ADVERTISEMENT

Pfizer

krvanness

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 22, 2007
GEORGIA
Fauci has Covid again, so after being quintupled vaxed and boosted he took Pfizer's anti-viral drug, Paxlovid. How much snake-oil does Pfizer have to sell before folks realize they've been duped:

“After I finished the five days of Paxlovid, I reverted to negative on an antigen test for three days in a row,” Fauci said Tuesday during an event at Foreign Policy’s Global Health Forum. “And then on the fourth day, just to be absolutely certain, I tested myself again. I reverted back to positive.”

Scores of patients have reported the phenomenon, often called Covid rebound or Paxlovid rebound, of returning symptoms after taking a full course of Pfizer’s drug. While Pfizer Chief Executive Officer Albert Bourla said in May that doctors could prescribe a second course of treatment to such patients, US drug regulators have said there’s no evidence that a repeat will help.

I saw him do a recap on his experience last night and he is going to do a second round of the Paxlovid even though the FDA came out with a policy that they see no benefit in a second treatment of it.

I saw him do a recap on his experience last night and he is going to do a second round of the Paxlovid even though the FDA came out with a policy that they see no benefit in a second treatment of it.
As many rounds as it takes. Amazing how he steers clear from options that actually work, like monoclonal antibody treatments. Still no opinion on natural immunity from this grifter even though that was his "most effective" option earlier in his career.

We are all experts...smfh....LOL. You can get covid and be vaccinated. Nobody ever said you couldn't. It's extra protection. From what you may ask. Well, I am glad you asked. People who have been vaccinated are less likely to require a hospital visit.

Reactions: cems52 and zackbear
We are all experts...smfh....LOL. You can get covid and be vaccinated. Nobody ever said you couldn't. It's extra protection. From what you may ask. Well, I am glad you asked. People who have been vaccinated are less likely to require a hospital visit.
I was referencing another great Pfizer product, Plaxovid. Please read and good luck with your "extra protection" from something that you had a 99% chance of surviving.

BS Biden said for over a month that the vaccine prevents you from getting Covid. "its so simple" You have a very selective memory and wear blinders.

The tests are faulty, can't tell difference between Influenza & Covid. So, that's why so many test positive but barely have any symptoms. CDC published but buried it awhile back- Media refuses to tell the public

BS Biden said for over a month that the vaccine prevents you from getting Covid. "its so simple" You have a very selective memory and wear blinders.
It does prevent you from getting covid....it's not absolute and it is not a cure. Biden never claimed it was a cure and neither did the CDC. You have to take care of yourself like any other infectious disease. So, please don't allow Trump to just blow it off as if there is nothing to see here while millions die...and then expect Biden to have the cure. That's silly.

It does prevent you from getting covid....it's not absolute and it is not a cure. Biden never claimed it was a cure and neither did the CDC. You have to take care of yourself like any other infectious disease. So, please don't allow Trump to just blow it off as if there is nothing to see here while millions die...and then expect Biden to have the cure. That's silly.
He said you get the vaccine you don't get the virus, It's so simple.
About 100 times.

He said you get the vaccine you don't get the virus, It's so simple.
About 100 times.
You are grasping at straws. I am sure some never did get it because they took the vaccine. However, it was never a cure. If you thought it was a cure that would be painfully naive on your part.

Reactions: krvanness
I am just quoting your President.
Well he is the president of the United States. He is a person. I can think for myself. I don't need to rely on a human being. I have common sense. For example common sense told me when Trump told us we would go from 15 cases in America to zero in two weeks he was full of shit. I didn't come back saying hey, you said we would have no cases in two weeks. That's because I use my common sense.

• Haha
Reactions: krvanness
If does NOT prevent you from getting covid. If you get a vaccine for a virus and then get the very virus you were vaccinated for, then it did NOT protect you from getting the virus. What don't you understand?

If does NOT prevent you from getting covid. If you get a vaccine for a virus and then get the very virus you were vaccinated for, then it did NOT protect you from getting the virus. What don't you understand?
What are you talking about? I have stated here plenty of times. IT IS NOT A CURE! It was never presented as a cure. What is it YOU don't understand? It is a vaccine/booster. It obviously is for added protection. Such as preventing you from going to the hospital in the ICU on a ventilator as most of us know someone who has been on them. It minimizes and sometimes eliminates the effects of the disease coupled with antibodies. Not hard to understand.

Then why were so many calling it, "The Virus of the Unvaccinated" and trying to shame those that chose their own medical path? Also, 39% of the deaths from Omicron in Utah were among those that had been vaccinated. In fact, over the last 28 days here, there were 270 unvaccinated hospitalizations, 192 vaccinated hospitalizations, and 338 boosted hospitalizations. the vaccinated/boosted population makes up 66% of the hospitalizations here. Hardly a ringing endorsement for keeping the vaccinated out of the hospital, but why let facts get in the way of a debate?

What are you talking about? I have stated here plenty of times. IT IS NOT A CURE! It was never presented as a cure. What is it YOU don't understand? It is a vaccine/booster. It obviously is for added protection. Such as preventing you from going to the hospital in the ICU on a ventilator as most of us know someone who has been on them. It minimizes and sometimes eliminates the effects of the disease coupled with antibodies. Not hard to understand.
Then why were so many calling it, "The Virus of the Unvaccinated" and trying to shame those that chose their own medical path? Also, 39% of the deaths from Omicron in Utah were among those that had been vaccinated. In fact, over the last 28 days here, there were 270 unvaccinated hospitalizations, 192 vaccinated hospitalizations, and 338 boosted hospitalizations. the vaccinated/boosted population makes up 66% of the hospitalizations here. Hardly a ringing endorsement for keeping the vaccinated out of the hospital, but why let facts get in the way of a debate?
This^^

Reactions: 801canesmxer
It's simple. When you go unvaccinated you should be ashamed unless you have a damn good reason. The reason you should be ashamed is you are taking up space in the hospitals needed to help people. You are risking the health of those around you. So, yes, that is shameful. Again, unless you have a valid reason.

Reactions: zackbear
I love these members of the Branch of Covidians like Cd.

I f you were triple and quadruple vaccinated for Polio and you still got it, would you say I’m so glad I got the vaccine?

It's simple. When you go unvaccinated you should be ashamed unless you have a damn good reason. The reason you should be ashamed is you are taking up space in the hospitals needed to help people. You are risking the health of those around you. So, yes, that is shameful. Again, unless you have a valid reason.
Yes it's very simple. It is a disgrace to mandate that healthy people get a vaccine for a virus that 99.5% will survive. Your vaccines and face diapers still spread the virus so you are just as selfish for spreading it to the vulnerable.

I have a damn good reason. I choose not to take it because in my opinion, when I see others contracting the virus after receiving the shot, I don't feel I need it. Also, as I have had it, I have natural immunity. Fauci used to say the best protection is infection, just like Biden used to say abortion isn't a choice but a tragedy.

I have a damn good reason. I choose not to take it because in my opinion, when I see others contracting the virus after receiving the shot, I don't feel I need it. Also, as I have had it, I have natural immunity. Fauci used to say the best protection is infection, just like Biden used to say abortion isn't a choice but a tragedy.
No that isn't a damn good reason. That's a shitty reason imo. It only serves yourself. You see other people contracting the virus. No crap! Again, for the millionth time it is not a cure. It's a vaccine and it is to be taken so we can help people not have to go to the hospital if they do contract the virus. You can come here and quote people who are fallible like all men are, but at the end of the day it amounts to a bunch of self serving nonsense.

Reactions: zackbear
No that isn't a damn good reason. That's a shitty reason imo. It only serves yourself. You see other people contracting the virus. No crap! Again, for the millionth time it is not a cure. It's a vaccine and it is to be taken so we can help people not have to go to the hospital if they do contract the virus. You can come here and quote people who are fallible like all men are, but at the end of the day it amounts to a bunch of self serving nonsense.
The only selfish one is you. You simply think that just because you made a decision that you're cock sure is correct, that everyone should make that same decision. Pathetic.

The Utah Health Dept. isn't just some people. They are actual numbers and they show that you're full of BS when those numbers show 66% of hospitalizations in the last 28 days are among those that have been vaxxed and boosted. Maybe you'll be safe if you get jabbed 47 times and wear 4 face diapers. Some are so gullible.

Actually….. Biden did say he had the cure But we needed to elect him first.

He said if elected he would get Covid under control. Quit watching that crap on Foxnews. It is making some of you look like fools.

Is 600,000 dead Americans on his watch, getting things under control? Now we're having another outbreak. But, Joey had a plan. LMAO at the Pudding Brain in charge.

NO YOU ARE NOT AN EXPERT ON ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pfft

Reactions: NO.SHORECANE
Actually he did say it. Secondly. He didn’t get it under control did he? NEXT.
Yeah, okay fine. You keep this bullshit up how he said it but you never present any evidence of it. Sounds like the way the republican party proceeds if you ask me...lol. Carry on!

Yeah, okay fine. You keep this bullshit up how he said it but you never present any evidence of it. Sounds like the way the republican party proceeds if you ask me...lol. Carry on!
the only bullshit on here,is you and the rest of you TDS donkeys ignoring the joke of this administration.
the WHOLE WORLD SEES IT, but you 3 out of 10 dumbfuks that will vote for this mentally challenged overwhelmed, feeble puppet!!!
You refusal to accept reality is exactly why you are CanesCounties least respect most made fun of poster
Fromt he bottom of my heart
Pffft

Ackchually. They did say getting vax would prevent you from getting Covid. Once folks started getting sick and/or dying. They finally admitted it.
Also, here in Maine over 600 people died 30 days after Vaxxed. The Maine CDC guy said „while that is cause for concern—it’s not enough to prompt an investigation.

When did Republicans become experts in virology? I must have missed that memo cuz these guys post crap as if they are experts. SMH

Ackchually. They did say getting vax would prevent you from getting Covid. Once folks started getting sick and/or dying. They finally admitted it.
Also, here in Maine over 600 people died 30 days after Vaxxed. The Maine CDC guy said „while that is cause for concern—it’s not enough to prompt an investigation.
Yeah, I know. Yet not one of you have been able to provide any actual evidence of this.....SMFH. Stop talking out of your asses. This is not correct.

Reactions: cems52
When did Republicans become experts in virology? I must have missed that memo cuz these guys post crap as if they are experts. SMH
When FoxNews crapped out bullshit about how a vaccine should be a cure and lies about what has been said about a vaccine being a cure for everyone who took it....or if you wore a mask you weren't going to get covid. These people are allergic to facts. They tend to just look for anything that makes them feel good. Even the news. If it doesn't make them feel good about themselves they just make their own news.....LMAO. These are just self indulgent people. They are disgusting and only care about themselves. Nobody else and expect the rest of us to respect this self indulgent nonsense.

Last edited:
Reactions: cems52
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT