ADVERTISEMENT

Save The Children

I never thought in my lifetime American men would become such betas that they would beg the government to take their freedom away than fight like real men for it. America would never had been great if the attitude of today was the attitude in 1776. I bet y’all’s grand folk in their graves are gnashing their teeth
I never thought the Republican party would support owning military style weapons to kill children. Ronald Reagan would be embarrassed of his party.

Reactions: cdwright40
I never thought the Republican party would support owning military style weapons to kill children. Ronald Reagan would be embarrassed of his party.
Moral bankruptcy!!! But a lot of them don't want to support this. It's the people that they have decided to run their party. Most polls have the general public supporting sensible comprehensive gun laws. Cucks will just support whatever the party does but most people including republicans don't support what has happened with these irresponsible gun laws.

Reactions: cems52
Moral bankruptcy!!! But a lot of them don't want to support this. It's the people that they have decided to run their party. Most polls have the general public supporting sensible comprehensive gun laws. Cucks will just support whatever the party does but most people including republicans don't support what has happened with these irresponsible gun laws.
You're a cuck that likes to suck donkey

Reactions: genghiscane
@majus12 is a lying welcher.
You are simply an ignorant shallow minded, emotional fuktard.
I’m PROUD that I offered to buy you lunch after Trump was robbed.
HOWEVER YOUR IGNORANT PUSSIFED EMOTIONAL MENTALITY SAID NO, because of Covid
I was happy to honor our bet,however, just like a lottery winner, you DIDNT redeem in time. NO PAYOUT!

Hey Cems, piss off with the welcher crap
You were the liberal pussy you, believed Fauci, and BACKED OUT
Pfft

Reactions: genghiscane
You are simply an ignorant shallow minded, emotional fuktard.
I’m PROUD that I offered to buy you lunch after Trump was robbed.
HOWEVER YOUR IGNORANT PUSSIFED EMOTIONAL MENTALITY SAID NO, because of Covid
I was happy to honor our bet,however, just like a lottery winner, you DIDNT redeem in time. NO PAYOUT!

Hey Cems, piss off with the welcher crap
You were the liberal pussy you, believed Fauci, and BACKED OUT
Pfft
Trump was robbed? What a liar!!

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Tell that to the parents whose kids were slaughtered by an 18 year old who legally bought a military style weapon.
They were killed by a crazy man not the weapon , the weapon cant do shit without the crazy men pulling the trigger, just like your mouth cant work without your brainwashed brain pulling the trigger

You have no clue what are Dungeness crabs. That cheapskate made a bet but lost and now refuses to pay up.
I have no idea what my wife's favorite crabs are? I remember the bet very well and was having fun with it while tying Jameis into the fun.

I have no idea what my wife's favorite crabs are? I remember the bet very well and was having fun with it while tying Jameis into the fun.
801, cems is nothing but an emotional liberal shallow thinking fuktard.
Dungenous crabs served with butter garlic, steamed to perfection are delish, as are most crabs.
I bet this twit Trump would win, I have screen shots of numerous offers to pay off the bet.
this liberal sheep was afraid of Covid, and refused EACH TIME
I dont out him on ignore, because he makes me laugh, with his simpleton mind.
He hasnt made one salient point
That putz is STILL proud he voted for this joke of an admin. That says all we need to know
He is truly small minded.

I thought this song was appropriate for the times we're in. With the massacre of our children so frequent we need a moment to reflect on our decisions and why this is happening. For some of us this song might resonate but for others, have mercy on their soul. This song was recorded almost 50 years ago and still relevant. The song is by Marvin Gaye.

I can bet you that just today in black communities around the country more people were killed than in uvalde, but no outrage on that, you are so full of shit

I can bet you that just today in black communities around the country more people were killed than in uvalde, but no outrage on that, you are so full of shit
Yep, you're right. No outrage from you. Lets hear it and what do you plan to do about it?

They were killed by a crazy man not the weapon , the weapon cant do shit without the crazy men pulling the trigger, just like your mouth cant work without your brainwashed brain pulling the trigger
Was the guy in Buffalo crazy? Was the guy in Las Vegas crazy? What about the guy in Orlando? What about El Paso? You're a dumbass to suggest these killings were all done by crazies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT