ADVERTISEMENT

Pushing Garcia

silverbullet90

SuperCane
Gold Member
Nov 12, 2006
I never imagined that the backup QB would be pushed and pulled for so much by Gary and staff they way we have seen in recent canesport stories,, immediately after finding the QB of the present and future in TVD.

Van Dyke is the QB that Miami has been waiting for since Dorsey left, someone to build around and all Gary can talk about is that Garcia looks just as good in practice, and was neck and neck with TVD last year…….who cares!!

I heard Mario say TVD was the best QB in the country, I didn’t hear him mention anything about Garcia (who might be great and I hope he is but Garcia has looked good in practice and Van Dyke lit it up in games).

it’s not like Van Dyke is a 5th year guy that has had some up moments, down moments and is coming in after a star QB that we all loved, and now we have Garcia as the new guy we all want to see and want to see a change (think Clemson situation when Trevor Lawrence got there)…..TVD is a sophomore, heisman contender, possibly top 5 NFL pick…..and every time there is a chance to say “Garcia was neck and neck with Van Dyke” Gary and staff throw it in there.

It could be an update on the RBs…”Knighton is going to miss the spring, as is Chaney, (oh by the way Garcia was neck and neck with TVD last year), so this will be a good time for Franklin to show what he has”……obviously that’s a joke, but seriously, there are other things to talk about than the back up QB every chance you guys get.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News