ADVERTISEMENT

Republicans Suffer A Blow As Ohio Supreme Court Narrowly Rejects Redistricting Map

Nice but doesn't have anything to do with why 45 didn't shut down the country in Jan while medical experts were downplaying it in Feb and March.
He , #45 didnt think it was necessary to close down the country because he said and Im paraphrasing: "when summer comes around or when it warms up the virus will go away."

He , #45 didnt think it was necessary to close down the country because he said and Im paraphrasing: "when summer comes around or when it warms up the virus will go away."
It wasn't necessary in Jan when Fauci and the WHO were still downplaying it. I care a lot more about what is happening today and Joey's complete ineptness with the virus after promising to eradicate it. Does that count as a lie? Record number of cases across the country, despite 3 vaccines and better therapeutics, and all you can do is try to shift the blame. Can't wait for the day when you start judging Biden the same way you did with 45.

It wasn't necessary in Jan when Fauci and the WHO were still downplaying it. I care a lot more about what is happening today and Joey's complete ineptness with the virus after promising to eradicate it. Does that count as a lie? Record number of cases across the country, despite 3 vaccines and better therapeutics, and all you can do is try to shift the blame. Can't wait for the day when you start judging Biden the same way you did with 45.
I think all of us were realistic we were going to have a great chance to eradicate the Corona Virus because of advanced technology in science and medicine. The reality is our knowledge of this virus is still evolving.

I think all of us were realistic we were going to have a great chance to eradicate the Corona Virus because of advanced technology in science and medicine. The reality is our knowledge of this virus is still evolving.
And 45 dealt with Covid when no-one new anything about it yet everything was his fault, now you make excuses for Joey. Face it hawaiian, Biden has been a disaster in his first year on the job.

Reactions: lysmaryj
And 45 dealt with Covid when no-one new anything about it yet everything was his fault, now you make excuses for Joey. Face it hawaiian, Biden has been a disaster in his first year on the job.
If you are referring to his 3 day confinement at Walter Reed, it was a psychological ploy. It was an attempt to get Americans believing getting COVID was no sweat, non life threatening. he did it to mask his screw up in early January 2020.

If you are referring to his 3 day confinement at Walter Reed, it was a psychological ploy. It was an attempt to get Americans believing getting COVID was no sweat, non life threatening. he did it to mask his screw up in early January 2020.
Simply referring to the fact that 45 was dealing with a new virus that no one knew about. 46 has been a disaster so far in dealing with it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT