ADVERTISEMENT

Obama tells those who are woke AF to get a life....lol.

tcane58

SuperCane
Gold Member
Nov 15, 2015
Somewhere in the peanut state somebody is going around ripping down his posters.

Did he mention anything about dating someone with 10lb objects in the crotch area...?

original.jpg

Reactions: majus12
gather all your family and get on a boat back to where you came from. Never disrespect a brother! You riding on the off the sacrifice of black people. go back to school.
LOL, thanks for the laugh

gather all your family and get on a boat back to where you came from. Never disrespect a brother! You riding on the off the sacrifice of black people. go back to school.
I dont know what this means or what it has to do with black people in general if that's what you were trying to articulate.....but I only take boats when visiting one of the islands for scuba diving. Other than that....depending on my miles.....I often fly business class. Shoot me...I am a snob.

Last edited:
Sad thing is that a guy like Obama would be too conservative to win the Dems' nomination these days. Don't think for a second that he doesn't realize that his party is in BIG TROUBLE!
Thats why he has not been vocal in the upcoming election. He's been attacked by his own party for being too moderate and he knows whatever he says will fall on deaf ears. Better for him to stay retired, stay quiet and make money.

You seriously believe that???????? Never disrespect anyone is WHAT you SHOULD have said.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT