ADVERTISEMENT

Now that Mueller Said Trump didn’t get help from Russia and no collusion what do you Libs expect?

PalmaBoy

SuperCane
Nov 19, 2017
The Grove
All of you keep saying Mueller isn’t going away, why wouldn’t he? They indicted and made the statement that NO Americans were involved. Are you people this delusional? What thier left for him to do? Wake up!

More propaganda fascist boy. Rosenstein clearly said there was no evidence of collusion "in this indictment." Nobody said or believes that the investigation is over except for people like you trying to spread propaganda. It may end up that no collusion happened and I suspect that will be the conclusion. But it's not over. What you are saying is just not factual.

More propaganda fascist boy. Rosenstein clearly said there was no evidence of collusion "in this indictment." Nobody said or believes that the investigation is over except for people like you trying to spread propaganda. It may end up that no collusion happened and I suspect that will be the conclusion. But it's not over. What you are saying is just not factual.
What I said isn’t true??? Stop the lies! Fruitcake! Just stop! I never said that! You are lashing out because all you Libs said Trump was tied to Russia and now we know he wasn’t! Fruity Commie

Trumputin is far from being vindicated. Its not even close. The investigation is ongoing. #45 will continue to provide distractions, delays, deflections, denials.

Trumputin is far from being vindicated. Its not even close. The investigation is ongoing. #45 will continue to provide distractions, delays, deflections, denials.
Where does it go from here now that they have indicted Russians and said no Americans participated?

Where does it go from here now that they have indicted Russians and said no Americans participated?
Hey Palma I stopped fighting on here about 2 months ago...it doesn't go anywhere...they want to see Trump go down and are hoping...doesn't matter what facts are or what had been said

Hey Palma I stopped fighting on here about 2 months ago...it doesn't go anywhere...they want to see Trump go down and are hoping...doesn't matter what facts are or what had been said
You are correct!! Don’t know why we bother educating these people!

Horrible parse job. Evidence is evidence.

Reactions: PalmaBoy

Alright, Fred...if not collusion, then obstruction.

If not collusion, then what?

Reactions: PalmaBoy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT