Who is known as the moron of canesport

• Cd

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Cems

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Write in

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
Vote #3 for El Cubano. Anybody who continuously contends that The Proud Boys are true Patriots wins the prize. I’m always surprised that other MAGAs on here allow him to go unscathed when he pushes his nonsense. He undermines the Right with his crazy opinions….but nonetheless is allowed to skate.

Vote #3 for El Cubano. Anybody who continuously contends that The Proud Boys are true Patriots wins the prize. I’m always surprised that other MAGAs on here allow him to go unscathed when he pushes his nonsense. He undermines the Right with his crazy opinions….but nonetheless is allowed to skate.
Much the same when those on the other side refuse to rein in the daily parade of nonsense that some on their side spew. No comment on the biggest moron on here, but there are a few on both sides that make you wonder about our public school system.

Much the same when those on the other side refuse to rein in the daily parade of nonsense that some on their side spew. No comment on the biggest moron on here, but there are a few on both sides that make you wonder about our public school system.

I understand your sentiment and find myself often “shaking my head” after reading posts from all over the political splectrum.

For me personally, however, El Cubano deserves his own category. He is a backer of the Proud Boys, a group that even Wikipedia calls a “far right, neo fascist, all male” organization determined to use violence to achieve its political goals. Canada officially labels the Proud Boys as a terrorist organization.

Posters on this board, both from the Red and Blue teams, differ wildly from their colleagues and opponents. But, I know of only one poster who backs a group that explicitly preaches and practices political violence. El Cubano is that guy.

How about the poster on your side who said he hoped somebody's children got killed in the next school shooting? You ok with that. Some internet stooge policeman erased it , but it happened. They can kick me off here for reporting it. Couldn't care less.

How about the poster on your side who said he hoped somebody's children got killed in the next school shooting? You ok with that. Some internet stooge policeman erased it , but it happened. They can kick me off here for reporting it. Couldn't care less.
Didn’t see that post. Who said it?

A bunch of posts were erased, including me calling him a sick twisted fck, which he is. They'll probably erase me again-go ahead.

Last edited:
Reactions: majus12
I reported him as well.

Everyone on here probably has something they wanted to rephrase. This is a public board that allows for free speech. When Gary advertised that the Lounge was controversially being cancelled, it stunk from cancel culture. We are still here. You all have the right to complain about someone's post, but need to look in the mirror. Just saying..

Reactions: 801canesmxer
How about the poster that said we had it coming during 911 and that hezbala had every right to launch a shit ton of missiles into Israel. Can’t remember who it was but think they got banned too.

Reactions: majus12

I understand your sentiment and find myself often “shaking my head” after reading posts from all over the political splectrum.

For me personally, however, El Cubano deserves his own category. He is a backer of the Proud Boys, a group that even Wikipedia calls a “far right, neo fascist, all male” organization determined to use violence to achieve its political goals. Canada officially labels the Proud Boys as a terrorist organization.

Posters on this board, both from the Red and Blue teams, differ wildly from their colleagues and opponents. But, I know of only one poster who backs a group that explicitly preaches and practices political violence. El Cubano is that guy.
Like I said, I'm not taking part in naming the worst poster but understand your sentiments.

It wasn't that long ago that two posters in the War Room threatened each other with physical violence to the point of meeting somewhere- different standard I guess. Don't get me wrong I'm glad we have a place to discuss things other than football, and I think it has gotten toned down. Wishing for kids to be killed is on the lunatic fringe. I called the guy an asshole and a sick fck, and my post got deleted.

Reactions: central17
Like I said, I'm not taking part in naming the worst poster but understand your sentiments.
801, Are you able to get out and ride your cool cycles at this time of the year? I know nothing of your sport but admire your independence and thrill of the open landscape in Utah. Awesome state.

The slot canyons of SoUtah are amazing. plus, Bryce is my favorite National Park.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
801, Are you able to get out and ride your cool cycles at this time of the year? I know nothing of your sport but admire your independence and thrill of the open landscape in Utah. Awesome state.

The slot canyons of SoUtah are amazing. plus, Bryce is my favorite National Park.
Yes, but I stay on motocross tracks for the most part since my kids no longer ride. I've raced in Salt Lake and Rupert, Idaho. They've been racing since March but we were in FL for 6 weeks so I missed the first part of the season. They also go down to Mesquite NV a few times over the winter. I do get to see some pretty areas as a lot of the tracks are in smaller cities and towns.

Cortez, I was also a little curious about your silence on that lovely team blue post?

BTW, I screen shot the vile and disgusting details so the post and the Cane Sport poster's threat can always be verified.

Bryce Canyon is gorgeous. I drove from Denver to Park City, UT about 5 years ago, taking the southern Utah route on I-70, and went to Bryce. Kicking myself for not including Zion National Park on that trip, but was short on time. I think Southern Utah has some of the most beautiful scenery in the US.

Bryce Canyon is gorgeous. I drove from Denver to Park City, UT about 5 years ago, taking the southern Utah route on I-70, and went to Bryce. Kicking myself for not including Zion National Park on that trip, but was short on time. I think Southern Utah has some of the most beautiful scenery in the US.
Yes it is but those parks are being loved to death. Very crowded and an influx of folks that have no outdoors etiquette.

Yes, that's a real problem with our Parks. I can't stand people that don't respect them.
I used to take my 3 kids off-road riding and they knew they had to fill a garbage bag with the crap that others left behind before they could ride. I tried to instill in them the fact that if we don't keep our riding areas clean then it will probably be shut down to riding one day. It's a privilege to be able to enjoy what America has to offer.

I used to take my 3 kids off-road riding and they knew they had to fill a garbage bag with the crap that others left behind before they could ride. I tried to instill in them the fact that if we don't keep our riding areas clean then it will probably be shut down to riding one day. It's a privilege to be able to enjoy what America has to offer.
I can't say it any better...

As mentioned to NoSho, I didn’t see the post you mention. I’m also unfamiliar with Swagga and his politics. Are he and I on the same team?

Cemen - FWIW, I don't think you are the Canesport moron. You just have a misguided view of the Republican Party and a severe case of TDS which can be cured with a week of vacation at one of the Trump resorts. Try it!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT