ADVERTISEMENT

Single Worst Day For Covid 19: My Message To All Hyenas That Refuse To Comply....

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
Forget about football.

It isn't happening. Why? Because you think your rights are more important than everyone else. Just being honest and while I am at it. I watched Donald J. Trump take a victory lap as the Trump virus hit the record today. Purely disgusting display.

Everyone stay safe out there and please stop making a big deal about a mask you only have to wear in public a few minutes. It's not that serious. It is costing us football, jobs and everything else. You aren't that important.

Forget about football.

It isn't happening. Why? Because you think your rights are more important than everyone else. Just being honest and while I am at it. I watched Donald J. Trump take a victory lap as the Trump virus hit the record today. Purely disgusting display.

Everyone stay safe out there and please stop making a big deal about a mask you only have to wear in public a few minutes. It's not that serious. It is costing us football, jobs and everything else. You aren't that important.
Unless you wear a mask during flu season to protect the 20,000 to 60,000 that die each year from that contagious disease you are nothing more than a hypocrite as usual. Do those that die of the flu have less importance to you?

The Anti-Ma’s may be a bigger threat to this country than the disease itself...Just Wear the Mask..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT