ADVERTISEMENT

Ok I am over it

michstfr

SuperCane
Gold Member
Feb 4, 2005
I hate losing and I hate losing to FSU. I took it hard, No matter who is the coach I always root for UM.

But I am over it. Time to move on and seriously start thinking about the next coach at Miami.

The candidates by category (mine only):

The obvious: Mario C. The more he wins at OU the less likely he is to leave. Make a big offer and make it clear he has 24 hours to decide. If he says no they need to move on to plans B and C

Plan B: Reach out to Bob Stoops. See if he has any interest in getting back to coaching. If he is and can put together a big time staff that can hit the ground running make an offer. Longshot but worth a call. Easily the most accomplished coach that is available without needing to pay a huge buyout.

Plan C: Luke Fickell and Greg Schiano. Schiano is obvious for his Miami ties and twice was in running for Miami job. I really like Fickell and think he can win anywhere but would he want to come to leave B10 country for S Florida.

Plan D: Assistants with college experience, Bill O'Brien and Tom Herman. Herman is with the Bears and OB is with Alabama.

Let me know what you think....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News