ADVERTISEMENT

Phase 2 starting.....Republicans Splitting

Thanks for your sincere concern I know you’ve warned me this might happen. My problem was and is when someone like Adam Schiff whose already stated he had proof of collusion and is on tape trying to make a deal with what he thinks is a Russian agent is leading and lecturing about truth, morals and doing what’s right, I’m not following him. So you keep telling me what a lying POS the President is and fall in line behind Adam and the gang.
Bro, you should fall line behind our constitution. Nothing else.

Reactions: cdwright40
Bro, you should fall line behind our constitution. Nothing else.

From Philly we were taught constitution starting in grade school. Pelosi won’t follow impeachment process even though she has enough votes. Playing politics, why don’t you text her how constitution works and your vast knowledge of impeachment process.

Last edited:
Everyone that is republican wrapped themselves in the American flag when Obama was President. I knew it was hypocritical bullshit then and know now...both sides are much more forgiving when it's thier own guy. However when it is perpetually criminal I draw a line. I don't need my guy in office that badly. Most people don't....and I believe that is how it plays out.

Reactions: zackbear
Everyone that is republican wrapped themselves in the American flag when Obama was President. I knew it was hypocritical bullshit then and know now...both sides are much more forgiving when it's thier own guy. However when it is perpetually criminal I draw a line. I don't need my guy in office that badly. Most people don't....and I believe that is how it plays out.

Scenario # 986

I think Trump was trying to get Ukrainians to change the story on Hunter Biden to help him if they wanted the hundreds of millions of dollars. He is a POS and will always be a POS that is useless. He wants things to be back to where you could be a POS and live a great life because back when "America was great again" you could be a POS and everything would be great for you anyway. Because you never have to compete with black or brown people. Everytime I ask a Trump supporter to tell a black person when America was great for them and I will wait....I get no response. It was only great for certain people. A bunch of lazy people that didn't have to do their own work and got billions upon billions of dollars in free labor. Then changed it to where if you just make blacks go to jail that is legal free labor. Trump supporters at this point should know who they voted for. It isn't a give him a chance thing any longer. He is a racist POS and he always will be.

So what do you say to the poor Maine dirt farmers that walked to the south and fought a horrible war to right a wrong and probably had never seen a slave. Your hatred and disappointment for a life not lived right shows in all your text. Now go pay your RENT.

If anyone here wants to walk around pretending they know me or anything about me you don't.. and can really kiss my entire ass in the Macy's window....lol. Now you can ponder that. You know what I allow.

Reactions: zackbear
If anyone here wants to walk around pretending they know me or anything about me you don't.. and can really kiss my entire ass in the Macy's window....lol. Now you can ponder that. You know what I allow.

You finally got one right. I don’t know you or care to know you. You come across as a pompous ass. Not a very bright one either.

From Philly we were taught constitution starting in grade school. Pelosi won’t follow impeachment process even though she has enough votes. Playing politics, why don’t you text her how constitution works and your vast knowledge of impeachment process.
You didn't know Dems were staying in town to interview witnesses but now you're an expert on the impeachment process?

You didn't know Dems were staying in town to interview witnesses but now you're an expert on the impeachment process?

Don’t really follow Adam Schiff like you do which is kind of amazing the way you loath lying POS. Why don’t you and Dems want to know the origin of Russian Collusion Investigation ? You always saying no one is above the law. Just answer the question Why no Interest. BTW wasn’t on top of latest on story was traveling from summer home back to South Florida. Not bad for someone you keep calling a dumb right wing nut job. In fact I might be looking for new lawn service if you want to pick up a few dollars.

Reactions: utatem
Don’t really follow Adam Schiff like you do which is kind of amazing the way you loath lying POS. Why don’t you and Dems want to know the origin of Russian Collusion Investigation ? You always saying no one is above the law. Just answer the question Why no Interest. BTW wasn’t on top of latest on story was traveling from summer home back to South Florida. Not bad for someone you keep calling a dumb right wing nut job. In fact I might be looking for new lawn service if you want to pick up a few dollars.
I don't come cheap.

I figured it would be an impossible negotiation just look how you wouldn’t answer direct question from previous post.

Direct questions? Gurl please!! You are not capable of answering basic questions on how impeachment works or whether the House is in session for impeachment hearings. Try MSM cuz you know nothing but what Fox Fake News tells you. And that ain't much.

Direct questions? Gurl please!! You are not capable of answering basic questions on how impeachment works or whether the House is in session for impeachment hearings. Try MSM cuz you know nothing but what Fox Fake News tells you. And that ain't much.

Hey genius if this was a FORMAL impeachment the republicans would be able to subpoena and question witnesses. That’s one of the reasons the Dems are playing this charade Now for your question again. Democrats and you said you wanted transparency and to know all answers of the Russian election tampering. Why don’t you want to know what started the probe ?

Hey genius if this was a FORMAL impeachment the republicans would be able to subpoena and question witnesses. That’s one of the reasons the Dems are playing this charade Now for your question again. Democrats and you said you wanted transparency and to know all answers of the Russian election tampering. Why don’t you want to know what started the probe ?
The origin of the probe was detailed in the Mueller report. Read it and you'll learn something. Fairness!!! Look no further than what your folks did to Merrick Garland, Obama's Supreme Court nominee. Pay back is a mother!!

Last edited:
The origin of the probe was detailed in the Mueller report. Read it and you'll learn something. Fairness!!! Look no further than what your folks did to Merrick Garland, Obama's Supreme Court nominee. Pay back is a mother!!
I think all the nonsense this party has done will come back to haunt them. If you can impeach Bill Clinton for lying to Congress about a blow job....you can certainly impeach over asking a foriegn country to investigate your opponent in the next election. Which he admitted to I might add.

I think all the nonsense this party has done will come back to haunt them. If you can impeach Bill Clinton for lying to Congress about a blow job....you can certainly impeach over asking a foriegn country to investigate your opponent in the next election. Which he admitted to I might add.

He didn’t admit to it as usual you are making a new truth combining an interview where he said yeah maybe I’d use it and the new phone call where he said no such thing.

Maybe Mueller should read it because when he testified he didn’t know the players or the famous Steele dossier. Don’t worry an honest man on the job now that’s why Dems going after Barr, his findings will expose the whole illegal mess.

Maybe Mueller should read it because when he testified he didn’t know the players or the famous Steele dossier. Don’t worry an honest man on the job now that’s why Dems going after Barr, his findings will expose the whole illegal mess.
Blah, blah, blah. He didn't know cuz the Steele dossier was not the origin of the Mueller probe. Read the dam report.

Blah, blah, blah. He didn't know cuz the Steele dossier was not the origin of the Mueller probe. Read the dam report.

Why do you think Barr is talking to Australia and Italy ? You’re about to get schooled again.

Why do you think Barr is talking to Australia and Italy ? You’re about to get schooled again.

Barr likeTrump is doing Russia's dirty work to get exonerated from interfering in our 2016 election which resulted in Trump getting elected. Trump is an illegitimate president.

Do you believe Russia interfered in our 2016 election?

Barr likeTrump is doing Russia's dirty work to get exonerated from interfering in our 2016 election which resulted in Trump getting elected. Trump is an illegitimate president.

So you keep saying read the Mueller report then two posts later you deny its conclusions. The reason Trump won is Hilary.

Last edited:
Reactions: CashvilleCane1

These people believe what they want to be true. Not any facts. Made up bullshit from alt right wing tiki torch sites.

The American people have grown tired of the cowardly garbage too. It's the same old tired playbook that starts at the very top head POS.... with his chip Toothed Hyenas whistle. That says...

Anyone that doesn't agree with our Russian propaganda is first to be investigated. Kind of like how it is here with me. Then when they don't find anything credible on the person they just make up crap. That is to get everyone they can and they can get in bully position. Mainly because like all bullies they are really cowards.

Then the dog whistles start coming. Talk of civil war. Visits to the area.... trying to out people etc. One was here claiming they knew the whistle blower the other day. I can't emphasize enough the level of cowardice here by the way.

To try to out people that are real Americans so they can attack like hyenas.

These people believe what they want to be true. Not any facts. Made up bullshit from alt right wing tiki torch sites.

The American people have grown tired of the cowardly garbage too. It's the same old tired playbook that starts at the very top head POS.... with his chip Toothed Hyenas whistle. That says...

Anyone that doesn't agree with our Russian propaganda is first to be investigated. Kind of like how it is here with me. Then when they don't find anything credible on the person they just make up crap. That is to get everyone they can and they can get in bully position. Mainly because like all bullies they are really cowards.

Then the dog whistles start coming. Talk of civil war. Visits to the area.... trying to out people etc. One was here claiming they knew the whistle blower the other day. I can't emphasize enough the level of cowardice here by the way.

To try to out people that are real Americans so they can attack like hyenas.

INFLATED EGO ???

3 million more people say otherwise.
They act like this is the peoples president when most people didn't even vote for this POS. Just like Bush. They have to win elections this way. It is never the Peoples choice. It is always some BS loop hole and when they finally get in the completely screw the country up. Then a democrat has to repair all of their nonsense while they come up with ways to get back in office by undermining them the entire way. When the Dems had the presidency, and both chambers of congress they worked on thing all the American people could use. Healthcare where you can't get kicked off your plan for pre existing conditions....ALL PEOPLE. Republicans get in there they send your kids to war on a lie about WMDs and start wars with the wrong country and then wonder why these muslims hate us and bomb us until this day. These people are such a complete and total shit show. I swear....and they are so damn stupid. They want to nuke hurricanes. Just dumbasses. All they do is come up with fake investigations that don't amount to anything, Cuck for the Rich and spend money we don't have usually hypocritically blowing up the national debt. These are horrible people.

Reactions: cems52
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT