimize institutions like the media and the FBI because they are investigating his nefarious deeds. This is what third world dictators do. Good American Presidents celebrate the freedom of the press as one of our finer assets, not attempt to tear it down because it doesn't cover the news as he likes.
That's funny....

On another note, you won't touch the issue of your hypocrisy? Yes it was hypocritical, you said it bothers you from both sides yet don't say a peep about the hooker posts, pedophilia shit about Ivanka etc but oh that was a nice lecture about civility you gave us and even played the racism card. Yea, really racist to point out there's a bulge where there shouldn't be....

That's funny....

On another note, you won't touch the issue of your hypocrisy? Yes it was hypocritical, you said it bothers you from both sides yet don't say a peep about the hooker posts, pedophilia shit about Ivanka etc but oh that was a nice lecture about civility you gave us and even played the racism card. Yea, really racist to point out there's a bulge where there shouldn't be....

You can sort that out with your e-battle buddies without my help. I made my point yesterday or the day before which speaks for itself.

That's funny....

It’s called being exposed

Maybe in the alternate universe where you dwell but in mainstream society, the credibility of main stream media is just as strong now as it was 10 or 50 years ago. The only thing that has changed recently is that you have an propaganda campaign launched by Trump and his cabal in order to delegitimize institutions like the media and the FBI because they are investigating his nefarious deeds. This is what third world dictators do. Good American Presidents celebrate the freedom of the press as one of our finer assets, not attempt to tear it down because it doesn't cover the news as he likes.
Ok in my “alternative universe” we don’t depend on “mainstream” “alt” “different” anything. All we need in our universe is called “truth” which has no need for tradition, celebrity nor followers since it’s based on the simple fact that it’s reality!! So you aren’t allowed here on this “alternate universe” unless you are smart enough not to be lead around by the nose all while knowing you are being feed lies and bullshit all day long. If you aren’t smart enough to sift thru the lies you are feed then we have no need for you on this onset called: Keeping It Real. And don’t feed me this “Good American President” bullshit line. Never in our history has our press lied so much for political gain than now! There’s no standard of honesty anymore. Networks craft stories for advertises and financial gain. If you aren’t smart enough to figure that out I can’t help you. Do yourself a favor and watch election night in ‘17 when every mainstream commentator literally cried Trump won! These people are suppose to deliver news, not sponsor parties.

You can sort that out with your e-battle buddies without my help. I made my point yesterday or the day before which speaks for itself.
What speaks for itself again is the fact you lecture only people who see the world different than you. The Commies make disgusting comments and threads and te you are silent? No soap box holier than thou lecture for them??

Reactions: Tim1977
Lib gonna lib. BTW calling the FLOTUS a hooker is extremely racist.
Agreed on both counts. They were making fun of her because she's an immigrant just 2 days ago or maybe yesterday. Rerun and Cems, it was beautiful how Raoul plead for civility when they were being disrespectful of an immigrant woman who is a mother.....oh wait, my bad, he didnt plead for anything he stayed quiet.

Agreed on both counts. They were making fun of her because she's an immigrant just 2 days ago or maybe yesterday. Rerun and Cems, it was beautiful how Raoul plead for civility when they were being disrespectful of an immigrant woman who is a mother.....oh wait, my bad, he didnt plead for anything he stayed quiet.

Only thing he wants is no one to make fun of michael anymore because that's racist. But making fun of the current FLOTUS who is an immigrant is not. Libs will lib.

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
What speaks for itself again is the fact you lecture only people who see the world different than you. The Commies make disgusting comments and threads and te you are silent? No soap box holier than thou lecture for them??

There are no lectures taking place here. We are discussing. If you say something that is completely grounded in misinformation, then be prepared to be called out on it.

Amazing they only want immigrants they like, pick and choose who they’ll let in. This woman does the paperwork, lives by rule of law, productive member of society and she’s beating down for being married to Trump. Yet there’s MILLIONS here sucking the system dry and they add zero to our country and these Libs fight for them?? It’s nuts!

There are no lectures taking place here. We are discussing. If you say something that is completely grounded in misinformation, then be prepared to be called out on it.
Bwahahahahahahahaha and you're the one who decides what is misinformation and what isn't? You're very amusing and think very highly of yourself. Are you related to CD?

Reactions: Tim1977
Ok then cal out what I have “completely grounded in misinformation” and thanks for the warning. However if you haven’t noticed we have been calling you out for two days! And try this credibility game all you want, unless you are prepared to actually base this statement on something I have said as we have don’t with you save it!

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
Bwahahahahahahahaha and you're the one who decides what is misinformation and what isn't? You're very amusing and think very highly of yourself. Are you related to CD?

Unfortunately its not me who decides this sort of thing. The running laundry list of Trump's misinformation is pretty substantial.

Ok then cal out what I have “completely grounded in misinformation” and thanks for the warning. However if you haven’t noticed we have been calling you out for two days! And try this credibility game all you want, unless you are prepared to actually base this statement on something I have said as we have don’t with you save it!

ok! :)

Unfortunately its not me who decides this sort of thing. The running laundry list of Trump's misinformation is pretty substantial.
LOL I'm sure you're ready to tell me all about this laundry list but no thanks. I could go read the NY Times or tune into CNN myself if I was so inclined so save it.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
LOL I'm sure you're ready to tell me all about this laundry list but no thanks. I could go read the NY Times or tune into CNN myself if I was so inclined so save it.

Do that, it would do you a world of good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT