ADVERTISEMENT

Shep Smith Latest to Jump Ship off Fox News

How many times have we seen people celebrating before they’ve won? The many guys who raised their arms at the finish line only to be passed. What you perceive as a lock may turn into your worst nightmare. I’ll be talking with you about this on 11/4/20.

Foolish is you providing a link discrediting your own BS assumption. Even more foolish is you moaning for Merrick Garland after insisting who appoints judges doesn't matter... you are utterly and completely full of sht.

I disagree, he's not full of sh*t! If he believes this nonsense he's flummoxed.

Shepard Smith was the biggest Liberal piece of crap on Fox. He should have been gone a long time ago.Constantly slanted the political news. Happy that he recovered from the HIV though.

With you here JTH, Fox always let him speak his mind. Which news anchor speaks for the Conservative side on CNN or MSNBC?

Reactions: bobbie jo
He had enough with all the lies that damn network spews from a handful of pro-Trump entertainers.

Army LTC Ret. Ralph Peters and Carl Cameron left Fox a year or more ago under similar reasons.

A few good ones are still there like Chris Wallace, Bret Baird, and Judge Napolitano.

Shep Smith only wanted facts to rule the news.

Who are the 'Chris Wallaces, Bret Bairds, and Judge Napolitanos' (and let's add Neil Cavuto) on CNN and MSNBC?

With you here JTH, Fox always let him speak his mind. Which news anchor speaks for the Conservative side on CNN or MSNBC?

I got a question JTH since you’re probably in the know. Why did former Army LTC Ralph Peters leave Fox as one of their Intel/foreign affairs expert?

Anyone else know?

Who are the 'Chris Wallaces, Bret Bairds, and Judge Napolitanos' (and let's add Neil Cavuto) on CNN and MSNBC?

Watch CNN sometime. Lot of good analysts, former military, CIA, FBI, good legal, 4-5 good Republican analysts all of whom stick up for Trump even though half the shyt Trump does they admit they wouldn’t do. Not as many former military on Fox cause the Generals all know Trump’s Fck’d up. A few I like Jim Sciutto, Jake Tapper are decent. John Berman is good. I like Erin Burnett too. AC 360 is ok. Former Ohio Gov. John Kasich is on regularly and excellent imo.

I guess now you’ll sharpshoot the entire list. I’ll say this, CNN has no one the flip side of those three fking traitors Hannity, Carlson, or Ingraham. I would personally like to smack that grin off Ingraham’s face.

I got a question JTH since you’re probably in the know. Why did former Army LTC Ralph Peters leave Fox as one of their Intel/foreign affairs expert?

Anyone else know?

Because he's a Liberal?

Why are there no Conservatives leaving CNN or MSNBC? Hint---there are none!

Watch CNN sometime. Lot of good analysts, former military, CIA, FBI, good legal, 4-5 good Republican analysts all of whom stick up for Trump even though half the shyt Trump does they admit they wouldn’t do. Not as many former military on Fox cause the Generals all know Trump’s Fck’d up. A few I like Jim Sciutto, Jake Tapper are decent. John Berman is good. I like Erin Burnett too. AC 360 is ok. Former Ohio Gov. John Kasich is on regularly and excellent imo.

I guess now you’ll sharpshoot the entire list. I’ll say this, CNN has no one the flip side of those three fking traitors Hannity, Carlson, or Ingraham. I would personally like to smack that grin off Ingraham’s face.

The short list, containing only the major tools,
In Order of Worst First:
Chris Cuomo, Don Lemon, Anderson Cooper, John King, Wolf Blitzer, Fareed Zakaria.

Your favorites do not quite stand above and alone, Fox News, CNN and MSNBC are all banned throughout most of Europe. You've given reasons for Fox but those bastions of truth and justice, CNN and MSNBC?

The short list, containing only the major tools,
In Order of Worst First:
Chris Cuomo, Don Lemon, Anderson Cooper, John King, Wolf Blitzer, Fareed Zakaria.

Your favorites do not quite stand above and alone, Fox News, CNN and MSNBC are all banned throughout most of Europe. You've given reasons for Fox but those bastions of truth and justice, CNN and MSNBC?

Why don’t you write what you mean instead of trying to be clever. I don’t even understand your point, nor what you’re talking about.

Why don’t you write what you mean instead of trying to be clever. I don’t even understand your point, nor what you’re talking about.

I write how I write but here I’ll try to be plain vanilla. How else can I say the 3 of them, Fox, CNN and MSNBC are not shown in most EU countries. Banned, not available on TV. All 3 are considered biased, not newsworthy. My point is that no one has a monopoly on the truth, bias or lies.

You have your likes and I have mine. You’ll watch what you want as will I. You’re not interested in Fox and I’m not interested in CNN or MSNBC.

I write how I write but here I’ll try to be plain vanilla. How else can I say the 3 of them, Fox, CNN and MSNBC are not shown in most EU countries. Banned, not available on TV. All 3 are considered biased, not newsworthy. My point is that no one has a monopoly on the truth, bias or lies.

You have your likes and I have mine. You’ll watch what you want as will I. You’re not interested in Fox and I’m not interested in CNN or MSNBC.
I think you are correct if I assume you mean that journalism is dead.The issue is that Fox has to battle with like a million other left wing networks, when it is CLEAR that this country keeps going to the right.

Plenty of regulars on who are conservative. Do your homework Irwinn.
Look the real truth . Your a special kind of brilliance if you think most press does not lean to the left. Also your a special kind of brilliance if you think they report news and stead of making news. Take the time to look at all the people that run cbs cnn nbc, msnbc and look at who there spouses are .Just take Banner a man that belong to the communist party at one time and a cia agent that thinks Bureaucrats are in charge of government not the American people and he is your press hero and spokesperson. Can not make this stuff up. We are in a fight of our life time . Worse than all the world wars. It is the American people fighting lifetime Bureaucrat Globalist federal employees over control of this great country. Americans will stand strong . We the people are in charge not the government they work for us.Do your homework Cane Attack .

Last edited:

I got it now. Good post. You're right too. All have a bias to a degree.

Reactions: irwinn
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT