ADVERTISEMENT

Offensive leaders

minidiesel22

SuperCane
Mar 30, 2011
Where is our offensive leadership? With all the problems on that side, whether it be performance or the off the field stuff, who is the voice to straighten it out? Jaquan and Shaq can't do it for that side of the ball too. i think that has been as big a problem as the coaching. We have WR's whining about PT and then when they go out there they don't do anything. And that's where the whining has come from mostly. We've had a player kicked from the team, ppl talk of transferring. Its crazy. And it seems nothing is really being done by the players about it. Continue to have drops and under performing. Continue to have social media posts. Homer isnt a "rah rah" guy and he really leads by example, but Dallas is the type to be a leader off the field.I need to read some reports that that's happening. I don't need to hear about a team meeting being run by Jaquan and Shaq and the defense, I want to see a offensive team meeting to get this crap cut out. When it comes to the coaching side of this, I think the QB mess attributes to this. If you were gonna bring in Perry, then you needed to ride with him through thick and thin. Put it on him: "you are the leader of this team, we will sink or swim by how you lead". It would have solidified who the QB was and who the leader is in the locker room. All the back and forth, there was no leader. I think that is the biggest detriment by the QB mess that Richt created. Not the performance, the lack of leadership

Reactions: Zay0327
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News