ADVERTISEMENT

Prices for photo op with VP Harris LOL

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
They have been SLASHED by 10K.
Asking price to have a photo with the VP was 15K now it has been lowered by 10K. Now asking 5K to take a photo with her.

Market forces for you Libs on here. No buyers at 15K lower prices until someone is willing to buy.

Capitalism at it's FINEST!

5K for photo, 1K for video with audio. 6K for video, no audio.

Does she give a rub and tug after you pay the 5k?
Speaking of that, did you see the performance fee paid to Kimberly Guilfoyle (17 knows that she is my fav) for her Jan 6 remarks?

At the now notorious Jan 6 rally, Kim gave a 3 minute introduction (delivered in her feverish pitch) to the speech of her main squeeze, Don Jr. It was just revealed that Trump supporters drummed up and paid her $60k for her performance.

Nice work, Kim. Earning your keep.

Speaking of that, did you see the performance fee paid to Kimberly Guilfoyle (17 knows that she is my fav) for her Jan 6 remarks?

At the now notorious Jan 6 rally, Kim gave a 3 minute introduction (delivered in her feverish pitch) to the speech of her main squeeze, Don Jr. It was just revealed that Trump supporters drummed up and paid her $60k for her performance.

Nice work, Kim. Earning your keep.
You act as if we care, we don't.
As I have said numerous times, Jan 6th sucked, it was bad, it was horrible to watch.
A few hundred or more pissed off people stormed into the Capital to express their anger and frustrations. They should not have. They should all get in trouble.
That's the end.

You act as if we care, we don't.
As I have said numerous times, Jan 6th sucked, it was bad, it was horrible to watch.
A few hundred or more pissed off people stormed into the Capital to express their anger and frustrations. They should not have. They should all get in trouble.
That's the end.
HJ, I guess my point was too obscure. You mocked Harris re payment for photo ops. I responded with new news this week that DJT Jr’s girlfriend earned money for a 3 minute speech introducing her guy.

Yes, it was at the Jan 6 rally. But Jan 6 was not the point. The point was that the Trump retinue of immediate advisors (like Kim) use their positions to earn money from Trump supporters. Illegal? No. Distasteful? Absolutely. Exploitive of their closeness to Don? Yes.

HJ, I guess my point was too obscure. You mocked Harris re payment for photo ops. I responded with new news this week that DJT Jr’s girlfriend earned money for a 3 minute speech introducing her guy.

Yes, it was at the Jan 6 rally. But Jan 6 was not the point. The point was that the Trump retinue of immediate advisors (like Kim) use their positions to earn money from Trump supporters. Illegal? No. Distasteful? Absolutely. Exploitive of their closeness to Don? Yes.
Cortez,
Why are you obsessed with Kimberly Guilfoyle?. Seriously it is rather bizarre, you are the only person on this board that ever brings her up.

Cortez,
Why are you obsessed with Kimberly Guilfoyle?. Seriously it is rather bizarre, you are the only person on this board that ever brings her up.
Perhaps because I’ve known of her for 20+ years. During that period, I’ve seen:

Her hypocrisy (lefty Dem turned Fox MAGA); turning on her native city (her beloved SF is pictured now as rathole of the nation); and her explicit exploitation of her boyfriend’s position for her personal financial gain.

Is that enough?

Last edited:

As if the Democrats don't do this..............

Reactions: NO.SHORECANE
Perhaps because I’ve known of her for 20+ years. During that period, I’ve seen:

Her hypocrisy (lefty Dem turned Fox MAGA); turning on her native city (her beloved SF is pictured now as rathole of the nation); and her explicit exploitation of her boyfriend’s position for her personal financial gain.

Is that enough?
Known her - personally? Do tell we might be impressed 😎. Lefty to MAGA = she grew up and got smarter. Sadly SF has become a rathole, ignoring it will not make it better. But OMG, a women using her man's position for personal gain, OMG, OMG, OMG, that never happens. Just ask Hillary Clinton.

Yes, she can be loud and brings very little original to the table. I have very little use for Don Jr. But please do consider how your fixation comes across? Bordering on obsession over a bit player. You sound a little like CD about stoned guys wearing silly viking hats.

Known her - personally? Do tell we might be impressed 😎. Lefty to MAGA = she grew up and got smarter. Sadly SF has become a rathole, ignoring it will not make it better. But OMG, a women using her man's position for personal gain, OMG, OMG, OMG, that never happens. Just ask Hillary Clinton.

Yes, she can be loud and brings very little original to the table. I have very little use for Don Jr. But please do consider how your fixation comes across? Bordering on obsession over a bit player. You sound a little like CD about stoned guys wearing silly viking hats.
It was a weak analogy on Cortez part. Maybe he doesn't like ex FOX news employees.

It was a weak analogy on Cortez part. Maybe he doesn't like ex FOX news employees.
LOL…quite the contrary, Allied. I really admire ex-Fox reporters like Shepherd Smith and Chris Wallace.

Now, those who left major mainstream networks for Fox (eg Maria Bartiromo, Lara Logan) …not so much. They adopted the Fox party line very soon after changing jobs. Amazing how that works.

LOL…quite the contrary, Allied. I really admire ex-Fox reporters like Shepherd Smith and Chris Wallace.

Now, those who left major mainstream networks for Fox (eg Maria Bartiromo, Lara Logan) …not so much. They adopted the Fox party line very soon after changing jobs. Amazing how that works.
Can't say much about Lara Logan except for the unwarranted criticism she has received by the left wing media in the past. Maria Bartiromo is an exceedingly bright financial reporter first maybe the best on TV.
The two ex Fox reporters are exactly that...ex! That's why you like them. Now ,is there any current Fox reporter you like?

Perhaps because I’ve known of her for 20+ years.

Did you hit it? Asking for a friend

merlin_176142738_1a9313a3-c836-4c34-8c59-fa2bf7bceae6-superJumbo.jpg

Cortez,
hahha it was funny when the $$$$ joke was on VP Harris but you complain when someone brings up trump jr 8itch getting paid hahahah this only highlight how you maga are big hypocrites

Did you hit it? Asking for a friend

merlin_176142738_1a9313a3-c836-4c34-8c59-fa2bf7bceae6-superJumbo.jpg
No, she was much better looking in her 30s when she was (with Kamala Harris) an assistant DA in San Francisco. She then married the soon to be mayor, Gavin Newsom. Together, they became THE California glamor couple with multiple cover shots in fashion magazines.

After her divorce from Newsom and move to NYC, she had the surgical makeover/enhancements required of Fox and MAGA women….strong, almost masculine jaw, enhanced curves, hair dyes, etc. She has kept that aggressive, tough girl look during her relationship with her younger boyfriend, Don Jr.

Not my type.

Can't say much about Lara Logan except for the unwarranted criticism she has received by the left wing media in the past. Maria Bartiromo is an exceedingly bright financial reporter first maybe the best on TV.
The two ex Fox reporters are exactly that...ex! That's why you like them. Now ,is there any current Fox reporter you like?
Maria is the single most powerful reporter on Wall Street. Virtually no one ignores her calls. She is a tiger and earned her way to where she is. A tough Italian American woman from very humble beginnings.
@cortez55403 just doesn't like her because she has conservative views. That's a piss poor reason.

Maria is the single most powerful reporter on Wall Street. Virtually no one ignores her calls. She is a tiger and earned her way to where she is. A tough Italian American woman from very humble beginnings.
@cortez55403 just doesn't like her because she has conservative views. That's a piss poor reason.
I asked him a question which Fox
reporters he currently likes? Because it's Fox probably none. Also we must consider the possibility that Cortez doesn't like Bartiromo due to her staunch Capitalist views.

I asked him a question which Fox
reporters he currently likes? Because it's Fox probably none. Also we must consider the possibility that Cortez doesn't like Bartiromo due to her staunch Capitalist views.
Allied and HJ,

You guys are tripping. I admired Maria at CNBC as she was a true breakthrough female reporter on Wall St when they’re weren’t any. A trailblazer.

‘The poor, brilliant Italian girl? Not so much. She married into the billionaire Steinberg family. Her husband is the CEO of Wisdom Tree. Brilliant? She is admittedly experienced and sharp on Wall St issues. But did you ever see her and hear her on non finance issues? Stunningly ill informed. She was a contestant on celebrity Jeopardy where she embarrassed herself. Other contestants like Aaron Rodgers and Anderson Cooper made her look stupid.

At Fox, she became a stooge and sycophant for Trump culminating in her advocacy for the false position that the voting machine software was rigged. This blatant life got her sued….just like Lou Dobbs. She is still a defendant in the $2.7 billion lawsuit against her and her Fox colleague for smearing the voting software company. No foundation, no facts, no justification for her on air lies.

LOL. My favorites on Fox? Joe Buck and Troy Aikman. But, they just quit as well.

Last edited:
No, she was much better looking in her 30s when she was (with Kamala Harris) an assistant DA in San Francisco. She then married the soon to be mayor, Gavin Newsom. Together, they became THE California glamor couple with multiple cover shots in fashion magazines.

After her divorce from Newsom and move to NYC, she had the surgical makeover/enhancements required of Fox and MAGA women….strong, almost masculine jaw, enhanced curves, hair dyes, etc. She has kept that aggressive, tough girl look during her relationship with her younger boyfriend, Don Jr.

Not my type.
Cortez,
So do you prefer a more "mature" look?
61767o.jpg

As I stated, she is possibly the foremost business female reporter on television. She is a staunch Capitalist and will report our countries current dismal inflationary, high record breaking fuel prices as she and most of this country sees it. Her non financial reporting generally takes on a Conservative line of questioning. She is not abusive to whom she questions and is very smart to see through her interviewees bull shit. So, as such you don't like her because she is good at what she does and reports the facts on this administration's complete and utter failures, both economically and socially.

Cortez,
So do you prefer a more "mature" look?
61767o.jpg
FyI, Paul Pelosi was charged today in Napa County with a misdemeanor DUI charge after his recent arrest. The legal alcohol maximum in California is .08%. Pelosi’s level? .082. Poor schmuck.

Totally inappropriate and stupid behavior for driving with just a snit too much booze in his system. Caused much embarrassment to his wife and posed a danger in his car.

Kudos to the Napa DA for not buckling to pressure from either the Left or the Right on the correct charges to be filed. Paul didn’t skate. Neither did he get a felony charge for this level of DUI.

Justice.

FyI, Paul Pelosi was charged today in Napa County with a misdemeanor DUI charge after his recent arrest. The legal alcohol maximum in California is .08%. Pelosi’s level? .082. Poor schmuck.

Totally inappropriate and stupid behavior for driving with just a snit too much booze in his system. Caused much embarrassment to his wife and posed a danger in his car.

Kudos to the Napa DA for not buckling to pressure from either the Left or the Right on the correct charges to be filed. Paul didn’t skate. Neither did he get a felony charge for this level of DUI.

Justice.
I don't know, but there are rumors of pretty serious vehicle damage. If some average Joe Smith had a DUI, the DA would release the evidence if requested. Not saying Pauli should be overcharged, but why is he (and sweet ice cream girl Nancy) having their reputations protected from the embarassment of the truth?

Allied and HJ,

You guys are tripping. I admired Maria at CNBC as she was a true breakthrough female reporter on Wall St when they’re weren’t any. A trailblazer.

‘The poor, brilliant Italian girl? Not so much. She married into the billionaire Steinberg family. Her husband is the CEO of Wisdom Tree. Brilliant? She is admittedly experienced and sharp on Wall St issues. But did you ever see her and hear her on non finance issues? Stunningly ill informed. She was a contestant on celebrity Jeopardy where she embarrassed herself. Other contestants like Aaron Rodgers and Anderson Cooper made her look stupid.
Steinberg but
At Fox, she became a stooge and sycophant for Trump culminating in her advocacy for the false position that the voting machine software was rigged. This blatant life got her sued….just like Lou Dobbs. She is still a defendant in the $2.7 billion lawsuit against her and her Fox colleague for smearing the voting software company. No foundation, no facts, no justification for her on air lies.

LOL. My favorites on Fox? Joe Buck and Troy Aikman. But, they just quit as well.
She came from very humble beginnings.
Early life and education. Bartiromo was born to Italian-American parents Vincent and Josephine Bartiromo, and was raised in the Dyker Heights area of Brooklyn in New York City. Her father was the owner of the Rex Manor restaurant in Brooklyn and her mother served as the hostess seating guests.

Yes she married Steinberg but so what? She curently earns a reported 10-15 million per year.
Don't know about celebrity Jeopardy nor do I care.

My statement stands, you don't like her because she has conservative views.
She became no stooge. I have seen her interview people from both sides of the aisle and deliver hard hitting questions to them all.

This is a perfect example of how you Libs think. Can't even appreciate someone else's success IF they hold conservative views. It's pathetic.

link please?
See NapaValleyRegister.com, June 23.

Highlights:

*Pelosi’s car was hit by a jeep at 10:17pm. The de is ion to charge him “is consistent with how our office handles these cases with similar injuries”, says the DAs office. The other driver was not charged.

“After the arrest, the prosecutor's office said it was flooded with angry calls after right-wing media figures spread false rumors that the DUI charges against Pelosi had been dropped. Those who fanned the flames of the false information on Twitter included Congresswoman Lauren Boebert and Donald Trump Jr.
Henry Wofford, public information officer for the Napa County Sheriff’s office — which is working with the district attorney on the case — said at the time that the office is used to dealing with inaccurate information and is happy to educate the public, but the volume of calls this week has been significantly higher than usual.
“There’s been bad information pushed out and sometimes the rumors can, they travel quickly on social media,” he said. “If something doesn’t sound right we encourage them to check out our social media web pages or give us a call to check whether it’s accurate or not.”

17, Looks like the “rumors” you mentioned but don’t cite were created by Right Wing Media.

She came from very humble beginnings.
Early life and education. Bartiromo was born to Italian-American parents Vincent and Josephine Bartiromo, and was raised in the Dyker Heights area of Brooklyn in New York City. Her father was the owner of the Rex Manor restaurant in Brooklyn and her mother served as the hostess seating guests.

Yes she married Steinberg but so what? She curently earns a reported 10-15 million per year.
Don't know about celebrity Jeopardy nor do I care.

My statement stands, you don't like her because she has conservative views.
She became no stooge. I have seen her interview people from both sides of the aisle and deliver hard hitting questions to them all.

This is a perfect example of how you Libs think. Can't even appreciate someone else's success IF they hold conservative views. It's pathetic.
HJ

I don care if Maria is conservative. I do care that:

*she is an uncritical fan and supporter of Trump. Totally deferential.

*she supported and spread the lie that the
voting machine software was rigged against Trump. How do you justify her lie on this issue?

HJ

I don care if Maria is conservative. I do care that:

*she is an uncritical fan and supporter of Trump. Totally deferential.

*she supported and spread the lie that the
voting machine software was rigged against Trump. How do you justify her lie on this issue?
Didn't hear so I can't speak to it.

Didn't hear so I can't speak to it.
OK.

FYI. Maria (and Lou Dobbs) repeated over and over and over again that the voting machine software was rigged against Trump. This was not a one time comment. Rather, it was part of the campaign by Fox, Sydney Powell, Rudi Giuliani and the Pillow Guy to claim that the election was stolen.

The software company has sued all these defendants arguing that it was “defamed” leading to disastrous damage to its reputation and business.

All the defendants moved to dismiss the cases against them. They lost and the suits continue. For Maria, she personally still faces allegations that she is responsible for $2.7 billion in damages suffered by the plaintiff. It will be curious to see how this all evolves.

They have been SLASHED by 10K.
Asking price to have a photo with the VP was 15K now it has been lowered by 10K. Now asking 5K to take a photo with her.

Market forces for you Libs on here. No buyers at 15K lower prices until someone is willing to buy.

Capitalism at it's FINEST!
You couldn't PAY me enough to get NEAR that skank.

Reactions: HJCane

Not my type.
It sounds like your heart was broken when she dumped Gavin for Donny Jr? Try following Britney Spears instead..

It sounds like your heart was broken when she dumped Gavin for Donny Jr? Try following Britney Spears instead..
Not quite. 17. Sounds like you rather than me is obsessed with Kim.

Im not sure whether she was the dumper or dumpee in the break up with Newsom. What is clear that upon her conversion in NYC to the Fox group, she got married again and had a child with some anonymous man. She was then quickly divorced again.

Don Jr is just the most recent and much, much later and younger passenger on the Guilfoyle train.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT