ADVERTISEMENT

Peter Navarro of the Trump administration warned everybody

In June 2019 Trump Signed the Pandemics and All-Hazards Preparedness and Advancing Innovation Act. Unfortunately, Congress failed to fully fund it for 2020. Gotta love finger pointing. As Pelosi says, Congress has the power of the purse, only this time her purse failed to support the American people before this crisis occurred. The loons said Trump did nothing to prepare for this pandemic, as we know, they were dead wrong, again.

https://www.healio.com/infectious-disease/emerging-diseases/news/online/{6aef4294-abc1-4595-af34-36b7aafba3d5}/trump-signs-pandemic-preparedness-bill-into-law

And as late as February 16 Dr. Fauci said he didn't believe it was going to be a major issue and he said there was no prospect that he could envision that would call for shutting down communities. He is the doctor / advisor on pandemics. Why the constant searching for a comment that can be used .. in hindsight .. to belittle. How about a positive focus on resolving the situation. The liberal focus on character assassination gets old.

Yep .. imagine that .. there is a new virus and no vaccine. How unusual? Christ .. you address issues as they develop. New virus? DEVELOP a vaccine to treat it as well as treatment protocols to deal with the symptoms.

Right now there are NEW tests that didn't exist in January ... that have been developed to detect the virus, others pending FDA fast track approval, and at least 3-4 vaccines either with initial human testing under way or pending FDA approval for commencement of human testing. Again .. the liberal focus is JANUARY ... while intelligent people focus on DEALING with the situation, searching out and developing tests, treatments and vaccines .. ALL OF WHICH are underway.

Reactions: utatem
Yeah, I was reading about this last night. This is why I really don't give a shit about what Trump supporters have to say on the topic. They are dead to me. This asshole was told this could affect as many as 100 Million Americans and did ZILTCH! He is a POS and that's just how I will always feel. He proves me right each passing day and all they want to do is defend this POS>

In June 2019 Trump Signed the Pandemics and All-Hazards Preparedness and Advancing Innovation Act. Unfortunately, Congress failed to fully fund it for 2020. Gotta love finger pointing. As Pelosi says, Congress has the power of the purse, only this time her purse failed to support the American people before this crisis occurred. The loons said Trump did nothing to prepare for this pandemic, as we know, they were dead wrong, again.

https://www.healio.com/infectious-disease/emerging-diseases/news/online/{6aef4294-abc1-4595-af34-36b7aafba3d5}/trump-signs-pandemic-preparedness-bill-into-law
Can you at least stop copying and pasting the same bullshit. Find some new bullshit to post. This is getting ridiculous .

Reactions: zackbear
Yeah, I was reading about this last night. This is why I really don't give a shit about what Trump supporters have to say on the topic. They are dead to me. This asshole was told this could affect as many as 100 Million Americans and did ZILTCH! He is a POS and that's just how I will always feel. He proves me right each passing day and all they want to do is defend this POS>
How ironic! Your posts are dead to 98% of the board...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT