ADVERTISEMENT

Old playbook was just ...

4facey

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2004
Burned ! It was called college offense for dummies !! Clearly at QB was off today. He was unable to make most of the deep throws he’s made all year. It’s fall how many throws does he have to make over how many quarters of football until his coach changes the playsTo help him out. How about play actions how about rollouts how about reverses how about screen pass how about we’ll route how about post patterns. Coach Might as well have called taking a knee on first down all year. Run up the middle or long throw gain 1 yard or lose one yard. I have also been the one person who has said all year we have the worst punter in college football. Embarrassing ! I also have said that why do we do for when we come out each time after winning the toss and go three and out please somebody tell me that’s not coaching. Before you all blow me up I am so happy we have a coach I am so happy we had a great year but we had a magic year that dreams are made of and I am thankful for the clothes wins maybe we never deserve to have because of the way he coached. Go canes God bless and I will see you all in Charlotte so don’t give me any shit for many of you posters that won’t spend the money or get in the car and support us even though I was critical

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News