ADVERTISEMENT

Parkland Survivor Epically Takes Down Laura Ingraham

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
I can't stop laughing at how these people on the right are being taken down by kids. Why Laura why? Asking for a friend....

Last edited:
I can't stop laughing at how these people are being taken down by kids. Why Laura why? Asking for a friend....

Oh aren’t you so smart CD, you see the big picture so well. I’m sure in Iran they thought the same things when “people are being taken down by kids” and now that they let children make decisions they’ve had 40 years of hell. How much an hour do you get paid to be a clown??

The right is pissed! How is it these 17year old kids are bitch smacking them like this? Asking for a friend.

Who attacks a 17 year old kid with a 4.2 GPA? Oh, I know...a Republican. I'm not saying I don't like Republicans. It just so happens a Republican would do this....smdh

27ao1x.jpg

Reactions: PalmaBoy
The right is pissed! How is it these 17year old kids are bitch smacking them like this? Asking for a friend.
“Bitch smacking” so since Laura Ingraham is a woman you’ll call her a “bitch” jeez CD I thought you were this progressive guy! Turns out you are just totally full of shit!!

Reactions: beastnmayne
Who attacks a 17 year old kid with a 4.2 GPA? Oh, I know...a Republican. I'm not saying I don't like Republicans. It just so happens a Republican would do this....smdh
So you are using the kids high school GPA as his credibility? I’m not saying all Democrats are full of shit, I’m just saying CD is a lying hypocrite POS. Any questions?

Reactions: beastnmayne
I could do without the lecture on civility or lack there of in today’s discourse. They attack Trump for attacking people and not issues. They state you can disagree but don’t attack the person just the issue. This lecture comes right behind and before they tell you Ingram is just a nut.

CRUZ is not a white last name! Bozo!

Look at all the people who are let out of jail over lax laws and kill again!
WOW....you are special. Then call me a bozo? Do some research. Edumucation. Hey...my last name is Wright...what color am I? Just asking for a friend.

PS....Hint: He was adopted.

WOW....you are special. Then call me a bozo? Do some research. Edumucation. Hey...my last name is Wright...what color am I? Just asking for a friend.

PS....Hint: He was adopted.

I can look at him and tell you hes not white. You may way wat to say he is. Looks every bit of Latin American decent to me. Give a shit who adopted parents were. But this has nothing to do with the larger point. The 17 year old was not even there, and he admitted it. He a actor and a clown! You praise him all you want. All of those white kids that are protesting today will be buying guns for their homes as soon as they have kids of their own! Promise you! They aren’t old enough to vote or buy guns, yet you are slobbing these kids down like a popsicle! Are you a grown up adult? I don’t think so and this proves it even more how dumb you are.

I can look at him and tell you hes not white. You may way wat to say he is. Looks every bit of Latin American decent to me. Give a shit who adopted parents were. But this has nothing to do with the larger point. The 17 year old was not even there, and he admitted it. He a actor and a clown! You praise him all you want. All of those white kids that are protesting today will be buying guns for their homes as soon as they have kids of their own! Promise you! They aren’t old enough to vote or buy guns, yet you are slobbing these kids down like a popsicle! Are you a grown up adult? I don’t think so and this proves it even more how dumb you are.
Please....you are making yourself look so much worse. It's tough to watch honestly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT