ADVERTISEMENT

NBA

Pro Athletes have melded with the Hollywood Elite crowd, with this undeserved sense of self-importance and "life can't go on without them" mindset.

I am all for letting all sports be pay per view. Let the market decide what it wants to watch. IMO, College Football and Basketball will thrive and the NBA will fail. The NBA might be able to sell a playoff package, but the regular season is mostly unwatchable. That comment was before and after Covid, riots, etc.

Majus - Being evidence based and grounded in facts and logic isn't exactly "pissed". Try it out sometime and you'll see its more satisfying than behaving like a hyperactive nine year old.

Majus - Being evidence based and grounded in facts and logic isn't exactly "pissed". Try it out sometime and you'll see its more satisfying than behaving like a hyperactive nine year old.
Let me know when you base your opinions on facts and logic.
I get angry because of the ridiculous crap that is NOT “fact or logic grounded“ but political hogwash.
Still waiting for the specifics of Dem platform that appeals to you.

Most likely done for the rest of the season. Lakers and Clippers vote to end it. I would assume all other teams will follow. Don’t be surprised if this carries over to all other sports. Wow.
Dont care if they all call it tbh. I value god, family and country more than sports. NBA gonna be getting paycuts in future so they might as well get use to getting by with less.

You are entitled to your opinion about the issue of course... but just don’t write lies about it, in order to over tilt the story.. Especially about the most essential part of the story. He did not say he was going to get a gun... he spoke about his knife. And no other weapons were found in car FYI. Not trying to argue with you about your stance on the subject. Just asking you to share your opinion and facts only, not lies please
So if you are the cop there and he says that will you let him make it to inside the vehicle. I wouldnt. Now I dont think i would have to shoot him because i would have pile drove him to the ground before he touched the door.

Reactions: majus12
Golf and UFC are BIG BIG WINNERS IN RATINGS now with the dumb idiots putting politics in sports.
Just reminded me, this weeks Fed Ex playoff is on! It’s Thursday! Golf is better without fans you can hear the chats with the caddies, and between players

It will definitely happen in most if not all sports. Its already spread from NBA, to MLB, NWBA, Tennis. All sports will come to a stop until action is taken.
Thank goodness that Motocross will still go on as scheduled. Round 3 is this Saturday at Ironman Raceway in Crawfordsville IN. Of course these are actual athletes that want to compete and win a championship in the sport that they have given so much time and effort to from the time they were little.

It will definitely happen in most if not all sports. Its already spread from NBA, to MLB, NWBA, Tennis. All sports will come to a stop until action is taken.
Here's the action...listen to what they say...dont think the criminals can do as they wish...dont ride or walk the streets with weapons...and the best of all don't commit crimes...lets start there

Thank goodness that Motocross will still go on as scheduled. Round 3 is this Saturday at Ironman Raceway in Crawfordsville IN. Of course these are actual athletes that want to compete and win a championship in the sport that they have given so much time and effort to from the time they were little.
Get off those rice burners and go Rodeo son you are young enough to handle it

Reactions: 801canesmxer
Get off those rice burners and go Rodeo son you are young enough to handle it
Ha ha. Rodeo guys are tough as nails, I'll give them that, but they only have to last 8 seconds. They do take some hard falls though. Because of shoulder issues and subsequent surgeries, I've actually only had 2 races per year for the last 3 years and even less practice rides. One of my goals was to be in a race when I am 60 years old and I'm only a year and a half away. I've learned at my age that you never know what comes tomorrow so we'll see what happens.

Reactions: IHeagledriver
Your spot on. and they are destroying sports with there political racism. Sad. Hope America holds them responsible and bankrupts them. They are well on the way of destroying college ball sad.

A buddy of mine who is well informed tells me that NBA TV ratings are down about 50% over the past 5 years. Now they will be down even more. I certainly won't be watching.
Lebron and his surrogates are squeezing the golden goose. And they don't even know why Jacob Blake was even shot. And they don't care. Never mind that he was reaching for a knife when that cop shot him.
The NBA might not even exist here in the U.S. in 5 years. They may have to move to China, where they will be most welcomed. Where they have child labor and slave labor. That's why they make so many sneakers. But do you think Lebron and these idiots even care about that?
Of course not!!! They are a bunch of hypocrites.
I hope a cop stops Lebron for a good reason, that Lebron resists arrest and that cop slaps him around a little bit. Wouldn't that be poetic justice?

You are entitled to your opinion about the issue of course... but just don’t write lies about it, in order to over tilt the story.. Especially about the most essential part of the story. He did not say he was going to get a gun... he spoke about his knife. And no other weapons were found in car FYI. Not trying to argue with you about your stance on the subject. Just asking you to share your opinion and facts only, not lies please

Ass Clown!

Reactions: mahb
A buddy of mine who is well informed tells me that NBA TV ratings are down about 50% over the past 5 years. Now they will be down even more. I certainly won't be watching.
Lebron and his surrogates are squeezing the golden goose. And they don't even know why Jacob Blake was even shot. And they don't care. Never mind that he was reaching for a knife when that cop shot him.
The NBA might not even exist here in the U.S. in 5 years. They may have to move to China, where they will be most welcomed. Where they have child labor and slave labor. That's why they make so many sneakers. But do you think Lebron and these idiots even care about that?
I hope a cop stops Lebron for a good reason, that Lebron resists arrest and that cop slaps him around a little bit. Wouldn't that be poetic justice?

I don't know about this Lebron chit but the NBA has turned into a collection of assholes, wealthy assholes. And they're an endangered species that thankfully, will not survive.

Reactions: krvanness and Tiv
China would be a perfect landing spot for them tbh.

The NBA covets the china market and want to make $$$ hand over fist. China oppresses its people, has SLAVE Labor, and are in the process of GENOCIDE of Muslims, to name just a Few of China's Crimes. These are FACTS. Have ANY Player , Coach, or Owner Stood UP Against That ? A Coach stood up and actually said something against China, and WHAT did the NBA do to that Coach? Look it up see the Truth. These Athletes and Leagues have SOLD out for the $$$ and have NO Moral Stand. If they couldn't figure out They Can Protest or make their Stand WITHOUT disrespecting Our Flag, and All The Blood of Patriots' male, Female, white, black, and every Color and Creed, that Died to Protect it and The Freedoms and Liberties it brings, they Are Not Worth a Second of OUR Time. Maybe they should of Stayed in School and not Opted for the Big Pay Check, they could of Learned Something, and Not end Up USED by their greed and Vanity.

Lol at the nba. Who gives a shit? Nobody was watching anyways. Their ratings are complete garbage these days. I don’t know how the owners do it. Crazy too when you consider the times and that more people are watching tv now than ever. Crappy tv shows are literally getting more viewers than nba play off games right now, lol. A lot of people don’t even know these games are even on right now.

The owners better get “woke” before the dumbass entitled players run the leagues into the ground and out of business People are really getting turned off by all the politics in sports (one sided of course). It’s fine to protest but not at your employers expense. I bet very few of these players do anything other than protest on the employers time and at their workplace. How many actually get in their community to make a difference. Virtually none. So lazy and hypocritical.

Reactions: mahb and grbcane
I am not insulting anyone... much less trying to argue.. why the insult man? Relax

You thrust yourself into the most controversial subject now in the forefront of America to inject that, 'it was ONLY a knife'.

Every last one of these incidences over the past several years have involved disobeying police commands or resisting arrest.

While I'm hardly saying that the results we've seen should be the norm, isn't it time to insist that your friends, family, neighbors...stop resisting and disobeying police commands?

Well said . I will give sports up for a few years to see them go bankrupt and loose millions in paychecks. LeBron James does get involved but he also is a racist that paints racist slogans on his wall around house than blames white people. What a low down person he is.
They should go on a hunger strike

Read my post and yours please.. put things in context.. you said he had a gun... all I said is he only a knife as in HE HAD NO GUN. So please keep things in context. Regardless of your opinion just don’t insult people who are not disrespecting you and not even trying to argue with you. I just corrected something you were misinformed about that is all, the only one thrusting here is you[/QUOTE]
You thrust yourself into the most controversial subject now in the forefront of America to inject that, 'it was ONLY a knife'.

Every last one of these incidences over the past several years have involved disobeying police commands or resisting arrest.

While I'm hardly saying that the results we've seen should be the norm, isn't it time to insist that your friends, family, neighbors...stop resisting and disobeying police commands?
[/QUOT

Read my post and yours please.. put things in context.. you said he had a gun... all I said is he only a knife as in HE HAD NO GUN. So please keep things in context. Regardless of your opinion just don’t insult people who are not disrespecting you and not even trying to argue with you. I just corrected something you were misinformed about that is all, the only one thrusting here is you
[/QUOTE]

Ok, point taken...however it was not me who said a gun!

Sorry to mix you in with my thoughts on the subject.

Reactions: CaliCane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT