ADVERTISEMENT

My new hero Tamyra Mensah-Stock a true American Olympian

If by chance she lived in the Peach State would she be allowed to sip H2O while standing in line for 6 hours to vote? Will her work hours allow her to vote if the polls closed at 5 pm? I got more!
Correct! As long as 11hours. Give her time..she will get acclimated...lol

Last edited:
Reactions: cems52
STFU with your obvious political bull shit!
You speak party lines over common sense
Like I said I needed a drivers license for a refund from Petco.
You morons think it’s abusive for ID’s to vote
SERIOUSLY???
The two of you need to fuk off!
SMDH
No...you can STFU yourself.

Incorrect as usual. There is nothing stopping anyone from sipping on water, they just can't have outside groups to give it to them. Do they not sell bottled water in Georgia? Are you trying to infer that black people are too stupid to bring their own water? A bit racist if you ask me.
And these are the types of lies the radical left and media propagate to their sheep which easily eat it up.

OMG 🤣 🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 HAHA HA
“ TWAT WAFFLE”
WOW OutStanding ! Everyone around me is laughing just as hard as I am. That was GREAT I'm definitely using this Gem in the future, with all credit to Majus ! Made my day brother Thank You !

Reactions: BreakingCane
well rest assured cems what ever trump's number is you have him Beat ;)

You don't think Trump is a liar? He lied 40k times while in office. I'm certain he has lied at least 20k times since he lost the election.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
Link to all 40,000 of Trump's lies? You can keep your Dr, Mission Accomplished, I did not have sex with that woman, Read my lips, no new taxes. I could keep going until I reach George Washington. Since when was it a new thing that politicians lie and why do you not seem to care that our current president has been a known serial liar for over 47 years? Did you work with Joe when he drove that potato truck back in the day? :D

• Haha
Reactions: BreakingCane
Link to all 40,000 of Trump's lies? You can keep your Dr, Mission Accomplished, I did not have sex with that woman, Read my lips, no new taxes. I could keep going until I reach George Washington. Since when was it a new thing that politicians lie and why do you not seem to care that our current president has been a known serial liar for over 47 years? Did you work with Joe when he drove that potato truck back in the day? :D
I noticed you missed the 2nd most corrupt politician of all time, who was of course a Republican, Nixon. Why?

I noticed you missed the 2nd most corrupt politician of all time, who was of course a Republican, Nixon. Why?
I told you I could have kept going until I reached George Washington. Didn't feel like sitting here all day and I thought you would have gotten that point. You're slipping lately. Ha ha If you want one from Tricky Dick, I'm not a crook.

I told you I could have kept going until I reached George Washington. Didn't feel like sitting here all day and I thought you would have gotten that point. You're slipping lately. Ha ha If you want one from Tricky Dick, I'm not a crook.
He's one of the most infamous crook in America but you failed to mention him. Oh, I know why, he's a Republican.

STFU with your obvious political bull shit!
You speak party lines over common sense
Like I said I needed a drivers license for a refund from Petco.
You morons think it’s abusive for ID’s to vote
SERIOUSLY???
The two of you need to fuk off!
SMDH
Bro, you lost your cool.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

He's one of the most infamous crook in America but you failed to mention him. Oh, I know why, he's a Republican.
You're reaching a bit. Weren't the two Bushes that I mentioned Republican? Let's get our focus back on today and that serial liar that occupies the White House at the present time. You know, the guy that finished at the top of his class at college. :D

Reactions: utatem
You're reaching a bit. Weren't the two Bushes that I mentioned Republican? Let's get our focus back on today and that serial liar that occupies the White House at the present time. You know, the guy that finished at the top of his class at college. :D
Show me where Joe said he finished at the top of his class?

I'll give you a link when you give me a link that says 74% of Mass Covid-19 cases are from vaccinated people. You thought I forgot about that lie you posted yesterday?

Wrong again. He narrowly stole the election. 75 MILLION people voted for Trump.
Asinine description of 2020 election.Trump lost, period.
We beat FSU like a drum last year.
Get it now????
I needed a Drivers license to get a refund from Petco!
Fuk off with voter suppression.
Ironically vast majority of black voters WANT voter ID.
But why let facts and reality affect your preconceived thoughts.
75 million uninformed people voted for a once impeached corrupt POS.

I'll give you a link when you give me a link that says 74% of Mass Covid-19 cases are from vaccinated people. You thought I forgot about that lie you posted yesterday?
There were plenty of stories about that. In fairness, it wasn't the whole state. Did you see where 8% of the deaths in the whole state of Colorado since July 1st were from vaccinated people?

75 million uninformed people voted for a once impeached corrupt POS.
And supposedly, 80+ million misled people voted for a dementia ridden child sniffer and a hoe that couldn't make it past the first Dem primary due to lack of support. Do you think Kamala still believes that Tara Reade was telling the truth about Pudding Brain?

And supposedly, 80+ million misled people voted for a dementia ridden child sniffer and a hoe that couldn't make it past the first Dem primary due to lack of support. Do you think Kamala still believes that Tara Reade was telling the truth about Pudding Brain?
Who ya'll got to run against Joe and Kamala? That fake Trump wannabe from Florida or that skank from SC?

Who ya'll got to run against Joe and Kamala? That fake Trump wannabe from Florida or that skank from SC?
You really think Joe will be around and/or be fit enough to run in 2024? Have you been hiding the fact that you are a stand-up comedian? That was pretty funny.

Reactions: cems52
You invited me to a thread and I posted my opinion but got no response from the class idiot but you call me low IQ? Am I missing something?
Yes you are. The new voting laws in states like Georgia and Florida make it far easier to vote and much harder to cheat.
Just compare these new voting laws to Biden's home state of Delaware's which is far more restrictive.

Yes you are. The new voting laws in states like Georgia and Florida make it far easier to vote and much harder to cheat.
Just compare these new voting laws to Biden's home state of Delaware's which is far more restrictive.
You are clueless. That's not what we were discussing.

• Haha
Reactions: mahb
First of all, let’s see if bumbling joe even makes it to 2024.
Secondly, aswering your question, ANYBODY will beat Kamala.
pffft

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT