ADVERTISEMENT

Once AZ flips back to Trump

Biden has a better chance of finishing at 306 than Trump does of reaching 270.
That’s your opinion. Nice to see you again. Out from under your rock?? Lol. Just kidding. If you are that confident and feel this is fair and square then you should have no problem recounting in5-6 states with heavy neutral scrutiny and both camps witnessing correct?? I just have a hunch this could easily change PA GA WI NV yes and even 150k votes in MI. We shall see. But good luck and nice to hear from you again. I will accept whatever happens when it’s Truly official

That’s your opinion. Nice to see you again. Out from under your rock?? Lol. Just kidding. If you are that confident and feel this is fair and square then you should have no problem recounting in5-6 states with heavy neutral scrutiny and both camps witnessing correct?? I just have a hunch this could easily change PA GA WI NV yes and even 150k votes in MI. We shall see. But good luck and nice to hear from you again. I will accept whatever happens when it’s Truly official
Official recounts in GA, PA, NM, AZ, NC I’m all for.

Reactions: edtuna

Turn on your TV. Its over bro.

Reactions: cems52 and gokcub
The five stages of grief are:
  • denial.
  • anger.
  • bargaining.
  • depression.
  • acceptance.
Don't worry it gets better over time.
Like I said bro this is a long way from being over. But enjoy your celebration. It’s kinda like the 2003 Canes celebrating and rushing the field against OHIO St remember??? Then the Flag came out. Well guess what that Flag is coming out

Like I said bro this is a long way from being over. But enjoy your celebration. It’s kinda like the 2003 Canes celebrating and rushing the field against OHIO St remember??? Then the Flag came out. Well guess what that Flag is coming out

Its actually more like 1983. The more you squirm in denial, the sadder it looks.

• Wow
Reactions: cems52 and edtuna
What you don’t understand is recounts change votes in the 10’s, at most in the hundreds- not in the thousands and most certainly not in the tens of thousands.
The biggest problem in this election is for Trump and his fans to accept reality.

What you don’t understand is recounts change votes in the 10’s, at most in the hundreds- not in the thousands and most certainly not in the tens of thousands.
The biggest problem in this election is for Trump and his fans to accept reality.
Not this year bud. Wait and see. There were tons of fraudulent ballots accepted that will be wiped out. No doubt in my mind. They have also discovered machines in 47 counties in MI that had a faulty chip that counted Trump votes as Biden’s. It’s already changed the count by 12k in 1 county. Get ready to be disappointed

Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

• Haha
Reactions: Richie Y
EmPETk9XIAM25k6

Hahah it’s over because the lying corrupt media says it is?? Do you really think that’s what makes it official?? Lol
Don’t forget all the fake pollsyou were posting last week. What happened to those?

Arizona and GA will be the first two to flip back to Trump. Then we will see how cocky you all are. 😆
Cocky? Where are all your Trump buddies now UM_Ryan and Bobbie Joe and ElCubano , 801? Home eating crow, that’s where they’re at. Biden 2020

Not this year bud. Wait and see. There were tons of fraudulent ballots accepted that will be wiped out. No doubt in my mind. They have also discovered machines in 47 counties in MI that had a faulty chip that counted Trump votes as Biden’s. It’s already changed the count by 12k in 1 county. Get ready to be disappointed
Where’d you get that? Facebook feed? Daily Caller? Breitbart? Hahahahahahahah

The only recount you get is Wisky and Ga. Stop your lunacy!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT