ADVERTISEMENT

Off topic. ADVARKAS HAVE YOU HEARD FROM YOUR FOLKS

Knows as much as anyone. We will find out soon. Some claim to be insiders. Just wait.

Finally. My parents are well. Thank you. They were lucky. They will be fine. Paris is in turmoil. It does hurt to see what is almost deemed the "cultural hub" of Euorpe, under attack.

The German National Soccer Team was under a bomb threat. My thoughts are with the French, but it is time to carpet bomb thesw ****ers.

Carpet bomb these ****ers.

Last edited:
Finally. My parents are well. Thank you. They were lucky. They will be fine. Paris is in turmoil. It does hurt to see what is almost deemed the "cultural hub" of Euorpe, under attack.

The German National Soccer Team was under a bomb threat. My thoughts are with the French, but it is time to carpet bomb thesw ****ers.

... ...

Amen!
good too hear all is well with ur peoples.....

... ...

Amen!
Very glad to hear... And I agree... Carpet bomb w nuclear weapons

... ...

Amen!
Maybe this will be a wake up call for the libs in this country including Obama and the rest of the world. Islamic Terror must be stopped.

Yes thank you cheers. I forwarded the posts and the reception of them is truly heartwarming.

Saturday morning though my thoughts are with the French.

France's politics are shit right now but France needs the US's supporf. Germany supports France during this time of clear international war declared by these ****ing Muslims and their shit ideologies.

The world is with you. Christians across the globe feel this too.

... ... ...
Good to hear about your folks, these mfers got to go! Obama says justice will be done and terrorists are quaking in their boots and losing sleep, lol! Prayers for the French!

Glad to here your parents are ok. After serving in the military in Europe. I always wondered what would happen if the tried to put the same gun laws in effect in this country. This kind of thing goes to show that if you take guns away from the law abiding citizens the only ones that will have them are the criminals. Should there be stricter gun laws in this country YES. But taking away the right to bear arms is not the answer. I wonder how many lives could have been saved if a few concealed weapons permits were on the streets of Paris this night. Again glad to hear your parents are all good. Hope the rest of there trip is a safe one.

Good news AJ. Praying for safe travels.

And yes, not only for our safety, but the world's, we need to clean house.

I don't like to offend others because of their faith, but Islam definitely has morphed into a murderous cult and not a religion. Only way to stop this crap, is to treat it like a murderous cult and annihilate them. Glad Advarkas' parents are safe. My wife and daughters go to Paris in March for an educational tour. Now, we're worried, but hopefully this will open everyone's eyes. It's not politically correct anymore to criticize Muslims. That schit has to stop. Call it for what it is. Even over here, our president will criticize a crazy skinhead redneck with a confederate flag (and rightfully so), but he calls a Muslim terrorist who kills soldiers on our base "workplace violence". SMH.

Yu

... ...

Amen!
Yup....that will solve all the problems

How did that work out 14 years ago ?? U tinfoil hat wearing chicken hawks think with your emotions n not your brain and history has shown that's not a winning approach

U need to loosen your tin foil cap, it's squeezing what little mind u have

The Quran
Quran 8:12 "I will cast terror in the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off
their heads and srike off every fingertip of them"

Yu

Yup....that will solve all the problems

How did that work out 14 years ago ?? U tinfoil hat wearing chicken hawks think with your emotions n not your brain and history has shown that's not a winning approach

U need to loosen your tin foil cap, it's squeezing what little mind u have

Well, like everything else on this site, perhaps you could enlighten us all on what would solve the problem instead of just hurling stupid little man type insults at those who are commenting?

Maybe we should buy all the terrorists happy meals with the Star Wars action figures from McDonalds. Maybe that would end the madness?

Reactions: JcaneO
Maybe this will be a wake up call for the libs in this country including Obama and the rest of the world. Islamic Terror must be stopped.
Yes "MAYBE" Obama will pump the breaks on sending all those so called Syrian refugees over here. But that's a huge maybe cuz sometimes I think his ultimate goal is to see this nation crumble...smh

glad to hear it.

I agree with the bombing as well. isis al queda and all the other crazed mutha's...they are beyond any reason and as i was talking with my wife about it...when you find a hornets nest you need to set it ablaze and then be prepared to swat the loose fliers after that but at minimum eliminate the mass center to start. Don't know if this applies to ideology as well though?

Yes "MAYBE" Obama will pump the breaks on sending all those so called Syrian refugees over here. But that's a huge maybe cuz sometimes I think his ultimate goal is to see this nation crumble...smh

let me guess you get your news from FOX NOISE and listen to LUSH RIMJOB.

Reactions: kerem
glad to hear it.

I agree with the bombing as well. isis al queda and all the other crazed mutha's...they are beyond any reason and as i was talking with my wife about it...when you find a hornets nest you need to set it ablaze and then be prepared to swat the loose fliers after that but at minimum eliminate the mass center to start. Don't know if this applies to ideology as well though?

I say we blow up Mecca

Reactions: Watuka Spirit
Glad to here your parents are ok. After serving in the military in Europe. I always wondered what would happen if the tried to put the same gun laws in effect in this country. This kind of thing goes to show that if you take guns away from the law abiding citizens the only ones that will have them are the criminals. Should there be stricter gun laws in this country YES. But taking away the right to bear arms is not the answer. I wonder how many lives could have been saved if a few concealed weapons permits were on the streets of Paris this night. Again glad to hear your parents are all good. Hope the rest of there trip is a safe one.

Who is taking guns away? Do you think a bunch of partying young people at a concert need to be blasting away in a confined crazed environment? Who knows how that would have turned out?
Worse? Maybe, maybe not. There is no easy solution to this shyte. Thank you for your service.

Well, like everything else on this site, perhaps you could enlighten us all on what would solve the problem instead of just hurling stupid little man type insults at those who are commenting?

Maybe we should buy all the terrorists happy meals with the Star Wars action figures from McDonalds. Maybe that would end the madness?
No listen to the Libs, the problem is they all need jobs.

I say we blow up Mecca

I once posted after 911 an invitation for the crazies to meet us in the Sahara on a specific date and time to settle this crap once and for all. They attack in cowardly fashioned i doubt they'd show up to such a final battle.

I also do not believe that everyone that is Muslim is bad. I draw the line at that point.

There are crazy zealots of all religions.

It's obvious that the radical islamists (terrorists) dominate that group and are ultraviolet indiscriminately.

I'd love to see the challenge i proposed implemented and have winner take all. I am confident who that would be.

Great news .

We need to surround ISIS from all sides and wipe them out entirely. Don't let anyone escape like we did in Afganistan. This is what happened in ancient warfare such as the battle of Cannae.

I actually barely watch the news at all. He's the 1 bringing them over here right? Did I miss something?

If and when the ever happens. It's a humanitarian effort being shared by countries around the world. Germany has invited 800,000 to their country.
Not all Syrians are evil, not all Muslims either. Not all people from Alabama are racist pigs or everyone from NY an asshole.

Blanket statements and first reactions are never the most correct.

I'm all for squashing al queda and isis as the cockroaches they are. i just don't believe its all people from that part of the world or all people from anywhere.

There's enough fuked up people to go around...a pity but true.

Reactions: Watuka Spirit
The world must confront the evil that is Islamic Terrorism. The world waited with Hitler and we saw what happened now the world is doing the same thing again. It is time to act.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT