ADVERTISEMENT

One President - so many lies

This is not worth a reply. Lets not get into lies.

No let's do get into it. Why not ? Haven't libs and dim's been virtue signaling and "calling out" Repub's and conservatives since 2015 over Trump's "lies"? Can dish it out , but NOW you can't take it. That's sad, but expected. Everything Lib's and Dim's have said, everything Brandon was supposed to stand for, uniting the Country, Grown up's in the White House, Economic prosperity, Democracy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ALL LIES. It's been a SHAKE DOWN ever since Trump left the White House. Economy Sacked, more COVID Death's under Brandon WITH A VACCINE and THERAPUTIC'S, Trillion's of new spending to add to the deficit, and on what was it spent??????? A Dim's Christmas list. Nothing to benefit the average American. The Boarder OPEN, schools a mess, Children treated as LAB RATS for INDOCTRINATION, Drugs, illegal's, and terrorists IN, The Average American, baby formula, bank accounts, Parental Rights and Family, civil liberties OUT. Let's DO get into it, because ALOT of the people who have been criticized , tarred and feathered, have been PROVEN RIGHT.

17. Could Joe have received an appointment and then turned it down to go elsewhere? I don’t know anything about Biden’s high school applications to colleges. But, you certainly don’t have to go to every college that admits you.

17. Could Joe have received an appointment and then turned it down to go elsewhere? I don’t know anything about Biden’s high school applications to colleges. But, you certainly don’t have to go to every college that admits you.
That is true (re naval approval). But his dates were about five years off. Because Joe tried to weave his self created myth that he was a big time football star, into the story, he ended up lying? You can put up with some older crazy uncle getting things mixed up. But not the president of the US!

17. Could Joe have received an appointment and then turned it down to go elsewhere?
WoW Cortez who knew you could be so forgiving, and EVEN entertain the benefit of a doubt!!!!!! Wait it's Joe Biden Democrat !!!! To be expected from the 🐑 🐮 🐑 🐮 🐑 . Hypocrite ;)

Could it be that Joey has always been a pathological liar? From driving potato trucks, to graduating at the top of his class, to even stooping so low as to lie about how his wife and infant daughter died, make no mistake about it, Joey is a habitual liar. Where is his lie tracker at on CNN as I haven't been able to find it thus far.

Could it be that Joey has always been a pathological liar? From driving potato trucks, to graduating at the top of his class, to even stooping so low as to lie about how his wife and infant daughter died, make no mistake about it, Joey is a habitual liar. Where is his lie tracker at on CNN as I haven't been able to find it thus far.
This. The Naval Academy lie is just like meeting Nelson Mandala in prison, great law student, plagiarism, 18 wheeler, no knowledge of dirtbag son's business, etc. The list just goes on and on- no accountability.

This. The Naval Academy lie is just like meeting Nelson Mandala in prison, great law student, plagiarism, 18 wheeler, no knowledge of dirtbag son's business, etc. The list just goes on and on- no accountability.
They forget that Pudding Brain was thrown out of a presidential election because of lies and plagiarism and then drone on and on about Trump exaggerating crowd sizes at his rallies.. The hypocrisy is stunning.

My favorite is, He said, Golda Meir called him to negotiate with Egypt to settle the six day war. He was in law school at Syracuse at the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 801canesmxer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT