ADVERTISEMENT

Once again please use The Lounge appropriately

No name calling please

No telling people to go rape their kids please

We shouldnt have to worry about this stuff.

Debate. Go at it. Just do it respectfully and without personal insults, name calling etc

Thanks
Why let a few liberal pussies that complain affect this forum.
I hear you Gary. Some of the people that liked your message are to blame and they bring out the worst in the rest of us.
GOKCUB, YOU are the fuktard that referred to raping children
YOU!!!
STFU
@ pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffT

Why let a few liberal pussies that complain affect this forum.

GOKCUB, YOU are the fuktard that referred to raping children
YOU!!!
STFU
@ pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffT
This is disgusting if it is true. How is he not banned yet? I read others, mostly liberals, wanting people banned for simply having an alternative view.

This is disgusting if it is true. How is he not banned yet? I read others, mostly liberals, wanting people banned for simply having an alternative view.
STFU all of you Cult Members call names all day. If you don't like it, you stop doing it! BLM

Its not about who complains

Its about letting us give you this forum and not making us sit here and babysit you guys

Argue all you want just respect each other and dont call names

Its not about who complains

Its about letting us give you this forum and not making us sit here and babysit you guys

Argue all you want just respect each other and dont call names

You make these threads every year and nothing ever changes.

It improves when the same people go.. it happens again as they come back with a different name or whatever but it is the same people that can't handle opposing viewpoints constructively. Not unlike the mainstream. Where people can't handle losing elections.

They do? Then why is the right at the Capitol building January 6th beating the crap out of them with a American flag pole?
Why is the left looting,burning nad destroying federal buildings ? Are they going to pay the billions of dollars of damages ? Are they going to jail for all the criminal acts committed? Stop with the Blm matters when we know blacks are killing black kids every day in this country amd not one of them says a word about those kids.

Reactions: central17
Why is the left looting,burning nad destroying federal buildings ? Are they going to pay the billions of dollars of damages ? Are they going to jail for all the criminal acts committed? Stop with the Blm matters when we know blacks are killing black kids every day in this country amd not one of them says a word about those kids.
I think this is called answering a question with a question. People are doing these things. Not a political party was my point..or particular organization..

I think this is called answering a question with a question. People are doing these things. Not a political party was my point
Ohh so you do know the difference? Cause all you leftist do it all the time !!! You are always about a political point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT