ADVERTISEMENT

She gets it 4 sure..........kudos

Getting so tired of this thing were people find some black person that agrees with them and they are 10X more admired and held up as so great because they are black and agree with you. I don't even think people realize they are doing it. She is wrong and once again, you subscribe to these falsehoods without any idea that race doesn't mean people walk in lock step.

This black woman is talking about a crime bill that goes back decades. Spewing outdated nonsense. She sounds like....wait....I get it now. There was never a big switch? You guys walk around just denying history.

Getting so tired of this thing were people find some black person that agrees with them and they are 10X more admired and held up as so great because they are black and agree with you. I don't even think people realize they are doing it. She is wrong and once again, you subscribe to these falsehoods without any idea that race doesn't mean people walk in lock step.

This black woman is talking about a crime bill that goes back decades. Spewing outdated nonsense. She sounds like....wait....I get it now. There was never a big switch? You guys walk around just denying history.
Thats what freedom looks like, culture slave... suck a cock

As I have been saying, one less brainwashed soul breaking the chains of failed liberal Democratic policies. Definitely not low IQ like the sheep on here. CD’s response is the definition of low IQ and example of easy brainwashing personifying victim culture and lack of accountability.

I've seen multiple interviews with responsible thinking black people who wouldn't. call the crime bill " outdated nonsense".

Reactions: mahb
I've seen multiple interviews with responsible thinking black people who wouldn't. call the crime bill " outdated nonsense".
Not all black people think alike for one. Secondary....who you think are responsible thinking black people is subjective.

For me it's outdated. Even Trump's administration has addressed this. The idea he will go back to 94 to do something again he publicly said was a mistake isn't going to happen. He is a career politician. Not all his legislation will age well. That's part of the business.

Marginalize it all you want CD not many people are so cowardly as to run from the truth. Hopefully some day you'll open your eyes for your sake
OGC.4c239d54a64f897202a790be5d6d6f0d
quote-i-will-never-vote-democrat-again-they-are-communists-howard-stern-63-80-71.jpg
615757880_1280x720.jpg
4f8531c86cb5b2501a533a861a69e477.jpg
OIP.ylZEK5jgHjN3_3n3ZZiGZgHaFj
OIP.jW8EdgsV2p5X1kq-aMMtJQHaE8

Reactions: doerunn
Especially in light of the fact it took Trump to over turn the damage from that bill with his Prison Reform Bill.

Not all black people think alike for one. Secondary....who you think are responsible thinking black people is subjective.

For me it's outdated. Even Trump's administration has addressed this. The idea he will go back to 94 to do something again he publicly said was a mistake isn't going to happen. He is a career politician. Not all his legislation will age well. That's part of the business.
Nor will he. He has dementia and anyone with eyes can see it. I'm not being mean it's a fact that something is wrong with Biden.

Reactions: mahb

As late as last year Biden was still defending his bill even after most Dems had publicly denounced it by then. Does it not bother you that the only reason he finally said it was a mistake was just because he decided to run for president? How much longer are you going to fall for the lies of a man that once said that it would create a "Racial Jungle" by mixing the races together? What do you think he meant by using the term Jungle?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT