ADVERTISEMENT

OK “sunshine pumpers”, haters, and the rest of you......

majus12

SuperCane
Oct 15, 2004
Lets get behind our team. Yeah the season has been a roller coaster ride. Yeah we sucked a lot and lost games we should have won.
However we are on a 3 game win streak, one that majority of this board thought could never happen.
Lets finish the season 8-4, win a decent bowl game (which we should get) and go into next year on a 6 game win streak.
Im simply tired of fans with no objectivity. Enjoy your negative vibes
I love the “Ive watched this for 15 years yada yada yada” Like you were the only one,? Like WE ALL haven't gone through it together.
Regardless I’m done trying to convince whoever still harbors negative BS to Manny, staff, and players.
Reality is we have improved throughout the season. The team is getting better, they are very, very young, specifically on offense. Regardless, things are looking up, specifically for next year.
So to all you naysayers enjoy your the fact that we didn't finish up 10-2, 11-1 like a lot projected.
However I will take Manny first season(presuming we close out 3 more wins) a massive success as this team has NEVER quit and are constantly improving.
For the rest of us, thanks for keeping a positive outlook when things were chaos.
That is going to be repayed in the next several years as Canes rise back to dominance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News