ADVERTISEMENT

Serious question on lounge topics

TampaBayCane

SuperCane
Jan 9, 2004
Fairly new here so is the Lounge only for political talk? for example pre COVID 19 did you guys discuss non hurricane sports in here or anything non political? Or is that more of an OT convo for war room? Wasn’t sure where to post topics sports related but not Miami hurricane related.

Reactions: krashlite1975
Fairly new here so is the Lounge only for political talk? for example pre COVID 19 did you guys discuss non hurricane sports in here or anything non political? Or is that more of an OT convo for war room? Wasn’t sure where to post topics sports related but not Miami hurricane related.
Yeah lounge is free game on just about anything.

Sports is fine here.

Reactions: TampaBayCane

yeah it can be football, other sports, Movies, politics, or just current events

Reactions: TampaBayCane

Unfortunately we’ve been here longer than normal, it’s usually a seasonal thing, when football starts it’s adios. (unless we’re sucking) Sadly, well you know.

Thanks guys it just seemed all political and COVID but that is just the time I started checking out the lounge. I wasn’t sure if posting non um sports stuff happened here or war room With OT in header. Appreciate the responses letting me know. Didn’t want to break up the left vs right fights lol.

Reactions: krashlite1975
Thanks guys it just seemed all political and COVID but that is just the time I started checking out the lounge. I wasn’t sure if posting non um sports stuff happened here or war room With OT in header. Appreciate the responses letting me know. Didn’t want to break up the left vs right fights lol.
Yeah it’s been political since about 2015. Before that it was a ghost town. Honestly Gary owes us royalties for all the clicks we give him lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT