ADVERTISEMENT

Once Again, Trump Doing More For Blacks...

advarkas

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2007
Hometown: Coral Gables; Currently: Downtown FTL
Than the race pimpin’ libtards who manipulate blacks like pawns on the political chess board for their own neo-fascist, anti-American, far left liberal agenda. Too many blacks are mentally enslaved to a Democratic Party who continues to do nothing but use race as a dividing wedge between Americans. Sick and sad.

Great job by a Trump nominating an excellent candidate for Chief of the Air Force, and great job the Republican majority Senate confirming Mr. Brown 98-0.

This does not go with the left wing victimization agenda. You sir are a racist for pointing this out and attempting to further the cause that all minorities are struggling due to systematic racism pushed by republicans and Trump in particular. Next time just lie your ass off and ignore the facts. Thanks, signed every democrat.

Than the race pimpin’ libtards who manipulate blacks like pawns on the political chess board for their own neo-fascist, anti-American, far left liberal agenda. Too many blacks are mentally enslaved to a Democratic Party who continues to do nothing but use race as a dividing wedge between Americans. Sick and sad.

Great job by a Trump nominating an excellent candidate for Chief of the Air Force, and great job the Republican majority Senate confirming Mr. Brown 98-0.

Trump hasnt did $hit for blacks. Just because he is black is not the reason for the hire. He earned it. Its funny Advarkas you know everything about blacks. You dont know Jack$hit about black people but we remain in your conversation everyday. Thats the true sign of a RACIST.

I'm black....he hasn't done anything for me. What did I have to lose? Well, looks like my life if I am ever a suspect. My health if I get covid, my sports for months because we are not prepared for Covid. Not to mention a pay cut due to covid.

I'm black....he hasn't done anything for me. What did I have to lose? Well, looks like my life if I am ever a suspect. My health if I get covid, my sports for months because we are not prepared for Covid. Not to mention a pay cut due to covid.
Actually if you’re Black you are almost 3000 times more likely to be killed by another black male than by a cop. Yes that number is correct So.

Actually if you’re Black you are almost 3000 times more likely to be killed by another black male than by a cop. Yes that number is correct So.
What does any of that have to do with Trump? I am also 2.5 times more likely to be killed by the police for just being a suspect. I am also 7 times more likely to be killed by the police if I live in Minneapolis.

This has nothing to do with Trump. It is systemic. Now he can address it and he doesn't choose to do such a thing....even still I don't blame him. This has been around long before Trump and his KKK daddy came along. This goes back to generations.

People always talk about the black family dynamic like they know WTF they are talking about. Yes, the black father is missing but do you understand why? Do you understand the head start white people had over blacks....and I am talking about hundreds of years of better education. Better resources. Our culture is the result of a country build through systemic racism that still exist to this day. Jesus it is almost a 400 year head start.....lol.

Last edited:
What does any of that have to do with Trump? I am also 2.5 times more likely to be killed by the police for just being a suspect. I am also 7 times more likely to be killed by the police if I live in Minneapolis.

This has nothing to do with Trump. It is systemic. Now he can address it and he doesn't choose to do such a thing....even still I don't blame him. This has been around long before Trump and his KKK daddy came along. This goes back to generations.

People always talk about the black family dynamic like they know WTF they are talking about. Yes, the black father is missing but do you understand why? Do you understand the head start white people had over blacks....and I am talking about hundreds of years of better education. Better resources. Our culture is the result of a country build through systemic racism that still exist to this day. Jesus it is almost a 400 year head start.....lol.
But we are the Bigots and Racist. GTFOH
They cant handle the truth CD. Thats why they try and bash me, you, and Cems every chance they get. The truth should hurt.

If you're being arrested for a violent crime it is more likely you will die if you're white. For every 10,000 arrests of a black person for a violent crime, 3 are killed. For every 10,000 arrests of a white person for a violent crime, 4 are killed, but why let facts get in your way. So now it's because of 400 years of a head start for whites as to why so many black fathers abandon their children? More BS. BTW, Booker T Washington got himself a pretty good education quite a long time ago and he was born a slave so not sure you can keep using that excuse.

Smart politics by Trump. He basically said to the (47?) Dem members of the Senate, "I dare you to block an African American appointee during these times". Can you imagine if Ruth Bader stepped down now and Trump nominated a conservative African American Scotus judge???? Now THAT would be something!

And you are 100% part of the problem with an ignorant statement like that..keep blaming everyone... shame your parents didn’t reach you accountability...

Tokenism at its finest.
Speaking of Token...

giphy.gif

Similar to Biden , who will be picking Harris as his running mate or Pelosi and Schumer kneeling w/ African garb....

Its not so similar when you learn that CQ Brown was the only choice available to Trump, which is now somehow being laughably promoted as Trump being pro-Black. Biden on the other hand has any number of choices he can pick for VP.

Its not so similar when you learn that CQ Brown was the only choice available to Trump, which is now somehow being laughably promoted as Trump being pro-Black. Biden on the other hand has any number of choices he can pick for VP.
Respect your opinion , but I do not agree... Trump, with all his faults , has been very good for the black community ( research his numbers compared to past presidents )... and Biden , when not eulogizing Grand Wizards of KKK ( Robert Byrd ) , has a rather questionable background w/ racial issues .. at the end of the day , they are all liars , as well as hypocrites ... government could care less about us ( referring to black , white , brown , yellow , green , etc), and this is the real issue

Respect your opinion , but I do not agree... Trump, with all his faults , has been very good for the black community ( research his numbers compared to past presidents )... and Biden , when not eulogizing Grand Wizards of KKK ( Robert Byrd ) , has a rather questionable background w/ racial issues .. at the end of the day , they are all liars , as well as hypocrites ... government could care less about us ( referring to black , white , brown , yellow , green , etc), and this is the real issue

If that were true a vast majority of black Americans would support him, and yet only about 8% do. Ultimately, people aren't stupid and know which politicians have their best interests at heart and which of them are faking it

Beyond behaving like a race-baiting bigot over the years and throughout his term, Trump has constantly done things that largely hurt the black community.

Examples:

-He has also spent a lot of time and energy attempting to kill the ACA, which has provided health coverage to millions of poorer folks who were previously uninsured (and are disproportionately black)

- He has also attempted to roll back school lunch programs for kids (imagine being a paycheck to paycheck black family who relies on this to feed your kid).

- He has called black athletes who kneel in protest of racism "sons of bitches".

- His vaunted tax cut left out a disproportionate amount of black Americans (black households only received 5% of the benefits despite making up 13% of the population.

There are far more examples to list and doesn't even get into his racist history with the Central Park Five, Birtherism, Charlottesville etc.

At the end of the day this lie that he's been good for blacks is little more than a yet another myth that is easily debunked by simply look at the specific issues and the fact that a vast majority of blacks continue to reject him as a demagogue and a racist.

Last edited:
If that were true a vast majority of black Americans would support him, and yet only about 8% do. Ultimately, people aren't stupid and know which politicians have their best interests at heart and which of them are faking it

Beyond behaving like a race-baiting bigot over the years and throughout his term,...

-He has also spent a lot of time and energy attempting to kill the ACA, which has provided health coverage to millions of poorer folks who were previously uninsured (and are disproportionately black)

- He has also attempted to roll back school lunch programs for kids (imagine being a paycheck to paycheck black family who relies on this to feed your kid).

- He has called black athletes who kneel in protest of racism "sons of bitches".

- His vaunted tax cut left out a disproportionate amount of black Americans (black households only received 5% of the benefits despite making up 13% of the population.

There are far more examples to list and doesn't even get into his racist history with the Central Park Five, Birtherism, Charlottesville etc.

At the end of the day this lie that he's been good for blacks is little more than a yet another myth that is easily debunked by simply look at the specific issues and the fact that a vast majority of blacks continue to reject him as a demagogue and a racist.
Well, many black Americans have been brainwashed with the liberal ideology. It is unfortunate, but the reality. Many are leaving the Democratic Party now that their rhetoric is being exposed.

Reactions: grbcane
at some point YOU have to Stop making Yourself The Victim . Systemic is a LIE ! Did you see the Country Mourn, did You See the World, Have you seen weeks of marches, protests and Riots, Do You Think They bullied and Scared people into it ? NO we as a Society are Sensitive and Empathic toward the Pain toward the Plight. That is NOT Systemic. Get Over your hate because you are BLIND to the Reality Around you. Take Responsibility of YOUR problems stop blaming the world for Your mistakes and fears,,,,,,, You'll live a happier life and Be a better person. Have a wonderful loving Weekend everyone !:D

Reactions: BreakingCane
Well, many black Americans have been brainwashed with the liberal ideology. It is unfortunate, but the reality. Many are leaving the Democratic Party now that their rhetoric is being exposed.
What do you mean many are leaving? Show me proof or I will consider this as Fake News. You sound like Trump "Race relations are great in this country." BOLD FACE LIE! He has 8% black support and FADING every time he OPENS HIS MOUTH!!!

What do you mean many are leaving? Show me proof or I will consider this as Fake News. You sound like Trump "Race relations are great in this country." BOLD FACE LIE! He has 8% black support and FADING every time he OPENS HIS MOUTH!!!
Perfect example of a brainwashed soul.

Reactions: mahb

what are you talking about??? Name me a single thing a republican has done (any policy) for the black community since 1980.

Reactions: Raoul2
what are you talking about??? Name me a single thing a republican has done (any policy) for the black community since 1980.
I would say you have a point as they haven’t done much of anything until 2016. In the last 3 1/2 years there’s been a ton done. Everything from unemployment / jobs, to prison reform bill, reallocation of federal law enforcement resources to Los Angeles, NY and Chicago, who were seeing lowest crime rates in years until all of this civil unrest.

Republicans haven’t done much for Blacks in the last 30 years prior to Trump, but Unlike the Democratic Party at least the GOP doesn’t act like it cares about blacks while merely victimizing them 24-7 in order to manipulate them like pawns on the political chess board.

I would say you have a point as they haven’t done much of anything until 2016. In the last 3 1/2 years there’s been a ton done. Everything from unemployment / jobs, to prison reform bill, reallocation of federal law enforcement resources to Los Angeles, NY and Chicago, who were seeing lowest crime rates in years until all of this civil unrest.

Unemployment:
https://www.epi.org/blog/before-the-state-of-the-union-a-fact-check-on-black-unemployment/

feel free to to read that and look at the chart. The rate had been falling for years. I don’t know one policy he put in places that helped that number improve more than it was already doing before he got in office.

I’ll give you prison reform, but that was something that had been worked on for years prior. But thank god kim k was able to come thru and seal the deal or it woulda never happened

and in terms of crime:
Crime has been declining since 1990. Violent crimes since 1990 per capita has went from 730 per 100k in 90 to 380 per 100k in 2018. Trump ain’t got nothing to do with that. We have become a less violent society overall

Reactions: gokcub and Raoul2
Republicans haven’t done much for Blacks in the last 30 years prior to Trump, but Unlike the Democratic Party at least the GOP doesn’t act like it cares about blacks while merely victimizing them 24-7 in order to manipulate them like pawns on the political chess board.

I have my gripes about Democrats doing or not doing certain things but no one has manipulated us. GOP doesn’t act like it cares because it doesn’t. Thanks for the honesty. See my last post on what trump has done for blacks. Cuz except signing prison reform, he hasn’t done anything! His whole administration hasn’t done anything. Except for the tax cuts, which were stupid, and prison reform can you tell me any of trumps major accomplishments in his first term? Cuz we have gotten out of a lot of treaties and haven’t replaced them with anything. North Korea still testing bombs. Iran is back enriching uranium. We have no real trade deal with China. He deregulated the EPA, to the point that now only states regulate pollution. The deficit is blowing up in a time of prosperity (pre Covid). 115k dead bc of Covid and his lack of taking seriously, our educational system has not been improved it’s actually been hurt by devoss.

like I literally cannot think of anything going on that he has done good for our country in the last 3.5 yrs.

Reactions: gokcub and Raoul2
Unemployment:
https://www.epi.org/blog/before-the-state-of-the-union-a-fact-check-on-black-unemployment/

feel free to to read that and look at the chart. The rate had been falling for years. I don’t know one policy he put in places that helped that number improve more than it was already doing before he got in office.

I’ll give you prison reform, but that was something that had been worked on for years prior. But thank god kim k was able to come thru and seal the deal or it woulda never happened

and in terms of crime:
Crime has been declining since 1990. Violent crimes since 1990 per capita has went from 730 per 100k in 90 to 380 per 100k in 2018. Trump ain’t got nothing to do with that. We have become a less violent society overall
You asked for policies so I gave them to you. If you chose not to accept it for what it is I can say much of anything else. It would appear you ignore facts.

Reactions: grbcane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT