ADVERTISEMENT

Now we all know why Trump has lied and hidden his tax returns right?

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
I'm not shocked and it isn't pretty. I told you so.

1. He is broke

2. He doesn't pay his taxes

3. He is compromised by foreign leaders

4. The criminal activity is legendary

5. Some of you bet on a fool to run our country that is a crime boss that has been ripping each and every one of you off blind....and I am sure you still don't mind.

Last edited:

1. He is broke

5. Some of you bet on a fool to run our country that is a crime boss that has been ripping each and every one of you off blind....and I a sure you still don't mind.
Let’s say for instance (1.) he is broke. So what? (2.) if he is broke then he obviously has no taxable income! (3.) no where is those tax returns are there any implications of foreign govt’s. (4.) there’s exactly zero criminal activity other than stupid people like you throwing around words and theories they don’t understand.

Glad we could clear that up!

Reactions: grbcane and utatem
Let’s say for instance (1.) he is broke. So what? (2.) if he is broke then he obviously has no taxable income! (3.) no where is those tax returns are there any implications of foreign govt’s. (4.) there’s exactly zero criminal activity other than stupid people like you throwing around words and theories they don’t understand.

Glad we could clear that up!
I'd like to be as broke.

The pied piper slayed these idiots. He intrigued their racial superiority instincts and away they went.

News flash idiots; You are worshipping a fraud. U have been had, bamboozled, the freaking Civil War is over, the damn South won't rise again.

Your boy is gonna get slaughtered in November because there are not enough racist in this great nation to reelect him.

Reactions: miamimike

1. He is broke

5. Some of you bet on a fool to run our country that is a crime boss that has been ripping each and every one of you off blind....and I am sure you still don't mind.
LMAO @ such naive and ignorant statements, then again it cd WRONG!
Choke on 52 MORE MONTHS

Reactions: grbcane

1. He is broke

We still don't know about foreign entanglements with Russian oligarchs, but at least we now have evidence that everything about him is a fraud and a scam, as are the merry band of treasonous, koolaid drinking sheep who excuse his crimes because they lack the honor or courage to protect the Republic from a national security threat.

Reactions: cdwright40
We still don't know about foreign entanglements with Russian oligarchs, but at least we now have evidence that everything about him is a fraud and a scam, as are the merry band of treasonous, koolaid drinking sheep who excuse his crimes because they lack the honor or courage to protect the Republic from a national security threat.
We sure do KNOW about the 3.5 MILLION Hunter got because of daddy.
Rauol, sometimes you actually make sense, however you are way off base.
Must suck to know you are fighting a losing battle.
For you to still be stuck in Russia quicksand BS says everything.
Muller, 35 MILLION, EVERY expert available to him and NADA
52 more months

Reactions: grbcane
We sure do KNOW about the 3.5 MILLION Hunter got because of daddy.
Rauol, sometimes you actually make sense, however you are way off base.
Must suck to know you are fighting a losing battle.
For you to still be stuck in Russia quicksand BS says everything.
Muller, 35 MILLION, EVERY expert available to him and NADA
52 more months
Hunter is not President and isn't running for president. Next lame excuse for Trump please. I'm getting so sick of you guys making lame excuses for this POS loser con artist.

The pied piper slayed these idiots. He intrigued their racial superiority instincts and away they went.

News flash idiots; You are worshipping a fraud. U have been had, bamboozled, the freaking Civil War is over, the damn South won't rise again.

Your boy is gonna get slaughtered in November because there are not enough racist in this great nation to reelect him.
Another post to bookmark lmao

How is it Mueller didn’t find this EVIDENCE ?

Reactions: HJCane
Hunter is not President and isn't running for president. Next lame excuse for Trump please. I'm getting so sick of you guys making lame excuses for this POS loser con artist.
Look in the mirror cd, its a 2 way street. Please tell us ALL the good that Biden has done in 47 years in politics.
Exactly NOTHING!!
Wait he lost 2 TWO Presidential runs.....
AND NOW A 3rd
Pffft

1. He is broke

The fact that you think Trump is broke and doesn’t pay taxes is just mind blowing.

You can’t be this dumb?! How are you so out of touch with reality? It’s like you live on another planet. Just when I think you’re absurdities can’t surprise me anymore than they already have, you post that Trump is broke and doesn’t pay taxes. The guy pays more in sales taxes at lunch alone than you pay in all in a life time. His property taxes alone are worth more than the net worth of most companies in this country.

Reactions: utatem
# 1 Clown back at it... This is what happens when you have retardation .. Same Same everyday...

Reactions: advarkas
The fact that you think Trump is broke and doesn’t pay taxes is just mind blowing.

You can’t be this dumb?! How are you so out of touch with reality? It’s like you live on another planet. Just when I think you’re absurdities can’t surprise me anymore than they already have, you post that Trump is broke and doesn’t pay taxes. The guy pays more in sales taxes at lunch alone than you pay in all in a life time. His property taxes alone are worth more than the net worth of most companies in this country.

Hahahha Yes he is that DUMB..!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT