ADVERTISEMENT

Sh!tshow

spark1836

SuperCane
Gold Member
Sep 11, 2007
It's amazing how badly this admin and BOT suck! So you fire the AD, AND THEN begin your search???? You have Manny out on the recruiting trail; WHAT the F could he possibly be telling recruits?? I have no Idea who our AD will be and I'm not even sure I'll be back, but hell, come on down???? What a joke? If he's going to be retained, why not announce??? Also, do you allow a guy that was granted "one more year" to hire a new OC and DC? That's not a bright move either.....

Is it possible the 2 advisers were there to evaluate and possibly give Lashlee the head's up that the staff will be allowed to stay in tack one more season and that's why there has been no formal announcement on his move to SMU? Unless I missed that somewhere, that's not final yet....And you decided Duke would be the proper benchmark????? Are you serious?

This whole thing stinks of pure and utter incompetence..Look at what is going on around the country, seems everyone is getting it right except for us. This admin should be embarrassed.....

I really hope this turns around quick. I only attended 1 game this season (no more season tickets for me until things change, and I had a credit from my baseball season tickets that I could have put towards football).....That hasn't happened since I was 5 years old, and I'm 44.. I will go to zero games next season if Manny is the coach......Also not getting baseball tickets again until that changes as well......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News