ADVERTISEMENT

Sessions finally gone. #MAGA

Dr.L.ThugU

SuperCane
Jan 25, 2011
Laughing @CDwrong
944cd1dc-391d-4343-8a27-d4c8c84939b5-large16x9_AP18214840263183.jpg

Amazing that Jeff Sessions is not even conservative enough these days for the right wing nut jobs. Never thought that would be possible.

Reactions: cems52
Amazing that Jeff Sessions is not even conservative enough these days for the right wing nut jobs. Never thought that would be possible.
Amazing that someone is so stupid that he thinks this has anything to do with his ideology and not his poor job performance.

Shouldn't you and the other lunatics be celebrating ? I was told when he was nominated for AG that he was a racist and a monster by @cdwright40 and all the other libtards here ? Rejoice that he's gone , don't be 2 faced.

I admit I was happy when he was picked to be AG and I admit I was wrong . His job performance was below standard and I have been wanting him gone for a long time.

Amazing that someone is so stupid that he thinks this has anything to do with his ideology and not his poor job performance.

Shouldn't you and the other lunatics be celebrating ? I was told when he was nominated for AG that he was a racist and a monster by @cdwright40 and all the other libtards here ? Rejoice that he's gone , don't be 2 faced.

I admit I was happy when he was picked to be AG and I admit I was wrong . His job performance was below standard and I have been wanting him gone for a long time.
Looks like Rosenstein is on the way out too. Bottles are popping for conservatives.

He was fired for one reason and that's because he recused himself. What job performance are you talking about?

And yes Sessions is a total scum bag and I hope he never has any power again. Personally I don't give a shit that he was fired. But the question is why do you hate him now? What did he do wrong as AG? I can tell you why you hate him. Because Trump told you to. You have absolutely no other reason. You're nothing but a puppet thinking how Trump tells you to think.

What exactly in his job performance was below standard?

Still waiting on what you think Sessions was such a terrible AG other Trump being pissed about him recusing himself. You got anything?

I specifically glad hes gone. Pot should be legalized nationally!

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT