ADVERTISEMENT

Coincidence ?

Perhaps but I really wouldn’t get my hopes up if I were you. He seems to not only survive every effort to derail him but come out even better on the other side.

Not according to the latest poll numbers tho. But I do agree the guy’s got fking 9 lives. Definitely a survivor.

Reactions: Cane919
TickTock Tick Tock Tick Tock Cems . Question to the board should Cems stay or go after he looses this bet him and I have ?
He should stay, we don’t censor opposing views, that’s what the left does.

And yet the only evidence of anyone conspiring with the Russians is the Dems. So tell me old boy, why exactly were the dnc and Hillary paying the Russians for intel?

But the right conspire with our #1 adversary, the Russians, to undermine our elections. Why?

Last edited:
Reactions: ZEKEMUG and grbcane
And yet the only evidence of anyone conspiring with the Russians is the Dems. So tell me old boy, why exactly were the dnc and Hillary the Russians for intel?
You have now lost your mind. Sonny, show me your evidence of Dems conspiring with Russians to commit treason? However, there's lots of evidence that show constant contact by right wingers trying to get dirt on Hillary or laundering money from Russians to fill the pockets of Trump and his cronies.

The only evidence that shows collusion with the Russians, is by Hillary and the DNC, and Comey.
No such crime called collusion. Stay with me sonny. The crimes Trump is being investigated for are conspiring to defraud our country with his treasonous acts involving election meddling, obstruction of justice and money laundering. Got it?

No such crime called collusion. Stay with me sonny. The crimes Trump is being investigated for are conspiring to defraud our country with his treasonous acts involving election meddling, obstruction of justice and money laundering. Got it?
Oh I see we’ve moved on from collusion, that trial balloon didn’t work,now it’s conspiring, can’t wait for the next one.

Follow the trail cems, don’t get distracted, and look no further then the Dossier. You’ll find everything you have carefully neglect to mention.

You have now lost your mind. Sonny, show me your evidence of Dems conspiring with Russians to commit treason? However, there's lots of evidence that show constant contact by right wingers trying to get dirt on Hillary or laundering money from Russians to fill the pockets of Trump and his cronies.

Thank Goodness, you are still around to be everyone’s moral compass.

Thank Goodness, you are still around to be everyone’s moral compass.
giphy.gif

Follow the trail cems, don’t get distracted, and look no further then the Dossier. You’ll find everything you have carefully neglect to mention.
But you're not law enforcement and therefore have nothing to do with this investigation. Only Mueller and his angry Democrats.

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT