ADVERTISEMENT

Obama to Putin “knock it off”

Think about that! I’m sure Putin shit his pants when the community organizer said that to him!

I’ve always thought that was hilarious. Obama liked being cool because he was a nerd growing up. When he says that he acted like Putin’s lucky I didn’t smack him. BTW community organizer comment makes it funnier.

Think about that! I’m sure Putin shit his pants when the community organizer said that to him!
"Community Organizer", CLASSIC. Also sad, that's the way he handled his business as President as a "Community Organizer". We are so blessed to have Donald cleaning up the sh1t show of the last eight years. More money in my pocket and the open season on law enforcement has ended.

"Community Organizer", CLASSIC. Also sad, that's the way he handled his business as President as a "Community Organizer". We are so blessed to have Donald cleaning up the sh1t show of the last eight years. More money in my pocket and the open season on law enforcement has ended.
Not really, two more deaths yesterday.

Not really, two more deaths yesterday.
Also Rob (awesome name by-the-way), that incident over in Mobile wasn't a "targeting police" ordeal. Jackass killed his ex-wife and left her dead in front of her house. Someone noticed her laying in the dirt and called the police. When the PD made contact with the mental midget in the women's house, he began shooting at them. Killed a young officer then went inside and off-ed himself. Some loose talk out of the Mobile PD's Investigation's Division is when they were processing the scene, the phone began ringing in the house. The lead investigator answered the phone and discovered it was former President Obama on the line wanting to speak with the "cop-killer". You just can't make this stuff up !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: BreakingCane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT