ADVERTISEMENT

Once Again, Trump Doing More For Blacks...

You asked for policies so I gave them to you. If you chose not to accept it for what it is I can say much of anything else. It would appear you ignore facts.

what facts? Facts are not something you just say and therefore are true. They have to be rooted in something such as data. You gave me no such facts. So I rebutted what you said and gave you actual facts. Do you know the definition of a policy? Bc unemployment isn’t a policy is a data point which can be affected by policy. And I asked you what policies trump has put in place to improve “black unemployment”

Reactions: gokcub and Raoul2
naw I’ve been wide awake. That’s the problem. I asked for policy. No one has given me policy. Something new, a new approach to an old problem. Any answers....
You have been given plenty of answers, you just don't like the answers so you choose to ignore them and refuse to give credit where it's due. Being wide awake does no good when you keep your eyes closed to the truth.

You have been given plenty of answers, you just don't like the answers so you choose to ignore them and refuse to give credit where it's due. Being wide awake does no good when you keep your eyes closed to the truth.

im black, don’t you think I would pay more attention to these policies than most people. Refuse credit. I said yes on prison reform and hbcu’s was weak. You’re not reading properly. And you’re saying I should be happy bc he’s done so much for my people.... he hasn’t done much for most of the country!

Reactions: gokcub and Raoul2
im black, don’t you think I would pay more attention to these policies than most people. Refuse credit. I said yes on prison reform and hbcu’s was weak. You’re not reading properly. And you’re saying I should be happy bc he’s done so much for my people.... he hasn’t done much for most of the country!
Did that great champion of the black people, Obama, not have the same opportunity to change those unjust laws that his Vice President took full credit for, or did he just not care enough to do anything about them? Ironic that it was the "racist" Trump that actually did have the decency to make sentencing reform a goal to get done.

Reactions: grbcane
I have my gripes about Democrats doing or not doing certain things but no one has manipulated us. GOP doesn’t act like it cares because it doesn’t. Thanks for the honesty. See my last post on what trump has done for blacks. Cuz except signing prison reform, he hasn’t done anything! His whole administration hasn’t done anything. Except for the tax cuts, which were stupid, and prison reform can you tell me any of trumps major accomplishments in his first term? Cuz we have gotten out of a lot of treaties and haven’t replaced them with anything. North Korea still testing bombs. Iran is back enriching uranium. We have no real trade deal with China. He deregulated the EPA, to the point that now only states regulate pollution. The deficit is blowing up in a time of prosperity (pre Covid). 115k dead bc of Covid and his lack of taking seriously, our educational system has not been improved it’s actually been hurt by devoss.

like I literally cannot think of anything going on that he has done good for our country in the last 3.5 yrs.

Great post, and spot on.

Yep. In denial. Another who is brainwashed from failed liberal policy.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
naw I’ve been wide awake. That’s the problem. I asked for policy. No one has given me policy. Something new, a new approach to an old problem. Any answers....
Again, the Futures Act for HBCUs...

https://theundefeated.com/features/trump-signs-executive-order-on-hbcus/

A quote from someone who is benefiting from the program, counters your biased, racist agenda...

Johnny C. Taylor, president and CEO of the Thurgood Marshall College Fund, who worked with White House officials drafting the order, shares Haynes’ jubilation, “This was something that, frankly, the black college community assumed would have been easily accomplished with the first African-American president, and after over eight years of repeated requests, to think that within 45 days of his presidency we were able to convene all of the [HBCU] presidents in the Oval Office [Monday] and [on Tuesday] a subset of us were able to come back and sign the executive order the same day that the [president] is preparing for first State of the Union address. [That] gives this tremendous importance. It’s bittersweet, but at the end of the day, we focus on the sweet.”

Again, the Futures Act for HBCUs...

https://theundefeated.com/features/trump-signs-executive-order-on-hbcus/

A quote from someone who is benefiting from the program, counters your biased, racist agenda...

Johnny C. Taylor, president and CEO of the Thurgood Marshall College Fund, who worked with White House officials drafting the order, shares Haynes’ jubilation, “This was something that, frankly, the black college community assumed would have been easily accomplished with the first African-American president, and after over eight years of repeated requests, to think that within 45 days of his presidency we were able to convene all of the [HBCU] presidents in the Oval Office [Monday] and [on Tuesday] a subset of us were able to come back and sign the executive order the same day that the [president] is preparing for first State of the Union address. [That] gives this tremendous importance. It’s bittersweet, but at the end of the day, we focus on the sweet.”

lmao!!! Do you know how to read? That executive order that he signed was to move hbcu initiatives over from the dept of education to the executive branch. It had nothing to do with money. The executive order dealing with money was signed in 2018.... youre funny

Reactions: gokcub
lmao!!! Do you know how to read? That executive order that he signed was to move hbcu initiatives over from the dept of education to the executive branch. It had nothing to do with money. The executive order dealing with money was signed in 2018.... youre funny

You asked about policy. It was of significant importance to many AA. Read...

“This was something that, frankly, the black college community assumed would have been easily accomplished with the first African-American president, and after over eight years of repeated requests, to think that within 45 days of his presidency we were able to convene all of the [HBCU] presidents in the Oval Office [Monday] and [on Tuesday] a subset of us were able to come back and sign the executive order the same day that the [president] is preparing for first State of the Union address. [That] gives this tremendous importance. It’s bittersweet, but at the end of the day, we focus on the sweet.”

Sorry, I don’t read Fakenews. You asked for policy. I provided it to you. You are clearly the low IQ the liberals find it easy to brainwash. Good to see the smart AA leaving the party.

you say fake news and you call me low iq. It was reported everywhere. And he did sell a stake in that company. He has to disclose financial statements to the government you know. He also wrote that part of the bill. That was the pet project of his and ivanka the 2 yrs following the passage. All of this is government available info. It’s not a secret.

you say fake news and you call me low iq. It was reported everywhere. And he did sell a stake in that company. He has to disclose financial statements to the government you know. He also wrote that part of the bill. That was the pet project of his and ivanka the 2 yrs following the passage. All of this is government available info. It’s not a secret.
Yes, it was reported everywhere what Trump’s policy has done for AAs. It’s clear, but you are in denial.

Good post dude. This guy calls everyone low IQ if you don’t agree with him. He knows everything about Black people. When he really don’t know Jack$hit. All of these White guys on here know more about being black then we do.

Good post dude. This guy calls everyone low IQ if you don’t agree with him. He knows everything about Black people. When he really don’t know Jack$hit. All of these White guys on here know more about being black then we do.
You thinking everyone is white is laughable. I guess that is all low IQ bigots got!

Do you know anything about being white? Do you honestly believe that we all go through life without a care in the world, and that all of us have a hotline to the president so we can call him and get things done for us? We all struggle but some look at it as a challenge to overcome rather than an obstacle that keeps us down for the rest of our lives.

what facts? Facts are not something you just say and therefore are true. They have to be rooted in something such as data. You gave me no such facts. So I rebutted what you said and gave you actual facts. Do you know the definition of a policy? Bc unemployment isn’t a policy is a data point which can be affected by policy. And I asked you what policies trump has put in place to improve “black unemployment”
Yeah facts are that Trump has reduced the unemployment for AA’s to all time low levels. That’s recorded fact. You can make all the excuses you but it’s fact.

trump also initiated the prison reform act, which Obama didn’t bother with even though he could have. That is also a fact.

not sure what you thought was just opinion

Yeah facts are that Trump has reduced the unemployment for AA’s to all time low levels. That’s recorded fact. You can make all the excuses you but it’s fact.

trump also initiated the prison reform act, which Obama didn’t bother with even though he could have. That is also a fact.

This bigot will just credit Obama.

Do you know anything about being white? Do you honestly believe that we all go through life without a care in the world, and that all of us have a hotline to the president so we can call him and get things done for us? We all struggle but some look at it as a challenge to overcome rather than an obstacle that keeps us down for the rest of our lives.
Never claim to know anything about white people. I also don’t get on here and talk about policies that help white people or hurt white people. This racism started with white people against black people am I right?

That is not a fact. The fact is black unemployment has been going down since the Obama area and it has continue to go down if you’re going to state facts state real facts don’t be bias to fit your narrative.

This bigot will just credit Obama.
Obama will get his credit where credit is due. The point is you guys give him no credit considering when he became president and brought us out of a recession with George Bush he gets no credit. Considering a lot of stuff policies he tried to implement got shut down by the Republicans that’s a fact. Then you sit here and want me to give Trump credit for everything when you give Obama credit for nothing just because maybe a few policies he had you didn’t agree with. You can sit here and you probably commit in a few good things Bush did, a few good things Reagan did, but Obama did nothing right? GTFOH

It’s not just an executive order, it was the funding bill...

The bill restores $255 million in annual funding that lapsed Sept. 30 after Congress failed to renew it. Facing an end to the funding, some schools had started planning for deep cuts, with some telling staff their jobs or programs would be eliminated.

But lawmakers in the Senate recently reached a bipartisan deal that saved the funding. Their compromise added an amendment that will simplify the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, or FAFSA, the form that college students fill out to determine their eligibility for financial aid.

The legislation will allow the Education Department to gather certain information directly from the IRS, which will eliminate up to 22 of the 108 questions on the form. It’s also meant to curb a verification process some families face to make sure they provided the same information to the IRS and to the Education Department.

In 2018, Trump appropriated more than three hundred and sixty million dollars--thirty two million more than Obama. So we can verify, Trump has spent more than any other president on HBCUs.

Thanks for playing, sucka!

Last edited:
Obama will get his credit where credit is due. The point is you guys give him no credit considering when he became president and brought us out of a recession with George Bush he gets no credit. Considering a lot of stuff policies he tried to implement got shut down by the Republicans that’s a fact. Then you sit here and want me to give Trump credit for everything when you give Obama credit for nothing just because maybe a few policies he had you didn’t agree with. You can sit here and you probably commit in a few good things Bush did, a few good things Reagan did, but Obama did nothing right? GTFOH
Obama gets credit as the Great Divider in Chief!

Reactions: mahb
Never claim to know anything about white people. I also don’t get on here and talk about policies that help white people or hurt white people. This racism started with white people against black people am I right?
Racism started a long time before America became a country. In America it started with Anthony Johnson, a black man, who was the first official slave owner in what would eventually become America. Are you going to seek reparations from his descendants too?

Obama gets credit as the Great Divider in Chief!
Obama brought people together. Trump is the great divider that’s why we are in a civil uproar right now in the country. That never happened under Obama. Division started when Obama became president because he’s a black man and white men couldn’t believe a black man was the President of the United States considering our history.

Racism started a long time before America became a country. In America it started with Anthony Johnson, a black man, who was the first official slave owner in what would eventually become America. Are you going to seek reparations from his descendants too?
So you telling me racism started in America with a black man? See that’s what I’m talking about you guys come on here and say some real bullshit. How can the slaves start racism? Be true to yourself and your culture and called it like it is.

Obama brought people together. Trump is the great divider that’s why we are in a civil uproar right now in the country. That never happened under Obama. Division started when Obama became president because he’s a black man and white men couldn’t believe a black man was the President of the United States considering our history.
Obama divided this nation and bamboozled people of color with empty promises. Obama’s policies allowed our good cops to be vilified and assassinated, while he watched and let it happen.

Reactions: grbcane and mahb
Obama divided this nation and bamboozled people of color with empty promises. Obama’s policies allowed our good cops to be vilified and assassinated, while he watched and let it happen.
The truth is when Obama took office the Republicans shut down 90% of the policies he wanted to pass. And that’s a fact. I don’t wanna hear the bullshit about the cops because in my experience over half of them are bad cops. How is it The cops can commit crimes against citizens and don’t get charged. Cops are killing far more blacks than blacks killing cops. You also can look up our justice system where blacks commit crimes and get far worse sentences than that whites commit the same crime. These are facts. Don’t give me shit about a crime bill because the crime bill was made for all Americans not just black people.

systemic racism lives in America. you know as well as I know. The point is you will never admit it.

It’s not just an ex edit either order, it was the funding bill...

The bill restores $255 million in annual funding that lapsed Sept. 30 after Congress failed to renew it. Facing an end to the funding, some schools had started planning for deep cuts, with some telling staff their jobs or programs would be eliminated.

But lawmakers in the Senate recently reached a bipartisan deal that saved the funding. Their compromise added an amendment that will simplify the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, or FAFSA, the form that college students fill out to determine their eligibility for financial aid.

The legislation will allow the Education Department to gather certain information directly from the IRS, which will eliminate up to 22 of the 108 questions on the form. It’s also meant to curb a verification process some families face to make sure they provided the same information to the IRS and to the Education Department.

In 2018, Trump appropriated more than three hundred and sixty million dollars--thirty two million more than Obama. So we can verify, Trump has spent more than any other president on HBCUs.

Thanks for playing, sucka!
So the facts say that Trump raised the funding of HBCU's to historic levels. Imagine that.

So the facts say that Trump raised the funding of HBCU's to historic levels. Imagine that.
Is that his claim of fame for Black people? Funding for HBCU’s? Blacks go to college all over America not just HBCU’s.

Is that his claim of fame for Black people? Funding for HBCU’s? Blacks go to college all over America not just HBCU’s.
That isn’t the argument. He said Trump policy hasn’t helped the black community, and he has been proven wrong time and time again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT